https://youtu.be/1JKRTxZMs_4

Thanks a ton for this! Gold!! 

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kya caption diya muzzu bhai ne 🤣

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

It is normal .... no one says it’s not and even if Parica were dating (which we don’t know they are) they would never behave inappropriately on set. THRe resons why these offscreen moments are so telling of their fraaaaaandship is because when they touch each other in a “casual/coincidental way”, when they show care and affection to each other in a “casual/coincidental way”, when they stand up for each other in a ”casual/coincidental way” they give us a peek into what seems to be a really good fraaaanship. 

You are on right Track....😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Dreading bcos promo is going to destroy the taste of briyani anytime soon 

Hope pulav compensates for that😆

I Know bcoz of the manhoos s1 Saya and past 5 month ka torture we r too scared for the upcoming track... separation will be there for sure but I still believe it will be like in kom's track...they will not be fully separated...show Doob jayega and by now mata definitely know this....she n everyone can see how popular Parica are...they won't take a risk with them....ksg is a snr actor n he knows how to maintain the suspense so let's not take his iv as the upcoming track word by word....

N I have full trust on trp Audience n us...the fact that few ppl are already shipping baapre is wat is sad for me...but more than baapre shippers we have AnuPre shippers..and trp Audience will never accept baapre...they will not be degrading Anurag warna whitewash nhi karte ..usko ab Tak spineless dikha Dena Tha...

So wen we have our superhero y shud we fear🤗🤪

rp5127 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

🤣🤣

Forced dhakka sometimes  dobao-fies the already saling sheeps! 🥺🤣

This reminds me of Parth's quote 🤣

https://twitter.com/LaghateParth/status/1110028676475899904

abcdexyz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Muzzu aur uske caption... joota marungi isse main....😡

🤣 mardo

Btw what was that caption, love is like a candle🤡

Candle melt hota hai na aag se🤔

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

It is normal .... no one says it’s not and even if Parica were dating (which we don’t know they are) they would never behave inappropriately on set. THRe resons why these offscreen moments are so telling of their fraaaaaandship is because when they touch each other in a “casual/coincidental way”, when they show care and affection to each other in a “casual/coincidental way”, when they stand up for each other in a ”casual/coincidental way” they give us a peek into what seems to be a really good fraaaanship. 

Arey, I didn't mean you😆 It gave more comfortable pheels which i posted about in the previous AT and hence said it looks normal now

I referred to the FC which has smartly cut out this portion alone 😉

luvmayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Muzzu ki romantic story on screen always bakwaas hota hain. Don't know  what will happen this time 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Eri reposted muzzu's story, lagtha hain ladki enjoyed the scene, she repost it in once in new moon

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Muzzu aur uske caption... joota marungi isse main....😡

Seriously saare scenes ki aisi ki taisi karta hai...he should stop posting anything 😠