Rhea's mistake number one

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Today when aryan called on rhea's mobile whilst everyone was looking for her, rhea accidentally declined the call and aryan thought she was doing all this missing act for attention. I think aryan will definitely mention this at some point. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Today when aryan called on rhea's mobile whilst everyone was looking for her, rhea accidentally declined the call and aryan thought she was doing all this missing act for attention. I think aryan will definitely mention this at some point. 

.                                                               Hope so. Though he is aliya son, I like him a lot the way he bonds with prachi is amazing. He just goes nd says this to abhi. As said in article abhi will come to know about Rhea plan and will so something that Rhea herself comes out. Hope Aryan helps her sister prachi. 

Funny29 thumbnail

My hope is very small. I think Aaryan will it forget, "memory loss"and will it not mention. The same as with MEERA (visits Prachi no idea why after the suicide attempt, and forgets it Abhi to tell😡👎🏼).

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funny29

My hope is very small. I think Aaryan will it forget, "memory loss"and will it not mention. The same as with MEERA (visits Prachi no idea why after the suicide attempt, and forgets it Abhi to tell😡👎🏼).

I hope it doesn't happen though because this is such an important fact and there must have been a reason why writers showed aryan calling rhea suspecting her to be pretending to be missing just for attention and then rhea mistakenly declining his call instead of ignoring it and aryan deciding to tell ranbir about this. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

.                                                               Hope so. Though he is aliya son, I like him a lot the way he bonds with prachi is amazing. He just goes nd says this to abhi. As said in article abhi will come to know about Rhea plan and will so something that Rhea herself comes out. Hope Aryan helps her sister prachi. 

Aryan is quite innocent and soft at heart, like how he offered shahana and prachi a lift despite always arguing with shahana and knowing prachi-ranbir fight, plus how he always notices and makes comments to ranbir about how he behaves differently with prachi or how prachi is different with him compared to other girls. He's a good little soul! It sucks though because I can tell he'll eventually be sidelined and turned into one of those spectator characters who say and do nothing in the show. 

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope Aryan brings the truth out. Since the scene was shown it must have a purpose. 

Rhea really needs to have the taste of her own medicine. 

P. S. - I like Aryan.  He is cute,  innocent type.  Not at all like his mother.  😆

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Didn't bother to watch yesterday. Thought will after WU. Reading I felt Aryan who unconsciously has a soft corner for Prachi will help in bringing out the truth eventually. Like his bonding and as one of mentioned his observation of RP. Hope they don't turn him negative or sideline him. I think he will believe Shahana and Prachi. His acting and soft face r very beautiful. 

And is Pragya still supporting A2?  

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Didn't bother to watch yesterday. Thought will after WU. Reading I felt Aryan who unconsciously has a soft corner for Prachi will help in bringing out the truth eventually. Like his bonding and as one of mentioned his observation of RP. Hope they don't turn him negative or sideline him. I think he will believe Shahana and Prachi. His acting and soft face r very beautiful. 

And is Pragya still supporting A2?  

I’ve always had the impression that aryan doesn’t like Rhea and knows she’s an attention-seeker, which is why he called her yesterday saying that he is sure she’s doing all this for attention. Aryan knows his cousin better than Rhea’s own father. Abhi is just a lost cause.