Is u guys interested in yrhpk

Yrhpk.2126 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am in luv with this parallel show yrhpk both lead pairs are very good and their luv story ie very interesting..after kaira i really like mishbeer also..plz giys watch yrhpk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With due respect to your feelings I found that show a complete nonsense. I never liked the girl who plays Mishti. Casting her in Diya aur bati him too was a disaster for me. Neither I like the girl Kuhu..I find the character annoying and irrational.

Coming to The main antagonist she is over the top just like she was in Saathiya and I have zero tolerance for such overbearing characters. I don't like to watch a whole clan acting as puppets and the lady don sailing her way to glory assuming herself to be the omnipotent almighty.

Kunal character too is chauvinist and I like to watch such characters given their due but sadly in this show he is much pampered by his brother and has zero rationality in his thought process.

I started watching this show as it was said to be the spin off of my all time favourite Yeh rishtat.

But I was disappointed the very first day, I personally don't like Gujarati and Punjabi backdrop in shows but I love Marwari flavour. I loved Vishambhar and Rajshree in Yeh Rishta season one (Batik akshra days) and I so wished to have a new show with the actors Vishambhar Rajshree Gaytri and old Daddaji but Alas this one proved to be a big turn off for me.

I don't like melodramatic EKTA/Rashmi type shows and this one falls in that category. The only saving grace in the show is Abir and Vishambhar. I didn't like the background score's music, this song was too good in Tere Sahar Main (never watched Taht show but downloaded the song) It was too ridiculous the way the song was picturized on Abir and Mishti in Abir's dream ...the girl was looking so comical and has zero intensity in her performance.

I wish they could have hired a better actor in the show and not Rhea...Hiba , Tridha, Asha Negi, Sarijita anyone could have played Mishti with a better intensity and conviction. 

The storyline is getting too predictable. I guess it's gonna be somethy like this-

Meenakshi either murdered or left her husband after finding out he harassed Parul. She gave support to pregnant Parul and brought up Kunal/Abir as her own son. Abir hates his mom and has issues with her but once he gets married to Mishti he would start blasting Mishti for uttering a single word against his now lovely. Mother.

Mishti would play another Gopi making sacrifices for  Kuhu or Rajshree.

Varsha would turn annoying aunt and would keep accusing Mishti for Kuhu's problems after her marriage with Kunal.

To sum it Rajan sir himself said Yeh Rishta is a magic which happens only once and it was my tomfoolery to expect it one more time.

Yrhpk.2126 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am not agree with u..atleast they r better than kaira

Apple_Amber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yrhpk.2126

I am not agree with u..atleast they r better than kaira

Well dear, You are entitled to your liking or disliking.

So far my perception is concerned I would chose Kaira over Mishbir any given day. Though many a times I find their excessive romance shallow and they are on my nerves for repeating the same mistakes and promises which they never keep. But I feel I don't watch Yeh Rishta  for Kaira  alone I watch it for its wonderful legacy and fond memories and  however messy it becomes at times it still remains better than any other telly show today.  And yes for me Kaira have wonderful chemistry and I wont compare it with Mishbir as I already said I don't find Rhea good enough to be compared with Shivangi. Her eyes are blank and I find her kiddish or teeny in her composure.

By the way Have you watched Tv serial Daam  or Kankar.  available on Youtube and are awesome. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I thought the show would be a breath of fresh air based on the promos but honestly I can’t even stand it for more than 10 minutes. 

Couple of reasons: 

1) Main plot itself. In the parent show almost all couples except for Akshara Naitik had love marriage, but now the concept of courtship is too much for everyone to digest? 

2) Can’t stand Abir’s mom. Seems like the actress hasn’t been able to get Kokila out of herself. Her dictatorship is too overbearing. 

3) Mishti and Abir have zero chemistry. Their fans might disagree but there is nothing that would attract me towards them. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i am joining the band wagon with the fact mishti and abir have no chemistry. 

Compared to kaira its bad. Like kaira just poking each other or looking at each other and you can see the attraction. 

With mishti and abir its meh

Also feel that, abirs bro kunal is an awful actor saw him aashique show ew. When  i heard he is here i just cringed. 

Mishti is a dumbo as well i saw some scene about kunal's fam wanting eye surgery for her and she made it all about them trying to change her +_+ 

I guess if ur in a wheel chair and someone offered you some surgery for free. They are trying to change you how dare they🤣

and that weird evil looking old lady looks like a witch +_+ like i watch her scenes half expecting her to pull out a vodoo doll. 

Mishiti and abir look older than kartik and naira for me thats the biggest flaw they shouldnt have cast aged actors in this role

Shaheer looks handsome with short hair but everyone lets him have that weird mane....

now if you compare his chemistry with erika i think everyone would realize how dead this show is. How dumb the story line is. And how much of attention the writers are throwing into it while writing garbage for kaira....Its like they spend 11 hours in a day writing that show and making that expensive looking crap while the last hour they leave to writing kaira's tracks and guess what kaira still gets better trp :)