Teri Haa Mein Meri Haan aur Teri Naa Mein Meri Naa Hai

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

The last 2 mins had all the things we RoHaians waited desperately for. The longing, the passion, the proximity, the care, and the love. I am gonna watch it at least 50 more times to be in the moment. It was beyond beautiful.❤️❤️❤️

Episode begins with RV and Happy reaching in the hotel. They are in Shimla. RV promises Happy that he will be sober and make her forget all the past bitterness with his love and care. Happy makes faces and self talks about how she despises being with him and is determined to destroy him. Rocky is watching everything from a distance.

Happy and RV are in their hotel room. Happy keeps reminding RV she is badly injured by mentioning how her jaw is paining. RV gets tensed and feels guilty. Room service comes and upon querying by RV room service tells him they have a romantic dinner point for honeymoon couples. RV books it for their dinner date.

Happy calls Grover to inform about her whereabouts. Grover is tensed about Happy. Happy assures him about her health being fine and RV being cautious in taking a good care of her. Happy sees Rocky from the window. She tells Grover how she feels guilty for using Rocky to execute her plan. Happy gets emotional at Rocky's sight. But she promises she will secure everyone's life esp Rocky's.

RV overhears when Happy was telling Grover how she won't tolerate. He asks about it. Happy gets scared but excuses saying she won't tolerate any trouble in her marriage. RV is convinced and gifts Happy a pearl necklace. Happy self talks how much she hates him but smiles anyway. RV promises to make this honeymoon memorable. He leans to kiss Happy, Rocky watches it outside window.He fumes. Kiss is interrupted by the hotel room service. The same guy.

The guy keeps a watch on RV and Happy through the door. He informs Rocky. He is paid by Rocky to inform about them. He queries about Happy being safe, the guy assures him about the safety and RV being sweet to her. He also informs about their dinner date and how the place is deserted.

RV takes out Happy in the hotel restaurant for dessert. Rocky is disguised as an old man sits near them. Happy talks about Anaya's death to which RV gets tensed and fakes how he can't believe Anaya died.🤢 Happy makes excuses to go to washroom. Rocky follows Happy. Happy pulls Rocky in the janitor room.☺️ RoHa inside the small janitor's room. Rocky first pretends his disguise then Happy pulls out his beard and wig.😆😆 To this Rocky screams and says "tujhe waxing ki adat hogi mujhe nahi!!!"🤣 Happy snaps what he is doing here and also tells him to stay away from her married life. Rocky doesn't hear a thing. He pins her against the wall and asks her being such a fighter and powergirl why she is letting RV do all this to her. Happy falters. Rocky was holding her by waist.☺️ Rocky could see her pretence. Happy gets herself freed and tells him to stay away and go away. Rocky puts her front lock behind ears while Happy cries out in pain. Rocky fumes and was about to confront RV. Happy begs him to stop. Rocky asks her if she's stopping him for RV being her husband or she cares about him (Rocky)? Happy gets emotional. She actually has no strength to pretend anymore esp the way Rocky was looking at her. RoHa were close but Rocky says he won't do anything without her marzi. Her yes is his yes and her no is no.❤️ But when it will come to her jaan he won't listen to anyone and follow her everywhere. RV starts looking out for Happy. Happy all teary eyed pulls Rocky closer, cups his face, caresses his hair, leans her head against his. Happy goes on pulling Rocky's face closer and about to kiss him. Rocky closes his eyes.☺️☺️ Happy is all over I repeat all over Rocky!!!☺️☺️ Rocky's hand touches a mop which falls, RV hears and is about to open the door then episode ends. Humdum Mere is playing in BG. It was just awwwwww.☺️

Precap: RV and Happy in a dinner date. Sandhya calls Happy. RV pours something in Happy's drink and self talks how Happy will be resting in peace now.

... ... ... ...

There was a confrontation scene between Sandhya and Momsi. Sandhya was asking Rocky about Happy's well being. Momsi overhears and spites venom about Sandhya being an aiyyash using her daughters for luxuries. Sandhya gives it back properly. She didn't curse like Momsi but her words were pretty powerful to slap Momsi right where it hurts. She said for her, her daughter's love and happiness comes first. She won't choose her ego over her daughter's khushi and pyaar.

Someone get me a guy like Rocky!!!!!😭❤️

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

The last 2 mins had all the things we RoHaians waited desperately for. The longing, the passion, the proximity, the care, and the love. I am gonna watch it at least 50 more times to be in the moment. It was beyond beautiful.smiley27smiley27smiley27

Episode begins with RV and Happy reaching in the hotel. They are in Shimla. RV promises Happy that he will be sober and make her forget all the past bitterness with his love and care. Happy makes faces and self talks about how she despises being with him and is determined to destroy him. Rocky is watching everything from a distance.

Happy and RV are in their hotel room. Happy keeps reminding RV she is badly injured by mentioning how her jaw is paining. RV gets tensed and feels guilty. Room service comes and upon querying by RV room service tells him they have a romantic dinner point for honeymoon couples. RV books it for their dinner date.

Happy calls Grover to inform about her whereabouts. Grover is tensed about Happy. Happy assures him about her health being fine and RV being cautious in taking a good care of her. Happy sees Rocky from the window. She tells Grover how she feels guilty for using Rocky to execute her plan. Happy gets emotional at Rocky's sight. But she promises she will secure everyone's life esp Rocky's.

RV overhears when Happy was telling Grover how she won't tolerate. He asks about it. Happy gets scared but excuses saying she won't tolerate any trouble in her marriage. RV is convinced and gifts Happy a pearl necklace. Happy self talks how much she hates him but smiles anyway. RV promises to make this honeymoon memorable. He leans to kiss Happy, Rocky watches it outside window.He fumes. Kiss is interrupted by the hotel room service. The same guy.

The guy keeps a watch on RV and Happy through the door. He informs Rocky. He is paid by Rocky to inform about them. He queries about Happy being safe, the guy assures him about the safety and RV being sweet to her. He also informs about their dinner date and how the place is deserted.

RV takes out Happy in the hotel restaurant for dessert. Rocky is disguised as an old man sits near them. Happy talks about Anaya's death to which RV gets tensed and fakes how he can't believe Anaya died.smiley11 Happy makes excuses to go to washroom. Rocky follows Happy. Happy pulls Rocky in the janitor room.smiley43 RoHa inside the small janitor's room. Rocky first pretends his disguise then Happy pulls out his beard and wig.smiley36smiley36 To this Rocky screams and says "tujhe waxing ki adat hogi mujhe nahi!!!"smiley37 Happy snaps what he is doing here and also tells him to stay away from her married life. Rocky doesn't hear a thing. He pins her against the wall and asks her being such a fighter and powergirl why she is letting RV do all this to her. Happy falters. Rocky was holding her by waist.smiley43 Rocky could see her pretence. Happy gets herself freed and tells him to stay away and go away. Rocky puts her front lock behind ears while Happy cries out in pain. Rocky fumes and was about to confront RV. Happy begs him to stop. Rocky asks her if she's stopping him for RV being her husband or she cares about him (Rocky)? Happy gets emotional. She actually has no strength to pretend anymore esp the way Rocky was looking at her.smiley42 RoHa were close but Rocky says he won't do anything without her marzi. Her yes is his yes and her no is no.smiley27 But when it will come to her jaan he won't listen to anyone and follow her everywhere. RV starts looking out for Happy. Happy all teary eyed pulls Rocky closer, cups his face, caresses his hair, leans her head against his. Happy goes on pulling Rocky's face closer and about to kiss him. Rocky closes his eyes.smiley43smiley43 Happy is all over I repeat all over Rocky!!!smiley43smiley43 Rocky's hand touches a mop which falls, RV hears and is about to open the door then episode ends. Humdum Mere is playing in BG. It was just awwwwww.smiley42smiley43

Precap: RV and Happy in a dinner date. Sandhya calls Happy. RV pours something in Happy's drink and self talks how Happy will be resting in peace now.

... ... ... ...

There was a confrontation scene between Sandhya and Momsi. Sandhya was asking Rocky about Happy's well being. Momsi overhears and spites venom about Sandhya being an aiyyash using her daughters for luxuries. Sandhya gives it back properly. She didn't curse like Momsi but her words were pretty powerful to slap Momsi right where it hurts. She said for her, her daughter's love and happiness comes first. She won't choose her ego over her daughter's khushi and pyaar.

Someone get me a guy like Rocky!!!!!smiley19smiley42smiley27

Lovely update first of all👍🏼

RoHa scene was really beautiful and unfortunately was like a lollipop which we will keep in our mouths and with hopes in our heart for RoHa to meet soonish after the leap.Five year leap is way to much why not 5 or 6 months???? chalo 1 year but 5 years,what for????🤔 

I understand happy has no other choice left, she cannot allow RV to violate her, she needs to protect herself from RV in order to achieve her goal, she knew Rocky will come after her, she knew that daddu ji is Rocky,she was relieved to see Rocky chasing them to shimla, she grieved about using Rocky, actually it's his love for her😭😭😭 and yet she confronted him for chasing her and telling him to stay away, isn't that what she wanted? Even if she had genuinely hated rocky which she cannot but for a moment just imagine happy hated rocky even then too, he will give his life to protect her.I am not complaing on RoHa scene it's just about happy.

Btw when happy pulled rocky in the janitor room,Rocky first said'beta tum ghalat smjh rhi ho"🤣 santa lag rha tha rocky😅

Wese you said in one of your post happy k plan ko smjhnay ki nakaam koshish kr rhi hoon.😅 Do You still think the same?😆

The guy who kept saying jhoot nhi bolonga sir was kinda funny😅😅 it felt like he was laughing inside for destroying RV's efforts of romancing happy everytime😅😅 

RV kept himself cool with greatest difficulty🤣constant reminder of happy's injuries, then jhoot nhi bolonga guy😅, then anaya's death, then she was making RV do her chores like chot mei dard k liye ice pack mngwana,chocolate dessert order krwana then again she got up and gave excuse of her medicines for injuries😅😅😅😅 khatray mein toh RV hai from 4 sides, Grover,Rocky,Happy and Mr.Jhoot nhi bolonga to spoil RV's plans of getting intimate with happy.

Madhu ji k toh haath bhi chalnay lagay hain RV ki maa toh nhi kahin hospital mein baby exchange hogaya ho RV ki mummy se sandhaya ko woman handle kr rhi thi!!! horrid woman but sandhaya's retorts👏 auqaat yaad dila di momsy ko😎😎😎 aur indirectly bol diya east or west RoHa is the best😅😎

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Lovely update first of all👍🏼

RoHa scene was really beautiful and unfortunately was like a lollipop which we will keep in our mouths and with hopes in our heart for RoHa to meet soonish after the leap.Five year leap is way to much why not 5 or 6 months???? chalo 1 year but 5 years,what for????🤔 

I am still confused about leap woh bhi 5 saal ka! Doesn't make sense na? 5 saal ke liye kaun gayab hota hai? That too faking death?🤔RV ko jail mein rakhne ke liye would she come back with new identity? You know my head is aching!!😵

I understand happy has no other choice left, she cannot allow RV to violate her, she needs to protect herself from RV in order to achieve her goal, she knew Rocky will come after her, she knew that daddu ji is Rocky,she was relieved to see Rocky chasing them to shimla, she grieved about using Rocky, actually it's his love for her😭😭😭 and yet she confronted him for chasing her and telling him to stay away, isn't that what she wanted? Even if she had genuinely hated rocky which she cannot but for a moment just imagine happy hated rocky even then too, he will give his life to protect her.I am not complaing on RoHa scene it's just about happy.

She was faking being snappy at Rocky. She couldn't let him know about her plan and how she wanted him to be there. Issi liye bakwas karrahi thi. However Happy wasn't convincing enough issi liye Rocky ko bura bhi nahi lagta usski baatein. He doesn't stop and tonight his questions totally got her. She couldn't hold it anymore and gave in. Rocky ki ankhein uff.

Btw when happy pulled rocky in the janitor room,Rocky first said'beta tum ghalat smjh rhi ho"🤣 santa lag rha tha rocky😅

I said itna fit koi budda kaise hosakta hai. It was such a bad disguise.🤣

Wese you said in one of your post happy k plan ko smjhnay ki nakaam koshish kr rhi hoon.😅 Do You still think the same?😆

Yes I do. I am going with the flow.😕

The guy who kept saying jhoot nhi bolonga sir was kinda funny😅😅 it felt like he was laughing inside for destroying RV's efforts of romancing happy everytime😅😅 

And also he was earning money from both sides.🤣

RV kept himself cool with greatest difficulty🤣constant reminder of happy's injuries, then jhoot nhi bolonga guy😅, then anaya's death, then she was making RV do her chores like chot mei dard k liye ice pack mngwana,chocolate dessert order krwana then again she got up and gave excuse of her medicines for injuries😅😅😅😅 khatray mein toh RV hai from 4 sides, Grover,Rocky,Happy and Mr.Jhoot nhi bolonga to spoil RV's plans of getting intimate with happy.

It was funny how he had to serve Happy and also get interrupted by the room service.😆Upar se Paise bhi dena padhraha hai.😆😆

Madhu ji k toh haath bhi chalnay lagay hain RV ki maa toh nhi kahin hospital mein baby exchange hogaya ho RV ki mummy se sandhaya ko woman handle kr rhi thi!!! horrid woman but sandhaya's retorts👏 auqaat yaad dila di momsy ko😎😎😎 aur indirectly bol diya east or west RoHa is the best😅😎

Madhu was getting beaten by every side. She lost it completely. Pehle Rocky ab Sandhya. Still she chose her ego over her son's happiness. She thought Rocky toh sunta nahi Sandhya ko sunyegi toh it might work, ulta she was shown mirror. Ioved the way Sandhya spoke. She wasn't disrespectful yet powerful.

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=PerfectStart]

Me too! I just cant digest the 5 year leap. Its bizzarre. What does she gain by hiding if RV is exposed, proven guilty and is under arrest? Is she planning on building the Sandhya Raj Mehra house and need 5 years to complete that and come back to surprise them? 

She was just keeping up her pretense. But where was Rocky when Happy somehow ended up dying? He was always following and keeping a close watch on Happy after all. I am so curious to know how this unfolds. 

He is hilarious! He looked so adorable in that disguise! 

He was such an overactor! That smile and interruption at the perfect moments along with the jhoot nhi bolonga must have tested RVs patience and frustrated the hell out of him. 🤣

Best Honeymoon ever! 

🤣🤣 You are hilarious! 🤣

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=ShadeOfWhite]

The last 2 mins had all the things we RoHaians waited desperately for. The longing, the passion, the proximity, the care, and the love. I am gonna watch it at least 50 more times to be in the moment. It was beyond beautiful.❤️❤️❤️

I was puddle of goo when i watched that scene! Rocky just stole the rest of my heart  We crave these moments! And they just give these precious moments in small quatities which makes us value them all the more. Its like they purposely do that to tempt us and value each RoHa moment. Like just when we feel frustrated we get these treats which keeps making us crave for more.  

I just love how RV never notices her expressions of disgust! 😂

Rocky follows Happy. Happy pulls Rocky in the janitor room.☺️ RoHa inside the small janitor's room. Rocky first pretends his disguise then Happy pulls out his beard and wig.😆😆 To this Rocky screams and says "tujhe waxing ki adat hogi mujhe nahi!!!"🤣 Happy snaps what he is doing here and also tells him to stay away from her married life. Rocky doesn't hear a thing. He pins her against the wall and asks her being such a fighter and powergirl why she is letting RV do all this to her. Happy falters. Rocky was holding her by waist.☺️ Rocky could see her pretence. Happy gets herself freed and tells him to stay away and go away. Rocky puts her front lock behind ears while Happy cries out in pain. Rocky fumes and was about to confront RV. Happy begs him to stop. Rocky asks her if she's stopping him for RV being her husband or she cares about him (Rocky)? Happy gets emotional. She actually has no strength to pretend anymore esp the way Rocky was looking at her. RoHa were close but Rocky says he won't do anything without her marzi. Her yes is his yes and her no is no.❤️ But when it will come to her jaan he won't listen to anyone and follow her everywhere. RV starts looking out for Happy. Happy all teary eyed pulls Rocky closer, cups his face, caresses his hair, leans her head against his. Happy goes on pulling Rocky's face closer and about to kiss him. Rocky closes his eyes.☺️☺️ Happy is all over I repeat all over Rocky!!!☺️☺️ Rocky's hand touches a mop which falls, RV hears and is about to open the door then episode ends. Humdum Mere is playing in BG. It was just awwwwww.☺️

This scene was WOW! And i keep going back to watch this over and over again! It never gets old! 

... ... ... ...

Momsie went overboard saying Happy cannot be satusfied with one man! What kind of a mother and woman she is? Talking about someone who took care of them like that 😑 She have disgusting a whole new meaning! 😖 I am so glad Sandhya didnt keep quite this time. Momsie deserved more than that! 

Someone get me a guy like Rocky!!!!!😭❤️

Might end up comparing each guy to Rocky. 😂 No one compared to Rocky. He is a bundle of perfection. Poor hone vala husbands. They have a pretty high standard to live upto. 😂

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

The last 3 mins of the episode is all that remains back in my heart engraved I keep going back to watch that... 

the way she pulled him... it was like her insides had given up on putting up a facade, confronting him was not the best thing😂 his questions and his claims made her heart melt... she could not help but fall for him all over again ❤️ She wanted to stop herself fight her urges but at the same time she desperately wanted to go close to him feel solace... the peace that he gives her... she wanted to feel the comfort of being close to him, of being able to touch him... more than anything she wanted to let him know that he has all the rights to touch her he does not need any permission... the initiation of the kiss ❤️❤️❤️

I can just keep talking about the scene for pages and pages, I would never get bored or tired. Roha☺️ 

Can I please hope that the kiss would be completed omg that would just be ❤️ 

Hope the leap is for few months at the most.. 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

The last 3 mins of the episode is all that remains back in my heart engraved I keep going back to watch that... 

the way she pulled him... it was like her insides had given up on putting up a facade, confronting him was not the best thing😂 his questions and his claims made her heart melt... she could not help but fall for him all over again ❤️ She wanted to stop herself fight her urges but at the same time she desperately wanted to go close to him feel solace... the peace that he gives her... she wanted to feel the comfort of being close to him, of being able to touch him... more than anything she wanted to let him know that he has all the rights to touch her he does not need any permission... the initiation of the kiss ❤️❤️❤️

I can just keep talking about the scene for pages and pages, I would never get bored or tired. Roha☺️ 

Can I please hope that the kiss would be completed omg that would just be ❤️ 

Hope the leap is for few months at the most.. 

I desperately want that kiss to happen!!! This is much needed for RoHa at this moment. This will strengthen their relationship. You put it aptly. Happy wanted Rocky to know he has all the rights on her, marzi or no marzi. Happy is his. I loved the fact that she initiated. I always love how Happy caress his face as if he is a baby. Happy has this motherly thing in her which she pours over Rocky who is a complete child in heart. Rocky loves this care.

Happy purposely made the excuse of going washroom only to confront Rocky. No she didn't intend to give in, it's Rocky's sawal and his care melted her heart. She just couldn't put on that facade anymore. Her heart is yearning for him.❤️ So is his. She knows how much it's hurting him to be apart from her bearing with her bitter words. Moreover she has this guilt of hiding her plan and using him for execution of the plan. Everything came to play when she gave in.❤️

Edited by ShadeOfWhite - 4 years ago
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

[QUOTE=afideen]

You are right! Whenever we are frustrated, CVs give us scenes like this and we fools forget everything, end up gushing over these scenes.🤪 Aur aisa tabhi hota hai jab koi lambi judayi ane wali hoti hai.

Khair, no matter how many times I watch the last 2 mins, my heart would want more!! It was so surreal and beautiful!❤️ I always root for Happy's cupping Rocky's face. She does this as if he is a baby and she's is guardian and she is all he has. I barely see this in other shows. That is exactly why I love RoHa's relationship. It's more than love. It's care, comfort, peace, friendship and a very special bonding. Together they are fire. Those perfect pieces of puzzle. They are soulmates. They find peace in each other. They bring the best out of each other. Rocky is hurting Happy knows. She's hurting too hiding this truth from him. They both need each other to complete themselves. Without one, the other is incomplete. I wish I wish the kiss to complete.

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

Lovely update first of allsmiley20

RoHa scene was really beautiful and unfortunately was like a lollipop which we will keep in our mouths and with hopes in our heart for RoHa to meet soonish after the leap.Five year leap is way to much why not 5 or 6 months???? chalo 1 year but 5 years,what for????smiley24 

I am still confused about leap woh bhi 5 saal ka! Doesn't make sense na? 5 saal ke liye kaun gayab hota hai? That too faking death?smiley24RV ko jail mein rakhne ke liye would she come back with new identity? You know my head is aching!!smiley26wohi toh, 5 saal, doesn't make sense🤔

She was faking being snappy at Rocky. She couldn't let him know about her plan and how she wanted him to be there. Issi liye bakwas karrahi thi. However Happy wasn't convincing enough issi liye Rocky ko bura bhi nahi lagta usski baatein. He doesn't stop and tonight his questions totally got her. She couldn't hold it anymore and gave in. Rocky ki ankhein uff.smiley42Happy wasn't convincing enough, oh yes, maybe she was faking to be unconvincing😆

Btw when happy pulled rocky in the janitor room,Rocky first said'beta tum ghalat smjh rhi ho"smiley37 santa lag rha tha rocky😅

I said itna fit koi budda kaise hosakta hai. It was such a bad disguise.smiley37True😆

Yes I do. I am going with the flow.smiley5

And also he was earning money from both sides.smiley37

RV kept himself cool with greatest difficultysmiley37constant reminder of happy's injuries, then jhoot nhi bolonga guy😅, then anaya's death, then she was making RV do her chores like chot mei dard k liye ice pack mngwana,chocolate dessert order krwana then again she got up and gave excuse of her medicines for injuries😅😅😅😅 khatray mein toh RV hai from 4 sides, Grover,Rocky,Happy and Mr.Jhoot nhi bolonga to spoil RV's plans of getting intimate with happy.

It was funny how he had to serve Happy and also get interrupted by the room service.smiley36Upar se Paise bhi dena padhraha hai.smiley36smiley36RV jo hai woh banda richie rich hai😆

Madhu ji k toh haath bhi chalnay lagay hain RV ki maa toh nhi kahin hospital mein baby exchange hogaya ho RV ki mummy sesmiley44 sandhaya ko woman handle kr rhi thi!!! horrid woman but sandhaya's retortssmiley32 auqaat yaad dila di momsy ko😎😎😎 aur indirectly bol diya east or west RoHa is the best😅😎

Madhu was getting beaten by every side. She lost it completely. Pehle Rocky ab Sandhya. Still she chose her ego over her son's happiness. She thought Rocky toh sunta nahi Sandhya ko sunyegi toh it might work, ulta she was shown mirror. Ioved the way Sandhya spoke. She wasn't disrespectful yet powerful.

Saasu maas ka bhi parallel🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

@aifdeen

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

RoHa scene was really beautiful and unfortunately was like a lollipop which we will keep in our mouths and with hopes in our heart for RoHa to meet soonish after the leap.Five year leap is way to much why not 5 or 6 months???? chalo 1 year but 5 years,what for????smiley24 

Me too! I just cant digest the 5 year leap. Its bizzarre. What does she gain by hiding if RV is exposed, proven guilty and is under arrest? Is she planning on building the Sandhya Raj Mehra house and need 5 years to complete that and come back to surprise them? smiley44

It's 21st century, houses jaldi construct ho jatay hain, 5 yrs mein toh kitne ghar ban jaye, haan ab yeh alag baat hai k happy pai pai jod k pocket money bahca k ghar banaye🤣aur is ke liye 5 saal🤪

She was just keeping up her pretense. But where was Rocky when Happy somehow ended up dying? He was always following and keeping a close watch on Happy after all. I am so curious to know how this unfolds. 

Ended up dying, when???

Btw when happy pulled rocky in the janitor room,Rocky first said'beta tum ghalat smjh rhi ho"smiley37 santa lag rha tha rocky😅

He is hilarious! He looked so adorable in that disguise! smiley42 Like I said santa😆

He was such an overactor! That smile and interruption at the perfect moments along with the jhoot nhi bolonga must have tested RVs patience and frustrated the hell out of him. smiley37 Another roha fan you see😆

RV kept himself cool with greatest difficultysmiley37constant reminder of happy's injuries, then jhoot nhi bolonga guy😅, then anaya's death, then she was making RV do her chores like chot mei dard k liye ice pack mngwana,chocolate dessert order krwana then again she got up and gave excuse of her medicines for injuries😅😅😅😅 khatray mein toh RV hai from 4 sides, Grover,Rocky,Happy and Mr.Jhoot nhi bolonga to spoil RV's plans of getting intimate with happy.

Best Honeymoon ever! smiley41 honey RV ka hath se moon baar baar niklay ja rha hai and he had no control over it🤣

Madhu ji k toh haath bhi chalnay lagay hain RV ki maa toh nhi kahin hospital mein baby exchange hogaya ho RV ki mummy sesmiley44 sandhaya ko woman handle kr rhi thi!!! horrid woman but sandhaya's retortssmiley32 auqaat yaad dila di momsy ko😎😎😎 aur indirectly bol diya east or west RoHa is the best😅😎

smiley37smiley37 You are hilarious! smiley37 Thankyou🤣

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago