Woh tera husband hai isiliye nahi tujhe meri chinta hai isiliye

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What an episode 

Tip- Fast forward to last 5 mins ❤️❤️ And bas watch on loop... 

I will kill RV- says Rocky 

Nahi Rocky nahi

That pull❤️ So much haq so rightfully, -Woh tera husband hai isiliye nahi ya tujhe meri chinta hai isiliye - Happy’s eyes just gave it all away she just had to ❤️ What a scene 

Chod de Rocky 

Tere icha ke bina kuch nahi karoonga Happy

Par baat jab teri jaan pe ayegi toh na teri sununga na kissi aur ki 

After listening to this I was just thinking that she needs to just hug and kiss him❤️ And she pulls him closer☺️ the trademark caressing of cheeks and the head bump ❤️ The background humdum merging in! Happy was all over him, she pulls him closer for a kiss❤️ 

I can’t help but fall in love with the way she shows him that he has her permission to touch her... the way she pulled him closer melting in 😊 hayeeee

Can I please hope that the room that RV is barging into is somewhere different and Happy actually will kiss Rocky... ❤️ Arey please let them kiss ☺️

They just melt and create magic! Those couple of minutes just ❤️ 

Note- I am still in Roha land but yeah a crucial bit the marriage is a facade for sure quite evident from Happy Grover conversation, but I don’t understand why did Happy pretend to die.. 

precap- they are out for the dinner date and RV mixed something in Happy’s drink and she drank it all...he probably drugged her and will try to rape her🤮🤬🤬 he is touching new lows... I am sure Rocky plus Grover’s men are keeping an eye... ab toh Rocky kahin nahi ja ne wala 😂😂 his battery is recharged 😂

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

What an episode 

Tip- Fast forward to last 5 mins ❤️❤️ And bas watch on loop... 

I will kill RV- says Rocky 

Nahi Rocky nahi

That pull❤️ So much haq so rightfully, -Woh tera husband hai isiliye nahi ya tujhe meri chinta hai isiliye - Happy’s eyes just gave it all away she just had to ❤️ What a scene 

Chod de Rocky 

Tere icha ke bina kuch nahi karoonga Happy

Par baat jab teri jaan pe ayegi toh na teri sununga na kissi aur ki 

After listening to this I was just thinking that she needs to just hug and kiss him❤️ And she pulls him closer☺️ the trademark caressing of cheeks and the head bump ❤️ The background humdum merging in! Happy was all over him, she pulls him closer for a kiss❤️ 

I can’t help but fall in love with the way she shows him that he has her permission to touch her... the way she pulled him closer melting in 😊 hayeeee

Can I please hope that the room that RV is barging into is somewhere different and Happy actually will kiss Rocky... ❤️ Arey please let them kiss ☺️

They just melt and create magic! Those couple of minutes just ❤️ 

Note- I am still in Roha land but yeah a crucial bit the marriage is a facade for sure quite evident from Happy Grover conversation, but I don’t understand why did Happy pretend to die.. 

precap- they are out for the dinner date and RV mixed something in Happy’s drink and she drank it all...he probably drugged her and will try to rape her🤮🤬🤬 he is touching new lows... I am sure Rocky plus Grover’s men are keeping an eye... ab toh Rocky kahin nahi ja ne wala 😂😂 his battery is recharged 😂

He is fully charged now😂 hope RV barge in other room... They are love...they create Magic I just wish Rocky marry happy soon...they create Magic.....today's scene was just .....now I'm sure marry is nothing it is fake 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

He is fully charged now😂 hope RV barge in other room... They are love...they create Magic I just wish Rocky marry happy soon...they create Magic.....today's scene was just .....now I'm sure marry is nothing it is fake 

Absolutely 

I really hope RV goes to another room 

Rocky deserves the kiss after tolerating all this nonsense, we also deserve the kiss ❤️ 🙈🙈 

They should marry soon... but for now please RV should be going into another room... 

Happy has initiated the kiss and she needs to get it done ❤️😂 Rocky bas full charge tak pahunchne hi wala haï 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My My My that almost kiss made my day ❤️😳☺️❤️

I could keep watching that over and over again! My heart is at peace today ❤️😳

I wish to bash this RV on the head to keep him from interrupting that moment 🤔

But maybe even that was part of Happys plan? To make sure RV sees hers and Rockys moment to make him jealous and crazy that he would do something rash. Cz his so called wife cheating on him is gonna eat him alive. And she must be wanting to use that anger. Maybe thats why in the precap he spiked her drink. But Happy must have planned all that too.  

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

teri haan meri haan aur teri naa mein meri naa😭😭😭😭 the last scene was❤❤❤❤❤ so that's what RV was upto by taking her to a sunsaan place😱😠 creepwaa😈what he couldn't get in her concious state and he knows he will never achieve it he will do it by spiking her drink,such a creep RV is but the twist in tale is that happy will drug him and knock him unconscious😂😂

But RoHa scene,😚😚she couldn't hold herself and give into her love for rocky❤💓❤❤💓💓 that face cupping the way she pulled his moustache😆 even in this situation Rocky manages to lighten up the atmosphere mera tomato❤️☺️ happy's dialogues for RV today🤣"tumhari manhoos shakal"🤣Rocky kay sath rehney se happy's sense of humor has been improved😆

Sandhaya Momsy-😬😬😬😬

Sandhaya ji tussi chagaye aap ka qarara jawab aaj aapkay menicure ki tarah on point tha bilkul😆 now please sandhaya aunty leave the house with dignity.

"Raita phela deti hai" reminds me of anika of IB, btw momsy reminds me of shivaay's mother pinky oberoi, no difference at all.Yeh nayi soch toh zaruri hai hona hateful mother in laws!!!

RockyRV parallel:

Rocky: Teri marzi kay bina kuch nahi karongaasmiley42smiley27smiley42smiley27smiley42smiley27

RV:Spiking his wife's drink so he can own her existence forever, without her will.

MadhuSandhaya:

Pehle toh momsy ki zaban chalti thi ab haath bhi chalnay lagay hain, she was woman handling sandhaya ji literally, kahin RV ki maa toh nahi hai yeh, hospital mein baccha badal gaya ho shayadAnyway momsy ki bakwas toh ek jesi hoti hai, Sandhaya kept her cool and and slapped madhu with the same coolness, maza agaya.

Rocky:

He truly deserves all the happiness in the world, his 3 year wounds are still fresh but he doesn't care, happy turn down his offer of marriage and marry RV instead but it didn't break him, what breaks him is the fear of happy being violated by RV, her safety, her pain and her well being.What a guy, what a journey, such a lovable and passionate man he is!!!

Rocky-Sandhaya: 

This equation is getting better and better and momsy getting worst from worse🤣Rocky doesn't even talk to momsy and confides more in sandhaya, Sandhaya jesi mother in law sabko miley magar momsy jesi kisi ko nahi😳ab toh momsy ko evesdropping karni padti hai rocky ki news sunnay kay liye, kia waqt agaya hai momsy, but it is your own harvest!!!!

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

My My My that almost kiss made my day ❤️😳☺️❤️

I could keep watching that over and over again! My heart is at peace today ❤️😳

I wish to bash this RV on the head to keep him from interrupting that moment 🤔

But maybe even that was part of Happys plan? To make sure RV sees hers and Rockys moment to make him jealous and crazy that he would do something rash. Cz his so called wife cheating on him is gonna eat him alive. And she must be wanting to use that anger. Maybe thats why in the precap he spiked her drink. But Happy must have planned all that too.  

I dont think the kiss is part of any plan... she just lost hold of her emotions and pulled him closer to show that he and only he has the right and permission to touch her always ❤️ Atleast that’s how I look at it 

I could watch that scene over and over again 

afideen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

I dont think the kiss is part of any plan... she just lost hold of her emotions and pulled him closer to show that he and only he has the right and permission to touch her always ❤️ Atleast that’s how I look at it 

I could watch that scene over and over again 

Yep thats pure emotion and the love pulling them together.  She couldnt have controlled the emotions even if she wanted to. And yeah shows that Rocky has all the haq on her and can touch her anytime wherelse RV cannot. ☺️

I am just saying that maybe she wanted RV too see her with Rocky. Not the kiss part which i know was not in her control.

Since Rocky is being used in the plan she wanted RV to catch her with Rocky. Or maybe i am just thinking too much into this since for now everything which happened was part of her plan. So now im reading everythinh the other way 

In bold - Talk about it! I just repeated that part many times. Its so nice to see RoHa like that 🤤 Rockys hands on her waist pulling him to her. His manhandling is swoonworthy 🤤 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Yep thats pure emotion and the love pulling them together.  She couldnt have controlled the emotions even if she wanted to. And yeah shows that Rocky has all the haq on her and can touch her anytime wherelse RV cannot. ☺️

I am just saying that maybe she wanted RV too see her with Rocky. Not the kiss part which i know was not in her control.

Since Rocky is being used in the plan she wanted RV to catch her with Rocky. Or maybe i am just thinking too much into this since for now everything which happened was part of her plan. So now im reading everythinh the other way 

In bold - Talk about it! I just repeated that part many times. Its so nice to see RoHa like that 🤤 Rockys hands on her waist pulling him to her. His manhandling is swoonworthy 🤤 

Yesss i get you she might have initiated after hearing RV looking for her but for that her ears have be supersonic 😂😂😂 anyways the kiss❤️❤️ Who cares about the rest 

I want the kiss to be completed ❤️

afideen thumbnail

Nilanjana maam had posted a video. I cant bear to think how Rocky felt at that moment 😭 Her caption said End of a chapter! I got goosebumps watching that and reading that 🙊 For a sec i thought it was the end the Dil Toh Happy hai Ji 😱 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nilanjana maam had posted a video. I cant bear to think how Rocky felt at that moment 😭 Her caption said End of a chapter! I got goosebumps watching that and reading that 🙊 For a sec i thought it was the end the Dil Toh Happy hai Ji 😱 

yeah saw that, rocky's face🥺