AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kaira have a boy bacha

šŸ¤£imagine parpota bukhaad dadi when she hears precious kittus jewels have extended the heir linage. 

And suwarna you naagin i see you. When everyone wants kartik to move on. You want him to remain heart broken over naira because thats your only way of keeping him for your self.

Kartik's zimidari is a full grown womanšŸ¤£how do people just earn responsibilities like that without being in a relationship i feel terming it such sounds kind of extreme and is meant to send general panic to the masses.

What does this new leap accomplish showing naira saving the lady in the water last leap she did nothing....when that lady was on the ground screaming this leap she does...is this to show us she never learned from her mistakes that she shouldnt help anyone?šŸ¤£

Kartik's new look looks like he borrowed naksh's clothing....

As for gayu and samar i kind of hope that samar never got anything out of gayu that would be lovely and it made him a bitter sally all these years later. It would be interesting to see him sunaoing her that she never gave him a chance and is like kartik who cant move on from naira...

As for keerti and naksh i want to see something unusual like actual marital discord with keerti ever since naira died naksh isnt as nice to her...and always reminds her kartik is to blame for naira dying 

while krish also starts treating keerti bad copying his papa....

kind of excited but we all know the next 2 weeks will be full of kaira milan hit and misses 

most possibly at the end of week two kaira baby will meet kartik aww

Also what is up with naira getting fringes in each leap?

without kartik around for her to dress for she just looks weird...also yoga teacher sigh...has dance died? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kiddo is really cute...apparently resembles both Kartik & Naira..Naira's attire is bad...specifically her haircut....Regarding yoga instructor...for yrkkh dumb writers strength means physical strength...Dance is forever gone...I guess....Do u think they will give a track to Samarth-Gayu?....when they never gave any proper track to Keesh...upcoming will be all about how KD pressurize Kittu to get married to Vedika...Kittu meeting his son will be a worth watching scenario that's for sure...

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Naira ka fir se memory loss hua hai ki nai ?

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Kiddo is really cute...apparently resembles both Kartik & Naira..Naira's attire is bad...specifically her haircut....Regarding yoga instructor...for yrkkh dumb writers strength means physical strength...Dance is forever gone...I guess....Do u think they will give a track to Samarth-Gayu?....when they never gave any proper track to Keesh...upcoming will be all about how KD pressurize Kittu to get married to Vedika...Kittu meeting his son will be a worth watching scenario that's for sure...

Lol i am calling it from now the kid will be annoying this show runs off kaira we are all going to hate seeing the kid shoving itself timelessly in between both of them all of the time. Sleeping in between them in bed etc...

I have no idea why they are dressing them up so badly. There are lots of parents in this world that have good fashion senses lol look at victoria and becchem 

Look at mira shahid

Being parents doesnt mean you should start dressing awfully and lose all attractiveness.. Also what is up with shivangi's weird mane of late i hate her hair styles... She used to look so pretty in kaira vivah one and then after seperation she has this thick weird mane of hair that even when curled looks awful....

As for momo what is up with the weird color combinations... they need new stylests someone who doesnt make shivangis earring holes bleed and someone who makes momo look dapper rather than budda like next to mihir he was looking so old +_+ sorry momo fans i love the dude... but its the truth 

Lol naira is so strong that +_+ she ddn have the guts to ask or tell kartik shes pregnant and think beyond his question as to why it was askedšŸ¤£ for me thats weak shes the weakest thing in the world she couldnt face him. What kind of life was she giving her kid without a family? shes selfish she ddn let her child meet the dad and decide if he wanted him in her life all she thought was about herself...Now please other readers dont bring sita mata noll here this is modern generation and i want to see modern thinking here?

Lol i imagine naira walking in on kartik's engagement day or wedding day 

and this vedika blasting off from whichever hole she crawled out off

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Naira ka fir se memory loss hua hai ki nai ?

I dont think she lost her memory...because that dream sequence is in goa and imagine shes imagining it hence i think she just ran away from kartik because how dare he ask her if she slept with someone else after seeing a video of her with the dude in a hotel room after hearing from a snake for a week that she was having a affair...

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

I dont think she lost her memory...because that dream sequence is in goa and imagine shes imagining it hence i think she just ran away from kartik because how dare he ask her if she slept with someone else after seeing a video of her with the dude in a hotel room after hearing from a snake for a week that she was having a affair...

Kya tum uss raat hotel room mai Mihir ke sath thi?

Iss question ka meaning hua jo naira apne pati se beyhad pyar karti hai usne GALTI se kisi or mard ke sath hotel room mai sex kiya tha?

Ek married, clean character wali or apne pati se bahot zyada pyar karne ka dawa karne wali  patni ko yeh sawal jab uska apna pati kare tab woh sawal wife ke existence ko hila kar rakh deta hai . 

Aise aadmi/husband ko kya safai dena jo itne saal rishte mai rehne ke baad bhi itna strong trust nai rakh Saka ki naira galti se bhi kisi paraye mard ke sath sex karne ki galti nai kar sakti.

Kartik ne Naira ke character and husband-wife relationship ka  trust ki dhajjiya uda diya 

1 ladki ne 10 bar kuch bola or koi clip bheja to itna bhi kya dimag ka fuse udana ki biwi kya hai kaisi hai bhul gaya or itnaaaa bada and bekar question kar liya?!

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So everyone has sons. No daughters? Keerti, Gayu, and Naira.