Only Rukhsar, Piddi and Gullu were shocked with Y-Z marriage

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

Only Rukhsar, Piddi and Gullu were shocked with marriage announcement of Yasmine with Zafar. Rukhsar and Piddi getting shocked was obvious but Gullu getting shocked was surprising. Yasmine's mom was the most disappointing as being a mom she was happy with her daughter announcing her marriage with an oldie. Nazneen was getting so much happy as if it was her daughter getting married in the palace which was so irritating. When Yasmine firmly said she will be Sultana, Zafar was unhappy but Gullu was very happy. Rukhsar realised that Yasmine is marrying Zafar not due to live for him but due to hate for Aladdin. I hope Aladdin comes soon and save Yasmine from Zafar and Mehrunissa. These 2 people will really ruin Yasmine's life😑.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mylifeisblooper thumbnail

That zafar was thinking he'll marry her and then she'll be busy with his kids 

But she ain't interested in all that 

And she somehow also indirectly said he can back off from marriage if he wants..

And zafar obviously didn't like her answer 

So obviously zafar will plan something against yasmine as he said something like; Ab tume barbad karna padega "

Don't know what he'll do oof 

That Mehrunissa seriously is so annoying!! 

I felt like throwing rotten tomatoes, rotten eggs  on her face then and there when she smiled and was thanking that zafar for marrying her young daughter ..😠😠

So disgusting and its so disturbing..

Edited by Freebird. - 4 years ago
Goofball_1 thumbnail

Seriously Mehrunissa should have died instead of Badshah

By thanking him she acted like he's the only capable person to marry Yasmine..

And like there are no capable guys in the kingdom..

She's Just horrible lady with no dignity..

Shame on her..

Edited by Goofball_1 - 4 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

From the beginning Meherunissa's only aim is to get Yasmin married chahe wo kisise bhi ho. Sometimes I think is she real mother of Yasmin or not

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

meherunnisa is a vampish character... 😑

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Don't worry guyz . Our Ali is coming Soon along with his Toli as Prince Ali πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰.I am sure he gonna make his entry on the day of yasmine's engagement as Prince Ali