And a dead body is found

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Starts from our hopes of a kiss but as we feared they got interrupted as a hotel staff approached RV outside the door. Happy still has her hands on Rocky’s shoulder as they get interrupted. That’s the comfort they share ❤️ Happy pleades Rocky to leave as soon as RV was directed elsewhere by the staff. 

Happy getting ready.. RV casting his perverted looks on her, the moment he tries to touch you can see the discomfort. Happy was not at ease. Grover calls, he has reached. 

The date 🤢🤮 Happy making sarcastic comments. Rocky keeps an eye. Happy gulps a drink straight down, Rocky looks on worried. She gets up to take the call (precap plays) RV spikes the drink. Happy settles back and drinks it. RV looks on expectantly and they dance. Happy feels dizzy RV shows his fake concern. Rocky gets distracted by a call from Simmi informing him about the wedding alliances that Momsy has been looking for. 🤢🤬🤮🤦‍♀️ Rocky tells her he will sort it out 😂

Meanwhile Happy is taken away by RV to a hotel room. Rocky looks for them worriedly. He threatens the hotel staff to find the truth. 

RV tries to force Happy, Rocky barges in and punches him. Happy calls out to Rocky annoying RV 😂😂 she keeps calling rocky to save her.

The police reprimands Rocky for interfering between husband and wife, RV takes Happy and goes away while she keeps calling out to Rocky. 

In the car RV is driving Happy is on the back seat mumbling rocky’s name. Flashbacks show her throwing her first drink followed by seeing RV spiking her second glass. She pretends to drink but throws in ice basket. She pretends to be drugged. In the room she hopes that Rocky would come on time and keeps praying. She self talks that she can’t RV go anything with her if Rocky will not be able to find them then she will have to handle the situation by herself, but just then Rocky breaks giving her a relief... Flashback ends... 

Precap plays- a burnt body is found Rocky refuses to look at the belongings found. The necklace that RV gifted Happy is found with the body. Rocky looks shattered. 💔 

The best thing was watching RV get annoyed as Happy calls out for Rocky 😂😂😂😂 

I can’t help but notice the bond Roha share ❤️ Happy has given all rights to Rocky, he can touch her, feel her. She can’t control herself when they are alone ❤️❤️ Hayeee❤️

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Starts from our hopes of a kiss but as we feared they got interrupted as a hotel staff approached RV outside the door. Happy still has her hands on Rocky’s shoulder as they get interrupted. That’s the comfort they share ❤️ Happy pleades Rocky to leave as soon as RV was directed elsewhere by the staff. 

Happy getting ready.. RV casting his perverted looks on her, the moment he tries to touch you can see the discomfort. Happy was not at ease. Grover calls, he has reached. 

The date 🤢🤮 Happy making sarcastic comments. Rocky keeps an eye. Happy gulps a drink straight down, Rocky looks on worried. She gets up to take the call (precap plays) RV spikes the drink. Happy settles back and drinks it. RV looks on expectantly and they dance. Happy feels dizzy RV shows his fake concern. Rocky gets distracted by a call from Simmi informing him about the wedding alliances that Momsy has been looking for. 🤢🤬🤮🤦‍♀️ Rocky tells her he will sort it out 😂

Meanwhile Happy is taken away by RV to a hotel room. Rocky looks for them worriedly. He threatens the hotel staff to find the truth. 

RV tries to force Happy, Rocky barges in and punches him. Happy calls out to Rocky annoying RV 😂😂 she keeps calling rocky to save her.

The police reprimands Rocky for interfering between husband and wife, RV takes Happy and goes away while she keeps calling out to Rocky. 

In the car RV is driving Happy is on the back seat mumbling rocky’s name. Flashbacks show her throwing her first drink followed by seeing RV spiking her second glass. She pretends to drink but throws in ice basket. She pretends to be drugged. In the room she hopes that Rocky would come on time and keeps praying. She self talks that she can’t RV go anything with her if Rocky will not be able to find them then she will have to handle the situation by herself, but just then Rocky breaks giving her a relief... Flashback ends... 

Precap plays- a burnt body is found Rocky refuses to look at the belongings found. The necklace that RV gifted Happy is found with the body. Rocky looks shattered. 💔 

The best thing was watching RV get annoyed as Happy calls out for Rocky 😂😂😂😂 

I can’t help but notice the bond Roha share ❤️ Happy has given all rights to Rocky, he can touch her, feel her. She can’t control herself when they are alone ❤️❤️ Hayeee❤️

That scene was the genuine one she didn't planned she just can't stop herself rocky hei hi aisa I love that...bit this evil RV interrupted😡

I don't know what CVS doing next .....I hope this time they will show Roha proper and divine love story full of positivity romance banter ......ye rayta jldhi saaf hoye 🤓

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou so much for the detailed WU:)

will be back to comment after watching the episode.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Thankyou so much for the detailed WU:)

will be back to comment after watching the episode.

🤗Thank you hahahahah just a brief update until a full proper update comes in the evening... 😊

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

RV
"Tum woh totaa ho jiski jaan rocky mein atki hai" 

it was said out of pure disdain and hatred, but it sounded very hilarious🤣, I know this was no situation to laugh about but it was hilarious!!!

Such a lustful,despo and pure ghatiya RV is, they were looking so good I mean JB and RP, I wish if RV wasn't evil they could have set screens on fire.I was sad when they played khamooshiyan song, I used to like it initially when RV used to look at happy with mixed feelings of guilt and admiration, though his feelings were never pure because of what he did to rocky but like a buddy just said few days back"the obsession has killed his grey cells" which is unfortunately true, but make sense naa, if they both I mean rocky and rv will be that good, happy ka dil toh confuse hojata😆

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly I cracked up the moment Happy started her Rocky jaap to RV's much annoyance.🤣🤣 She totally pissed him off.🤣 RV drove her away cursing her to no end.🤣 He was like maine socha shaadi ke baad tum badal jaogi lekin tum woh tota ho jisski jaan Rocky pe atki hai.🤣 He was mouthing those lines as if zeher peeraha ho.🤣

I knew it Happy gonna fake her behoshi.😎 But what's wrong with RV! He has become such a despo! Pehle he was eyeing on her like a distinction wala pervert.🤢 Then he spiked her drink only to sleep with her.🤢 Is sleeping with Happy will make her his? What kinda logic is this?

When Happy asked him to go slow, RV took slow as aaj raat, fast as abhi had me in splits.🤣Sometimes RV is so funny!!!🤣🤣

Rocky ka ek hi kaam hai. RV ko punch karna.🤣 I loveeed the way he spoke to the hotel guy who refused to inform about Happy. Sun bey sorry excuse me thank you.🤣 Rocky and his humor.🤣 And then when Rocky was complaining to police, that inspector cracked me up even more. Yeh pati hai aur yeh patni, tu kaun hai beech mein bhai?🤣And then khud psycho RV calling Rocky psycho.🤣

Entire episode was unintentionally funny!!😆😆 Ek ke baad ek punch.😆 So Happy gonna die tomorrow leaving my Rocky to become a zinda laash.🤢😡 Kya plan hai! Bajao taali.🤢😡

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Honestly I cracked up the moment Happy started her Rocky jaap to RV's much annoyance.🤣🤣 She totally pissed him off.🤣 RV drove her away cursing her to no end.🤣 He was like maine socha shaadi ke baad tum badal jaogi lekin tum woh tota ho jisski jaan Rocky pe atki hai.🤣 He was mouthing those lines as if zeher peeraha ho.🤣

I knew it Happy gonna fake her behoshi.😎 But what's wrong with RV! He has become such a despo! Pehle he was eyeing on her like a distinction wala pervert.🤢 Then he spiked her drink only to sleep with her.🤢 Is sleeping with Happy will make her his? What kinda logic is this?

When Happy asked him to go slow, RV took slow as aaj raat, fast as abhi had me in splits.🤣Sometimes RV is so funny!!!🤣🤣

Rocky ka ek hi kaam hai. RV ko punch karna.🤣 I loveeed the way he spoke to the hotel guy who refused to inform about Happy. Sun bey sorry excuse me thank you.🤣 Rocky and his humor.🤣 And then when Rocky was complaining to police, that inspector cracked me up even more. Yeh pati hai aur yeh patni, tu kaun hai beech mein bhai?🤣And then khud psycho RV calling Rocky psycho.🤣

Entire episode was unintentionally funny!!😆😆 Ek ke baad ek punch.😆 So Happy gonna die tomorrow leaving my Rocky to become a zinda laash.🤢😡 Kya plan hai! Bajao taali.🤢😡

Taali toh humare liye bajni chahiye who continued to tolerate this shit hoping it would all end good.. but then how did I forget that it’s a show... nonsense 

JasminBhasinFan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Bold😆 That was indeed so funny when RV said "fast ka matlab abhi aur slow ka matlab aaj raat"🤣 Really that bit was hilarious. But how did RV turn psycho and obsessive to THAT level????? He used to be a sane lawyer!!!!!! Anyway, DTHHJ isn't the same anymore. Soon it'll seem as if it's a new and unknown show with all that revamp💔 Hope they don't bring a new hero for Happy and make him a 2nd RV🥺 I'm so done now.