Kapil's physical existence?

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I am actually very very confused about this aspect. 🤣

How does this Kapil exist?

Initially when I saw him in temple i thought he was a mere vision or hallucination of Sandhya. Then when he saved her from fire, I thought may be, just may be it was Angad who saved her ( because he too went inside and after that nothing was shown of him) but the spirit made her see Kapil in Angad. 

But then Kapil saved Sandhya from the cliff. At that time Angad was in morgue. So cant be him. Also Kapil was able to touch the rope. So he exists physically. Also Sandhya can touch, feel, see and talk to him. 

But then again he can be seen only by Sandhya. So does he exist in real or all of it is a hallucination? If it's just a hallucination who saved Sandhya?

Edited by _symphony - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bahut confusion hai re baba. Only ekta knows the answer. I think he has physical existence otherwise how a soul can cosummate with a body

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

These ghosts create illusions ...so Sandhya sees him and can touch him etc...but nobody else will. They are also going to spend the night together ,.but it’s not real, it’s an illusion as he’s just a spirit...in season 1, it was a female spirit who was obsessed with the male lead ..so she possessed the female leads body at night so she could use the wife’s body to be with the husband ..and in the morning when the spirit left the wife’s body the wife had no recollection of the night or the time she was possessed ...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I think we might know in future epi...