Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Still don't know about kapil,  if he is some soul how can he exchanged garlands with sandhya in temple??  I think he already knows about sandhya coz when he met her in enggagememt there was Dark n her face was not visible so how he recognized her??  

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I am very confused regarding kapil. Sometimes i feel he is positive and sometimes i feel he is negative. The way he was talking about angad and trying to mislead sandhya i felt he is negative. But he came to save sandhya when she asked for help from shivji n the temple was shown and suddenly he comes and holds sandhya. That comes across as if shivji sent him and he is positive but not sure. 

may be at the moment he is misleading Sandhya against angad but later on he may fall in love for real and angad may turn out to be the real devil...that's y shivji must have signalled her that he is her real soulmate...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shreyatode1

Still don't know about kapil,  if he is some soul how can he exchanged garlands with sandhya in temple??  I think he already knows about sandhya coz when he met her in enggagememt there was Dark n her face was not visible so how he recognized her??  

its outside the temple it seems when i look at the precap again...

Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

may be at the moment he is misleading Sandhya against angad but later on he may fall in love for real and angad may turn out to be the real devil...that's y shivji must have signalled her that he is her real soulmate...

anagd definitely not any devil...but yes he is definitely connected to the mystery...kapil is creepy since day 1...very easily he has created M/U b/w angad-sandhya

Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _symphony

Kapil did seem negative yesterday. But I hope they dont show Kapil and spirit as one entity or Kapil as just a hallucination created by the spirit   Because that neutrilizes the struggle for Angad. I want Angad to win his love. Also, the spirit doesn't want Angad and Sandhya to get married whereas their families are dying to get them married. For sure Sandhya's father and Angad's family conspired something against her in past and probably Sandhya and Angad's marriage can nullify that bad omen. That's why they are so desperate. Btw Vin said the real story will come out after 5th epi. Namik also said Angad's character will undergo a transformation (May be become brooding and angsty) soon. So tonight and next 2-3 epis are crucial. 

So few episodes more and it will be clear.

sanchita1410 thumbnail

See my prediction is right. Kapil created the hallucinations in Sandhya's mind that shivji chose him for Sandhya. He is not real Kapil. He is a ghost

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

See my prediction is right. Kapil created the hallucinations in Sandhya's mind that shivji chose him for Sandhya. He is not real Kapil. He is a ghost

is Real Kapil too exist?  With same face?  Is real one any way relates to sandhya life? 

Fun_Reloading thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vinnas

is Real Kapil too exist?  With same face?  Is real one any way relates to sandhya life? 

I think he exist with same face.. but not yet entered in her life.. i really like sandhya kapil chemistry.. i wish to see their love story

sanchita1410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Real Kapil who is Angad's friend is a different person with different face. It's shown in precap. This person who is actually a ghost took his name

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fun_Reloading

I think he exist with same face.. but not yet entered in her life.. i really like sandhya kapil chemistry.. i wish to see their love story

it will be intresting ðŸ˜Ž Shivji shown Face To Sandhya😛 but the one ghosts team created all this hallucinatinating stuff aware of sandhya seen face😲 using Her weakness to beliefs ðŸ¤¢ is sandhya have any Special Spiritual powers in herself? So this evils behind Her ? If Kapil is real soulmate  (another one ) Now he can save Her from this Bhoots trap or Angad Became Sandhya Kavach ?