Prachi Rhea twin sisters???

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So soon abhi will get to know about Rhea plan to trap prachi sure he will get upset and blame himself as seen in his insta pic where he is standing alone in rain. Prachi is little bit like abhi nd pragya but Rhea is different from both. In forum someone mentioned abhi should disown Rhea from his property, make her do some part time job so she can change nd know the value of hardwork nd money. I bet Rhea can never do this, all she knows to do makeup, wear matching outfits with same sandals, roaming in car nd showing showoff. Am sure once prachi comes to mehra mansion abhi will give her a lot, but prachi being pragya shadow will never accept it. She would rather love to do something part time job even abhi is a big business person. He will never take advantage of abhi fame and money. Abhi will be little bit angry nd proud of pragya upbringing. Nd Rhea our drama queen will as usual be jealous nd anger. Parchi simplicity will make abhi regret, as he did not stop pragya 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I was the one that made the suggestion of abhi telling rhea to get part time work, but also in terms of the future when abhi gets to know prachi is his daughter and abhigya and their both daughters start living together, I want to see a moment where abhi notices how much different prachi is from rhea and perhaps a track where prachi wants to do some part time work for experience when not in college and asks abhi if she can work with him in his company for experience and abhi being surprised by such a request where on one hand prachi like you predicted that prachi will reject any other material gifts abhi will offer her. 

In prachi he will see the daughter he wished he could have. Unfortunately because of his own mistakes the twin he raised became a mastermind criminal. Not much to be proud of there. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

BTW where on insa did you see this pic? Went on shabir's offical insta account and there was no such pic there.

Deepidj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

BTW where on insa did you see this pic? Went on shabir's offical insta account and there was no such pic there.

.                                                                Sammy, its in abhigya-tisha 31 Instagram saw there #fake rain its 6-7 second video also saw in 3-4 kumkum bhagya Instagram but don't remember the exact name. Nd as u said prachi will work with abhi I wanna her to work with sunny, so she knows about aliya and her conspiracy so she bring out the truth with pragya help. Though abhi will be against working of prachi but as soon in first episode prachi will do part time job as she likes to help people. Disha and sunny will make an entry as sunny will take revenge from purab and aliya. Hope he has grey shade not negative nd prachi works for him, bring out the truth for Aryan, sunny nd disha purab. It will be little tough as aliya will not let it happen so soon but as prachi being pragya daughter will bring out the truth. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Folks, hope EK reads this forum. Many of u have wonderful suggestions which she and her dumb team can incorporate. 😊😊😊

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

.                                                                Sammy, its in abhigya-tisha 31 Instagram saw there #fake rain its 6-7 second video also saw in 3-4 kumkum bhagya Instagram but don't remember the exact name. Nd as u said prachi will work with abhi I wanna her to work with sunny, so she knows about aliya and her conspiracy so she bring out the truth with pragya help. Though abhi will be against working of prachi but as soon in first episode prachi will do part time job as she likes to help people. Disha and sunny will make an entry as sunny will take revenge from purab and aliya. Hope he has grey shade not negative nd prachi works for him, bring out the truth for Aryan, sunny nd disha purab. It will be little tough as aliya will not let it happen so soon but as prachi being pragya daughter will bring out the truth. 

You’ve got so many good ideas here. Where is my sunny? 😭

Deepidj thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

You’ve got so many good ideas here. Where is my sunny? 😭

.                                                                    Yaar, even I am waiting for sunny. How will he be, when will he met prachi how will their bonding be.how will he help prachi from aliya nd Rhea plans. So many things r going in my mind. Don't know how long have to wait 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

.                                                                    Yaar, even I am waiting for sunny. How will he be, when will he met prachi how will their bonding be.how will he help prachi from aliya nd Rhea plans. So many things r going in my mind. Don't know how long have to wait 

Yes although I don’t think much of a bonding will be shown between him and prachi given how he was so close to Kiara and writers will most likely go down the route of showing the childhood friends sunny-Kiara as a couple which I would prefer. Ranbir and prachi will definitely be a couple considering how they are constantly shown at loggerheads for no reason which is typical of couples in ITV serials.