Rocky's marriage can be fake!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

What if his marriage is fake, remember I posted my version of a possible future track in which I said Rocky will do his own secret research to find happy because he never believed that happy is dead!!! In order to do his research peacefully he may have planned a contract marriage with this new girl, the twist will be the girl will really fall for rocky, then she will turn into a villain just like RV, momsy will find out that rocky is in a contract marriage with a girl, she would be already liking the girl so she will request rocky to properly get married and then happy will be hired to do the wedding planning , rocky will make happy jealous and the girl will have her own evil agendas, happy will save rocky in time just like rocky has saved happy many many times.

I leave it to others to continue....๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

What if his marriage is fake, remember I posted my version of a possible future track in which I said Rocky will do his own secret research to find happy because he never believed that happy is dead!!! In order to do his research peacefully he may have planned a contract marriage with this new girl, the twist will be the girl will really fall for rocky, then she will turn into a villain just like RV, momsy will find out that rocky is in a contract marriage with a girl, she would be already liking the girl so she will request rocky to properly get married and then happy will be hired to do the wedding planning , rocky will make happy jealous and the girl will have her own evil agendas, happy will save rocky in time just like rocky has saved happy many many times.

I leave it to others to continue....๐Ÿ˜†

This is why i went back took your future track! I just loved it and the way this thing is going that is my only hope! 

Gosh dont i wish you are right and this happens? Could you please soon join the dthhj team and make this happen? I am losing hope and not looking forward to this future marriage ๐Ÿ˜ญ Not only are they making the characters suffer they are making us viewers and RoHa fans suffer too. This show needs to be renamed. My heart is not happy at all. 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Possible. Shaadi news is too big. But going with our show's record it could be real too.๐Ÿคช As soon as baccha news came out I am certain about if not shaadi then baccha is definitely not Rocky's. He will never consummate his marriage. Rocky shaadi kisi aur se karne wala ladka hai hi nahi. Agar shaadi bhi karli toh yeh jhoothi hogi ladki ko bachane ke liye. The girl might be pregnant with her lover's child who abandoned her, Rocky got married to save her and give the child his name. Rocky khud bhi najayaz hai remember? He might have connected on an emotional level. Taa ki usski bacche ko koi najayaz na kahe.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Possible. Shaadi news is too big. But going with our show's record it could be real too.๐Ÿคช As soon as baccha news came out I am certain about if not shaadi then baccha is definitely not Rocky's. He will never consummate his marriage. Rocky shaadi kisi aur se karne wala ladka hai hi nahi. Agar shaadi bhi karli toh yeh jhoothi hogi ladki ko bachane ke liye. The girl might be pregnant with her lover's child who abandoned her, Rocky got married to save her and give the child his name. Rocky khud bhi najayaz hai remember? He might have connected on an emotional level. Taa ki usski bacche ko koi najayaz na kahe.

rocky is an illegitimate child?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yupp girl will be pregnant and momsy will want rocky to marry her, because the girl will have some agenda so she will make everyone love her but rocky!!! 

Wese IWMbuzz kay articles aaj kal true hojatay hain!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

This is why i went back took your future track! I just loved it and the way this thing is going that is my only hope! 

Gosh dont i wish you are right and this happens? Could you please soon join the dthhj team and make this happen? I am losing hope and not looking forward to this future marriage ๐Ÿ˜ญ Not only are they making the characters suffer they are making us viewers and RoHa fans suffer too. This show needs to be renamed. My heart is not happy at all. 

hahaha thankyou๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜† but writers won't approve my tracks, they are biased towards RoHa and no other crap, they will not bring trps, cause momsie kay liye kiya track likhongi๐Ÿ˜† same dialogues and same hateful looks!!! mein toh forun donu ki shaadi karwa doon, I will write lovey dovey wedding moments for them roha 24/7 and all those who are on their team, simmi,smiley,sandhaya,bappi and Jr.Chintu , all good and lovable people and no horrible people, trp nahi meligi show ko, thoray episodes mein happy ending hojayegi, that's all I can do๐Ÿคฃ

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yupp girl will be pregnant and momsy will want rocky to marry her, because the girl will have some agenda so she will make everyone love her but rocky!!! 

Yeah didnt you know? 

It all came out in the open during the smiley incident. Rocky didnt know till then either.

Apparently kulwants brother raped Madhu and as a result Rocky was born. Thats why Kulwant had a bad relationship with Rocky. 

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Yeah didnt you know? 

It all came out in the open during the smiley incident. Rocky didnt know till then either.

Apparently kulwants brother raped Madhu and as a result Rocky was born. Thats why Kulwant had a bad relationship with Rocky. 

No, I missed it, Kulwant was horrible to Rocky, but that wasn't rocky's fault, and how does it justify madhu's sick way of treating her own son and happy and sandhaya too, she's good towards everyone despite of being going through such a horrible thing!!!

Is madhu secretly revenging rocky for what was did to her by his biological father?? I mean the way she emotionally blackmailed rocky, did everything to keep him away from happy, taunting happy always, so finally she will go from their lives.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arey Rocky is a rape child remember? Because of this he suffered since his birth. Kulwant never accepted him. So he will feel emotional. The new girl whom Momsi will choose, disclose her pregnancy only to Rocky. Situation will compel Rocky marrying her.

The girl will be negative with her agenda to usurp the hotel. Probably her lover/husband is also a part of the plan. So marriage with Rocky is fake. Happy will get to know about it. She will return to rescue Khoslas from the fraud bahu.๐Ÿ˜Ž

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Arey Rocky is a rape child remember? Because of this he suffered since his birth. Kulwant never accepted him. So he will feel emotional. The new girl whom Momsi will choose, disclose her pregnancy only to Rocky. Situation will compel Rocky marrying her.

The girl will be negative with her agenda to usurp the hotel. Probably her lover/husband is also a part of the plan. So marriage with Rocky is fake. Happy will get to know about it. She will return to rescue Khoslas from the fraud bahu.๐Ÿ˜Ž

yes happy will take special fighting classes and will return as Wonder Woman to save khoslas and rocky๐Ÿ˜†

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

mujhe koi excitement nahi h for this upcoming track makers have made a joke of marriages i am literally losing my interest in the show now ,sad that aajtaj jo kabhi ek gul show main nahi hoa woh iss show main horaha h that too in extreme level of pain