Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ MyMusings~ 8.6.19 ~ To  nail a lie!

It’s about exposing something to be a falsehood or a mere deception. It’s thus about upholding the truth.The episode is also about selling, buying and living a dream. It’s also about making an independent choice of preferring to dream,rather than accepting the stark reality.

But for starters, we have Mainjaan who owns a dream house residence. An idyllic home where all his family ,despite their differences live in harmony bound by his unfailing love for each family member. But in this episode we see a wounded Mainjaan who aims to expose the lie that there are loop holes in his rearing and nurturing. Saltaant has challenged his belief that  Kainat has given wholehearted agreement in marrying Humza. The person who can clear him of this blemish of faulty training given to the young ones in his care, is none other than Kainat herself.

The scene is powerful when Kainat is summoned to the docks! by the questioned judge Mainjaan himself. The rest of the family are like the unfriendly grim-faced jury members. All eyes were on her. Kainat  I reckon was prepared that the family were out to get her and she would besentenced a liar! one way or another. Mainjaan defensively questions her dual game, where at one point she gives consent and another point she talks as if the decision has been enforced upon her!

Kainat publicly speaks of her personal matter of nurturing her dream. Yet along-side she literally blames, or rather politely reminds Mainjaan that he was the one who sold her Zaroon’s dream, bid her to turn it into reality.. but Mainjaan sold her a dream quite without the colours of reality. Still Kainat admits she accepted her rejection, accepted a new alliance with Humza! Now all she wants is time to work out this replacement from Zaroon to Humza.

Kainat actually brings up a pressing issue in the Shah household. that of encroaching upon people’s privacy.  Saltanat and Mainjaan’s infiltration upon her private set up meeting  with Humza is greatly criticizedby Kainat. She accuses Saltanat almost of plotting to catch her out, at a moment in time when she was being dead honest with Humza under  the given circumstances.Rather effortlessly Kainat makes Saltanat look like an intruder who is hyping issues between her and Humza.In other words making a mountain out of a molehill. Kainat knows how to maintainher image, She dismisses Saltanat and Mainjaan’s concerns about her marriage aside, as mere speculations and confirms that both Humza and her self are willing to abide by the decision taken by the elders of this house.

Kainat knows that in Mainjaan’s dream house individual privacy is over- taken by common concern for each other.Yet in her private quarters, with the glass musical globe symbolic of her and Zaroon.. she hangs on to her dream.. a dream she never went looking for. It was a dream given to her by the man she revered. The man who she saw as infallible. But alas! he too admitted before all that he committed a grave mistake. Still for Kainat, she will live her dream. For living it! isnone of any body’s business. Her heart schemes, a marriage with full rites andrituals will happen ,the groom will arrive to collect his bride.. all will celebrate Humza’s marriage. But her marriage can only be celebrated with Zaroon. Let all dream about Humza and Kainat’s nuptials. But in reality Kainat’s own dream is about to come true! It may be an ugly conspiracy she hatches. But to her it seems fair!

Is Kainat her own worst enemy? Saltanat seems to think so. She believes the girl is madly conspiring against herself. Shooting herself in the foot by marrying Humza. I think the way Kainat overturned Saltanat’s  overly concern for her, into prying into her private affairs! Does make Saltanat realize that its pointless standing up for someone who turns around and throws it back in your face!

I feel that this whole rejection issue has made Kainat find her own two feet ,even though her mindset is negative. But out of destruction can some goodness be recreated? Out of emotional chaos some blissful order? Mainjaan reprimands her in the opentrial that he reared her to speak the truth like the mirror itself. Well it’s tragic ,as it was her mirror image. Her photograph that Zaroon rejected point blank at his first glance. He merely caught sight of her reflection and never bothered to find the truth about her. That  she too was a young  pious girl, who dreamt of some prince charming riding into her life.. only the prince charming was stopped in his tracks by her very own sister! now within Kainat there lies a strong aversion towards Saltanat!

I liked the conversation between Jaan Mohammed  and Neelama bout offering Iftari to the needy. Jaan Mohammed talks about how god looks at theintentions people have behind the deed they carry out.

In all her blame game counter narrative against Mainjaan. Kainat easily puts aside that in arranging her alliance with Zaroon, Mainjaan’s intentions were noble and sincere. It was beyond his power to force Zaroon to accept Kainat. she needs to remember that Mainjaan meant well for.

Ayub another new contender for the dargah dynasty saunters into the lucrative territory. Already he sports  some colourful dreams! of beingpart of the Shah clan by next year. As I predicted, who should this character collide with? Neelam of course! he walks in the Iftari arrangements as a hungry lion looking for a territory .. and a prey! I daresay..

In this episode its Zaroon’s turn to become Mainjaan’s think tank. Seems like as always Kainat is a thorn in his side.  But he begins by impressing Mainjaan that he is concerned about Kainat’s welfare.  Really, he wants himself neatly out of Kainat’s equation. He is right though that she will never be Humza’s fully, till her hope to get him is not saturated. He advises Mainjaan to get Saltanat hitched with Zaheer.. he thinks then Kainat’s aspirations to get him will end… I think Zaroon here is pointing to a rivalry between Saltanat and Kainat.. he thinks that Kainat is only after him, because she sees him in love with Saltanat.. so getting her married with Zaheer will finish off the urge to snatch him   from her sister in Kainat.. this plan of Zaroon seems to me, to save himself from the guilt of ruining the life of a decent girl..

So there are a few lies in the making that need to be nailed. Mainjaan‘s  dream house, is losing its idealism. But then, isn’t this reality itself.Nothing is as picture perfect as one wants it to be. But  what one can do on one’s own accord, is to dream about good days, that are becoming a rarity in Shah Manzil… 9.6.19 hamlet53.

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie, 

Kainaat was so convincing that there was no room for argument. None of what kainaat presented in her defense could actually be refuted but if only she was that sincere. Everything was a sham when it came to her. Miajaan again defended his upbringing by subtly reminding kainaat that he has raised her to be blemish-free and crystal clear honest as the mirror.. alas how was miajaan to know that kainaat believed his teachings had only shackled her dream and that to pursue the dream, she had broken free from the shackles. 

Ayub doesn’t really seem to know the family dynamics. But he already dreams of being a part of the family before next eid.. is he just another greedy guy who wants to enjoy the benefits of the wealth?  Like you said, he has zeroed in on neelam to be his prey. 

Ah.. finally zaroon does some work in the dargah.. 

Sultanat- hopefully she doesn’t break her head over kainaat and just let her be.. am actually looking forward to the sisters interaction in the next episode. 

Zaroon’s plan to miajaan- actually zaroon started off his plan saying that miajaan might consider him selfish and that he wa doing it for his and sultanat’s love but he assures him that he is doing it for kainaat’s well-being as well.. so I guess whatever he is doing is ultimately only favorable for him... 

Just a lil prediction, I think kainaat at the most will only be able to avoid getting married to humza but marriage will happen and it might be of sultanat and zaroon’s, since zaroon is also planning. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

After this episode, I am sure it will be Kainaat and Zaroon's wedding.😆 Kainaat has something big up her sleeves. Zaroon and his bird brain don't stand much chance against Kainaat. I wouldn't be surprised if Ayub helps her knowingly or unknowingly, because she can get him a foothold into the house. I am really curious about this plan of hers - must be something to do with the inheritance. Fortunately, this is not a Hindu soap-marriage,  so she couldn't be thinking of bride/groom swapping. 

BTW - I am beginning to think of Kainaat as the new Maya Mehrotra (Beyhadh). Waiting for her first victim. The person she will be hurting the most in the future is Mia Jaan as he is probably the only one, except her mother, who really cares for her and believes in her.

Kainaat's "interrogation" scene was the best. Her dialogues felt honest and convincing. As @lonelythots said - if she had meant it...

Sultanat should give up now and move on with her life. She promised she will try her best. She has tried her best. When Kainaat has said so convincingly that she is moving on, who is Sultanat to question her decision? I wish Sultanat was played by some other actress - she reminded me too much of Swara. I found her conversation with Mia Jaan almost preachy.

Ayub is already dreaming of becoming a part of the family - an insider. Does he have a past connection that gives him such an ambition? long lost son? 

Precap was interesting. Kainaat was promising her mother that she will get Zaroon and Sultanat married - some elaborate scheme is in the works 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

SPM~ MyMusings~ 8.6.19 ~ To  nail a lie!

It’s about exposing something to be a falsehood or a mere deception. It’s thus about upholding the truth.The episode is also about selling, buying and living a dream. It’s also about making an independent choice of preferring to dream,rather than accepting the stark reality.

But for starters, we have Mainjaan who owns a dream house residence. An idyllic home where all his family ,despite their differences live in harmony bound by his unfailing love for each family member. But in this episode we see a woundedMainjaan who aims to expose the lie that there are loop holes in his rearingand nurturing. Saltaant has challenged his belief that  Kainat has givenwholehearted agreement in marrying Humza. The person who can clear him of this blemish of faulty traininggiven to the young ones in his care, is none other than Kainat herself.

The scene is powerful when Kainat is summoned to the docks! by the questioned judge Mainjaan himself. The rest of the family are like the unfriendly grim-faced jury members. All eyes were on her. Kainat  I reckon was prepared that the family were out to get her and she would besentenced a liar! one way or another. Mainjaan defensively questions her dual game, where at one point she gives consent and another point she talks as if thedecision has been enforced upon her!

Kainat publicly speaks of her personal matter of nurturing her dream. Yet along-side she literally blames , or rather politely reminds Mainjaan that he was the one who sold her Zaroon’sdream, bid her to turn it into reality.. but Mainjaan sold her a dream quite without the colours of reality. Still Kainat admits she accepted her rejection,accepted a new alliance with Humza! Now all she wants is time to work out this replacement from Zaroon to Humza.

Kainat actually brings up a pressing issue in the Shah household. that of encroaching upon people’s privacy.  Saltanat and Mainjaan’s infiltration upon her private set up meeting  with Humza is greatly criticizedby Kainat. She accuses Saltanat almost of plotting to catch her out, at amoment in time when she was being dead honest with Humza under  the given circumstances.Rather effortlessly Kainatmakes Saltanat look like an intruder who is hyping issues between her and Humza.In other words making a mountain out of a molehill. Kainat knows how to maintainher image, She dismisses Saltanat and Mainjaan’s concerns about her marriageaside, as mere speculations and confirms that both Humza and her self arewilling to abide by the decision taken by the elders of this house.

Kainat knows that in Mainjaan’s dream house individual privacy is over- taken by commonconcern for each other.Yet in her private quarters, with the glass musicalglobe symbolical of her and Zaroon.. she hangs on to her dream.. a dream shenever went looking for. It was a dream given to her by the man she revered. Theman who she saw as infallible. But alas! he too admitted before all that he committed a grave mistake. Still for Kainat, she will live her dream. For living it!isnone of any body’s business. Her heart schemes, a marriage with full rites andrituals will happen ,the groom will arrive to collect his bride.. all will celebrate Humza’s marriage. But hermarriage can only be celebrated with Zaroon. Let all dream about Humza and Kainat’snuptials. But in reality Kainat’s own dream is about to come true! It may be anugly conspiracy she hatches. But to her it seems fair!

Is Kainat her own worst enemy? Saltanat seems to think so. She believes the girl is madlyconspiring against herself. Shooting herself in the foot by marrying Humza. I thinkthe way Kainat overturned Saltanat’s  overly concern for her, into prying into her private affairs! Does make Saltanat realize that its pointless standing up forsomeone who turns around and throws it back in your face!

I feel that this whole rejection issue has made Kainat find her own two feet ,even thoughh er mindset is negative. But out of destruction can some goodness be recreated?Out of emotional chaos some blissful order? Mainjaan reprimands her in the opentrial that he reared her to speak the truth like the mirror itself. Well it’s tragic ,as it was her mirror image. Herphotograph that Zaroon rejected point blank at his first glance. He merely caught sight of her reflection and never bothered to find the truth about her. Thatshe too was a young  pious girl, whodreamt of some prince charming riding into her life.. only the prince charming was stopped in his tracks by her very own sister! now within Kainat there liesa strong aversion towards Saltanat!

I liked the conversation between Jaan Mohammed  and Neelama bout offering Iftari to the needy. Jaan Mohammed talks about how god looks at theintentions people have behind the deed they carry out.

In all her blame game counter narrative against Mainjaan. Kainat easily puts aside that in arranging her alliance with Zaroon, Mainjaan’s intentions were noble andsincere. It was beyond his power to force Zaroon to accept Kainat. she needs to remember that Mainjaan meant well for.

Ayub manother new contender for the dargah dynasty saunters into the lucrative territory. Alreadyhe sports  some colourful dreams! of beingpart of the Shah clan by next year. As I predicted, who should this character collide with? Neelam of course! he walks in the Iftari arrangements as a hungrylion looking for a territory .. and a prey! I daresay..

In this episode its Zaroon’s turn to become Mainjaan’s think tank. Seems like as alwaysKainat is a thorn in his side.  But hebegins by impressing Mainjaan that he is concerned about Kainat’s welfare.  Really, he wants himself neatly out of Kainat’sequation. He is right though that she will never be Humza’s fully, till herhope to get him is not saturated. He advises Mainjaan to get Saltanat hitchedwith Zaheer.. he thinks thens Kainat’s aspirations to get him will end… I thinkZaroon here is pointing to a rivalry between Saltanat and Kainat.. he thinks that Kainat is only after him, because she sees him in love with Saltanat.. sogetting her married with Zaheer will finish off the urge to snatch him   fromher sister in Kainat.. this plan of Zaroon seems to me, to save himself fromthe guilt of ruining the life of a decent girl..

So there area few lies in the making that need to be nailed. Mainjaan ‘s dream house, islosing its idealism. But then isn’t this reality itself. Nothing is as pictureperfect as one wants it to be. But  whatone can do on one’s own accord, is dream about good days, that are becoming ararity in Shah Manzil… 9.6.19 hamlet53.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

why no one can suspect zaroon . he have planning since a long time and mianjan have been agreed what ever he says .he may be brought up this way to manipulate the things and proving his wrong doing are right. i want the both girls to refuse to get married to him . he needs to taste his own medicine and should be punished what ever he have been doing.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie,  heloooo Lonelythots 

Kainaat was so convincing that there was no room for argument. None of what kainaat presented in her defense could actually be refuted but if only she was that sincere. Everything was a sham when it came to her. Miajaan again defended his upbringing by subtly reminding kainaat that he has raised her to be blemish-free and crystal clear honest as the mirror.. alas how was miajaan to know that kainaat believed his teachings had only shackled her dream and that to pursue the dream, she had broken free from the shackles. 

she lived by the truth and found out that devious lies over took her sincerity. Now she choses to live by the saying that not  every thing seen is true!  But what is true! is that most around her turned a blind eye to pain she buried in her heart..

Ayub doesn’t really seem to know the family dynamics. But he already dreams of being a part of the family before next eid.. is he just another greedy guy who wants to enjoy the benefits of the wealth?  Like you said, he has zeroed in on neelam to be his prey. 

yes... and he also may create trouble for kainat.. remember he know who gave the orders for kidnapping Mainjaan.

Ah.. finally zaroon does some work in the dargah.. 

haaaaaaa haaa..me to found it amusing!

Sultanat- hopefully she doesn’t break her head over kainaat and just let her be.. am actually looking forward to the sisters interaction in the next episode. 

me talk... as Kainat too is talking about sacrificing her love... if I recall correctly , Zainab  too  pleaded   before saltanat to sacrifice her love.. its like tables are turning...

Zaroon’s plan to miajaan- actually zaroon started off his plan saying that miajaan might consider him selfish and that he wa doing it for his and sultanat’s love but he assures him that he is doing it for kainaat’s well-being as well.. so I guess whatever he is doing is ultimately only favorable for him... 

I think it will be  a hoax alliance between Zaheer and Saltanat to dupe  kainat   only she herself will be enacting a sham.. 

Just a lil prediction, I think kainaat at the most will only be able to avoid getting married to humza but marriage will happen and it might be of sultanat and zaroon’s, since zaroon is also planning.

well  you may be right Lonelythots, but than what's in it for Kainat ? if zaroon gets his way??  have to say  the mute part did spark off great  curiosity !

lets see what happens tomorrow, thanks for a great comment.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita

After this episode, I am sure it will be Kainaat and Zaroon's wedding.smiley36 Kainaat has something big up her sleeves. Zaroon and his bird brain don't stand much chance against Kainaat. I wouldn't be surprised if Ayub helps her knowingly or unknowingly, because she can get him a foothold into the house. I am really curious about this plan of hers - must be something to do with the inheritance. Fortunately, this is not a Hindu soap-marriage,  so she couldn't be thinking of bride/groom swapping. 

you  bring about an interesting thought that Ayub might help Kainat… I was thinking he would dig a pit for her.. right about the groom swapping  as the groom and bride in person before witnesses say Qubool hai..  no room for fraud.. 

BTW - I am beginning to think of Kainaat as the new Maya Mehrotra (Beyhadh). Waiting for her first victim. The person she will be hurting the most in the future is Mia Jaan as he is probably the only one, except her mother, who really cares for her and believes in her.

funny you should mention Maya of Beyhad.. another show I am watching as a repeat on Rishtey colours.. Maya had a history of emotional and physical  child abuse..and terribly sick in the mind.. hope Kainat is not hungry for victims.. yes I agree that has it in for Mainjaan..

Kainaat's "interrogation" scene was the best. Her dialogues felt honest and convincing. As @lonelythots said - if she had meant it...

Sultanat  should give up now and move on with her life. She promised she will try her best. She has tried her best. When Kainaat has said so convincingly that she is moving on, who is Sultanat to question her decision? I wish Sultanat was played by some other actress - she reminded me too much of Swara. I found her conversation with Mia Jaan almost preachy.

spot on exactly  what I was thinking... yes  Saltanat did sound sanctimonious .. also remember   Mainjaan always raised questions about her upbringing.. so in a way she always brings up  that Kainat is the way she is, because  how  she was brought up...   an indirect  jibe at Mainjaan            

Ayub is already dreaming of becoming a part of the family - an insider. Does he have a past connection that gives him such an ambition? long lost son? 

hain??? whose beta???  

Precap was interesting. Kainaat was promising her mother that she will get Zaroon and Sultanat married - some elaborate scheme is in the works 

echo of when Saltanat led Zainab to believe that she will put all efforts in veering Zaroon's interest in Kainat… also Irshita  Zaroon is scheming as well!

thanks for a thought provoking comment.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by kooki07

heloooo kooki07, great to see  you on this thread 

why no one can suspect zaroon . he have planning since a long time and mianjan have been agreed what ever he says .he may be brought up this way to manipulate the things and proving his wrong doing are right. i want the both girls to refuse to get married to him . he needs to taste his own medicine and should be punished what ever he have been doing.

well  Zaroon has certainly come with  his own agenda, not to mention that his father also has greater dreams to fulfil.. I  agree Zaroon is a player who wields the ball in and out of situations to score a goal.. lets watch his game plan in play next week.. He knows to keep the main head in his control.. yes me too want both  girls have had time to study what he is really like.. self-centered 

thanks for sharing your valued thoughts Kooki.. love hammie    

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hain??? whose beta???  

Kisi ka bhi ho sakta hai - especially if he is paired with Neelam! Could be Kainaat's brother - we don't know anything about her father. OR Mia Jaan's secret love life😆

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by Hamlet53

hain??? whose beta???  

Originally posted by Irshita

hiya   Irshita.. had Monday blues.. but you comment made me laugh

Kisi ka bhi ho sakta hai - especially if he is paired with Neelam! Could be Kainaat's brother - we don't know anything about her father. OR Mia Jaan's secret love lifesmiley36

Kainat's dad is mainjaan's jawan beta as Rubina said... who died young? I suspect.. mainjaan's  beta.. no way, in that case ayub can't marry Neelam.. uska chachaa hoga.. exciting if he turns out to be Kainat 's bahra!   waise I can see Neelam  getting all dreamy eyed when she talks to zaroon…  think about it...