SBD 11Jun “Mishti ko lagi goli/Ronit Roy rescues “

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti confronts Sapan bhai as MisBir are trying to rescue KuKu 

Sapan fires at Mishti n she falls to the ground .. Abir is held by another goon ..he fumes on watching Mishti shot by Sapan Bhai .

Kuhu is shown tied up to a tree ..so is Kunal ... after rescue Kunal hugs n consoles Kuhu lovingly .

Kuhu confronts Mishti over her feelings for Abir .

Kunal too confronts Abir but nothing is revealed by either .

Kunal suspects someth8ng brewing between MisBir .

Next scene shows Abir dancing with the NGO workers n teaching them them song n dance in masti mode . 

Kunal gives a byte .

SBD 

Mr Bajaj of KZK S1 comes a super cop ...rescues MisBir from the goons of Sapan bhai .. he is here to promote his web series ... Hostages ...

Kunal n Abir to have differences n face off over Mishti. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Wow. Thank you for the update. Yes I read that Ronit Roy is here to promote hostages. But for the sake of promotion I hope they don't lose out on a damn good opportunity for a lovely MishBir moment ala the fire where Mishti puts herself in danger for Abir and Abir falling more and more in love with her. This better be good. This goonda idea is old but gold and they better utilise it well, even if Mishti isn't there yet feelings wise! 

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

And can't wait for the KuKu interaction either, hope this sets the pace for their love story too. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣 🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

From the high ranking show he has to come to shows of this level to promote his new series ... 

but Ronit will rise n shine where ever he goes ..

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rhea played Ronit's daughter in a show. So Abir is Mr Bajaj's son in law in a way. And in that way Prerna is Abir's saas. 😂😂

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Rhea played Ronit's daughter in a show. So Abir is Mr Bajaj's son in law in a way. And in that way Prerna is Abir's saas. 😂😂

It got creepy by the Prerna is Abir's saas🤣

but very excited for this sequence. usually i hate kidnappings but meenu mata se door hai to love it

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

It got creepy by the Prerna is Abir's saas🤣

but very excited for this sequence. usually i hate kidnappings but meenu mata se door hai to love it

Lol😂