Kapil-Sandhya and their past/present..

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys, this is my first post in the forum. However, I have seen the past work of all the three leads and since the first episode was intriguing, i continued watching the rest of the episodes. Before i start discussing the plot here are some vishesh tippani:

1) Sandhya's dumb dadaji - well ye aadmi janta hai ke woh ek bhootiya gaon mei rehta hai, he still sulks and blacmails his kids/grandkids to get married in this village.. sounded more like 'Aaon baccho bhoot bhoot khelenge' .. Like really, dadaji ka beti bhi maargayi, he still has balls to show tantrums about gaaon and rituals🤔

2) One serious observation was evil spirits in 2019 look extremely hot with topless posture and playing the mouth organ .smiley43. Or maybe it was just Vin, but writers are doing two timing with us smiley36.. 

3) Five hotels ka malik and itna vadda qualified aadmis in all ekta/gul shows fall for 2 rs female lead and pursues them like they have no other aim.. lekin female lead mangayi toh 'shaadi ke baad bataunga ke uski bajpan ki dost jisse shayad woh mujhse bhi zyada attached hai woh maargayi and bhoot bangayi kyuki main toh hormonal hoon shaadi is more important than this'.. you do not do that to the girl you claim to love Angad

4) witch aunty is so powerful and all, still waited for years for her revenge .. kyu bhai kyu.. aise bhoot hone ka kya phaida

5) Ajkal bhooton ki entry bhi bike pe hoti hain .. If kapil was a spirit then kyu usko dhoom machale types bike pe iss bhootiya gaon mei entry kiya, normal gaari mei ajaata toh kya bigar jaata

Anyways according to the current scenario and the promo, it seems like Kapil will possess Angad to fulfill his agenda and Sandhya will in return be the kawach of her pati and fight against kapil. 

Now what interested me the most over here is the fact that the Legend of Lord Shiv has shown Sandhya Kapil's face where kapil had an ancient outfit and this happened even before Sandhya agreed for her marriage to Angad. So if the agenda of the mangalsutra bhootni or kapil was to separate Sandhya from Angad then they would attack her only after they learn about her engagement with Angad, but as we know Kapil appeared into Sandhya's thoughts even before anyone was sure that sandhya will agree to marry Angad. Now, my guess is Kapil definitely wants revenge since two years but he appeared in front of Sandhya only two days before, thus it is indicating that his revenge is NOT from Sandhya but from Jindals or Angad and Sandhya is the easy target as she is going to marry in the Jindals. 

So is it possible that two years ago Kapil was killed by either Angad or any of the Jindals ? If yes then why? Is it possible that Kapil belonged to the village where the temple is situated and somehow Sandhya's marriage was fixed with him in childhood or in some other time and he secretly loved her? That ideology can only justify why Legend of Shiv showed kapil that too in village costumes when sandhya wanted to see her husband. Now visions can be deceptive, but if evil spirits would control the vision and manipulate it  then why would they turn into dust once the temple stairs were touched by Sandhya? this really does not make sense because if they cannot cross the stairs of the temple, then how would they control the whole vision of sandhya's husband especially after she herself does a tandav with the recitation of shiv prayers? 

The plot is more twisted than it seems, it definitely has more than bhoot kapil trying to separate ANgad and Sandhya. Sandhya was definitely connected to Kapil either in her past birth or in her present birth and kapil probably died while getting married to his beloved, which justifies that sandhya was trapped with the mangalsutra and then gets married to kapil's spirit.

Now coming back to the female spirit, her chin looks a lot like Angad's chachi (actress malika), I do not know why but I have this feeling that her character is the real evil of the show, she is mysterious and appears to be very neutral and laid back. Orelse the female spirit could be some girl who loved Angad and that is why she joined hands with Kapil's spirit who wants sandhya 😆 (this sounds ridiculous I know).. 

Last but not the least I just want that Ekta better have a very, indeed a very good reason to show Village boy Cute Kapil as Sandy's husband .. That one scene was indeed so beautiful onscreen that I was looking forward to Kapil-Sandhya equation. But now as I know that Kapil is a ghost and not a cute village boy, damn you Ekta .. 

About the actors, everyone is doing a good job, Namik is good for his gentleman and love-sick puppy character, Vin is also good for his mysterious and evil/bhootiya character. However, Deepika even though does well, I think she can do better in scenes when she is hell scared, in few scenes her raised eye brow expressions came off as very weird, but she does well in the rest of the scenes. 

I think my post has become too long, hope it does not bore anyone here. Cheers for the coming week.. 

Edited by TeAmo_Messi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gud one,  even I was thinking y bhootni waited for this much time if they have to seek revenge,  bt kapil said he waited for two years n that witch is old coz Sandy dadi was saying she returned,  so one thing got cleared that kapil is not possessed he is actually a soul n about shivji showing his face I don't trust ekta she can show anything 

Originally posted by: shreyatode1

Gud one,  even I was thinking y bhootni waited for this much time if they have to seek revenge,  bt kapil said he waited for two years n that witch is old coz Sandy dadi was saying she returned,  so one thing got cleared that kapil is not possessed he is actually a soul n about shivji showing his face I don't trust ekta she can show anything 

Yes Kapil definitely is not possessed, he is a spirit and he has waited for two years, means his death had happened around the time Sandhya joined Angad's company , so somewhere the timeline is connected too. About the witch, it is confusing, she wants her mangalsutra from sandhya when sandhya is going to marry Angad, then why would an old witch want sandhya's mangalsutra especially from the night onwards when sandhya saw kapil's vision as husband in shiv temple. Everything is confusing, and as you said, it is better to not trust Ekta at anything she shows, but still showing that legend of shiv's vision can be wrong is just extreme if religious sentiments are concerned. 

Raany25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Dear 

Its really nice post me to looking froward to see Sandy and Kabil jodi 

if Angat is her real soul and she is his Kavach then why did they show Kabil face at temple n trickle us. He is so cute and damn hot i wish i see Kabil and Shandya 

At the same time, I feel like Angat also  have his own mystery

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

what i can at least conclude is that kapil seem to be too evil spirit...if u look at latest promo he came out evenwhen there was trishul protecting the area with kumkum...he seem to be too evil spirit that it seems like god himself needs to come down to destroy him...coming ti lord shiv,it clearly stated that during mahashivratri when lord shiva-maa parvati comes together and dance at that one point he doesn't have his power with him and kapil knows it and instead of showing angad's face...he might manipulated the whole situation using the myth and show his vision to sandhya

I am sure EK will give a reason to it....

Mages thumbnail

what i can at least conclude is that kapil seem to be too evil spirit...if u look at latest promo he came out evenwhen there was trishul protecting the area with kumkum...he seem to be too evil spirit that it seems like god himself needs to come down to destroy him...coming ti lord shiv,it clearly stated that during mahashivratri when lord shiva-maa parvati comes together and dance at that one point he doesn't have his power with him and kapil knows it and instead of showing angad's face...he might manipulated the whole situation using the myth and show his vision to sandhya

Mages thumbnail

sorry for double post🙏

Originally posted by: Mages

I really hope EK gives a reasonable explanation to why Sandy saw a village boy Kapil in the temple, otherwise the entire show is just based on fake assumptions now because the first episode itself had such a high note with that temple sequence that I was excited to know the story but now it seems like stereotypical lovey-dovey hero Angad, super girl sandhya and evil ghost Kapil, the current story line is too typical to be true and that is why I believe that maybe there is something bigger and better from Kapil and Angad's end and their real existence. Also even though shiv and parvati were dancing and they at times loose the control against evil, nowhere it was mentioned that evil spirits can take over the vision INSIDE THE SACRED temple as they called it. That will be highly manipulative if they show that a two year old spirit has the power to change a vision of a shiv bhakt inside shiv temple and that too during shiv tandav while reciting the mantras .. 🤓

And one more thing is that if sandhya is Angad's kawach (which she is according to the promo) then why was the witch and kapil trying to harm sandy instead of Angad. it makes zero sense because she herself is a shield to someone else and instead of trying to get hold of the bigger fish, kapil is busy romancing sandy in the name of some revenge which is obviously related to the shady jindals.

Last but not the least, Angad being oblivious to jindals' crimes (if there is any) will be another loose end from the writers, he is the owner of the business and is educated and smart, it will be very lame if they show that Angad is unaware of his family issues and instead only busy at wooing sandhya. 

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great post! I think there are a lot of theories going around as to what connection does Kapil/evil spirit have with Sandhya and what are his motives??

I have a few theories that I have thought of which I feel might revolve around reincarnation/doppelganger or something. 

Theory 1) I am thinking maybe Kapil and Sandhya (or her look-a-like basically) were a couple in a different era/different birth. Something happened and they both died and maybe their death was caused by Jindals or their ancestors has some sort of connection to them. So now Kapil is trying to take revenge for that.

Theory 2) I read in many articles that Deepika has a double role in this show. So what IFFF that bhootni lady is actually Deepika's double role?? I know this sounds far fetched...but we have not seen bhootni's face yet right? So it can be a possibility that the bhootni lady is Sandhya's doppelganger as in Sandhya's look-a-like who also has a connection with Kapil. 

Theory 3) It could be that bhootni lady wants revenge from the Jindals and Kapil wants Sandhya so they have made a deal to help each other get what they want. Possibly Sandhya resembles Kapil's past love or God knows what...

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

I really hope EK gives a reasonable explanation to why Sandy saw a village boy Kapil in the temple, otherwise the entire show is just based on fake assumptions now because the first episode itself had such a high note with that temple sequence that I was excited to know the story but now it seems like stereotypical lovey-dovey hero Angad, super girl sandhya and evil ghost Kapil, the current story line is too typical to be true and that is why I believe that maybe there is something bigger and better from Kapil and Angad's end and their real existence. Also even though shiv and parvati were dancing and they at times loose the control against evil, nowhere it was mentioned that evil spirits can take over the vision INSIDE THE SACRED temple as they called it. That will be highly manipulative if they show that a two year old spirit has the power to change a vision of a shiv bhakt inside shiv temple and that too during shiv tandav while reciting the mantras .. 🤓

@bold 1 - I am waiting for an explanation too. I don't like the current speculation that she saw the wrong face because she chanted incorrectly. Makes no sense because even if Shivji was busy dancing, how did the ghosts enter the temple?

@bold 2 - I really hope you are right. The standard plot will be too boring.