misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So i came across a comment today where someone pointed out that the main leads were being side lined just like in Pavitra Rishta, also an EK production, where then the new generation couple gained the focus. 

And my reaction is ....  Hell No! 

For them to do it with this show is ridiculous. No offence to the new gen actors, i mean i actually like Mughda as an actress, but they are just not suited for these characters. And the characters themselves don’t make sense without Abhi and Pragya. The show is literally about them and their relationship. 

There is still so much that can be done with Abhi and Pragya’s story, or at least could have been done if this leap was more carefully thought out. Now the whole time line is so messed up and their characterization has been butchered. Like neither of them have grown as characters, especially Abhi who is only consistent in how he misunderstands his wife and now his daughter, aka, the people who are always right over the girls who manipulate him. 

Feom all the recycled, used and reused plots, i would much rather they just go for reincarnation track at this point. I think majority of the people watch the show for Sriti ans Shabir, without them as the main focus the show is just shit. 

I think the show can keep going on and i want to continue to see Shabir and Sriti together but only as the focus. All these BS tracks are just that, BS. 

Also i get that the PH can’t immediately make the changes, it’ll take time but can’t they at least assure the fan base that we’re going to get what we want. 

EK just keeps coming out with new shows left right and center while her writers keep butchering the ones that are still in play. 

KKB is one of her highest paying and most popular shows, a little more respect to it would be nice. 

Okay rant over now. 😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Am not a big fan of reincarnation tracks at all.  The way Abhi-Pragya have been developed through these 5 long years have to be culminated in a happy ending for them.  I just want them to write a mature romance track for Abhi-Pragya and they can pull it off beautifully. Just give them  a happy ending and Sriti,  Shabir can quit the show. They can take the new generation ahead without them then. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I understand the emotions of the fans but personally I think there's a limitation to every story. Abhi Pragya are undoubtedly iconic but their story has been done , it's time to put an end to their hardships and them getting their happy ending.

The fans obviously don't want sriti shabbir to leave the show , but I think that it's time to wrap up their story because stretching it will make things worse. Just give them their happy ending. Quality over quantity any day for me. 

Sriti Shabbir can be casted together in some other show , maybe web series if not a tv show but acc to me KKB has nothing more to provide them. The more they went for leaps , the more the story slipped out of their hands.

Or else like you suggested they should go for a reincarnation track ( which I am not a fan of ) but atleast y'all will start getting the daily dose of sriti shabbir y'all are craving for haha. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I understand the emotions of the fans but personally I think there's a limitation to every story. Abhi Pragya are undoubtedly iconic but their story has been done , it's time to put an end to their hardships and them getting their happy ending.

The fans obviously don't want sriti shabbir to leave the show , but I think that it's time to wrap up their story because stretching it will make things worse. Just give them their happy ending. Quality over quantity any day for me. 

Sriti Shabbir can be casted together in some other show , maybe web series if not a tv show but acc to me KKB has nothing more to provide them. The more they went for leaps , the more the story slipped out of their hands.

Or else like you suggested they should go for a reincarnation track ( which I am not a fan of ) but atleast y'all will start getting the daily dose of sriti shabbir y'all are craving for haha. 

I agree, which is why in a previous post I said the abhigya story has been exhausted and there are no potential stories left for them, hence why balaji wanted to explore them as parents, but in my opinion abhigya, once prachi being revealed as abhi's daughter etc happens and things settle between abhigya, their story needs to be wrapped up and given a happy ending instead of sidelining them, then focus on the new gen. The new gen do in fact bring freshness to the story and everyone apart from rhea is pretty much watchable. They made an awful decision with the actress they casted as rhea as well as making her so evil. They should have made her more like abhi really.

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

Am not a big fan of reincarnation tracks at all.  The way Abhi-Pragya have been developed through these 5 long years have to be culminated in a happy ending for them.  I just want them to write a mature romance track for Abhi-Pragya and they can pull it off beautifully. Just give them  a happy ending and Sriti,  Shabir can quit the show. They can take the new generation ahead without them then. 

Tbh i’m not either. I find it ridiculous but if they want to keep the show going then it’s an option because they’ve already screwed up their current characters. I honestly don’t think that the show can go on for very long without the two leads unless they bring a better couple together, original character instead of a copy of the previous one which they are currently doing with the new gen characters. Either just end the show or change it because the current track is BS and poorly executed in my opinion. 

misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I agree, which is why in a previous post I said the abhigya story has been exhausted and there are no potential stories left for them, hence why balaji wanted to explore them as parents, but in my opinion abhigya, once prachi being revealed as abhi's daughter etc happens and things settle between abhigya, their story needs to be wrapped up and given a happy ending instead of sidelining them, then focus on the new gen. The new gen do in fact bring freshness to the story and everyone apart from rhea is pretty much watchable. They made an awful decision with the actress they casted as rhea as well as making her so evil. They should have made her more like abhi really.

I honestly wish they do justice to their story. They can still do alot with their characters tbh in terms of their kids but only if they make them the main focus which they aren’t right now. I would rather they either end the show at this point or bring a fresh story just not side line them. 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If they focus on new gen I LL quit watching. There are a lot of shows on rival channel to watch. 

I don’t particularly like the new gen characters and actors.

misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

If they focus on new gen I LL quit watching. There are a lot of shows on rival channel to watch. 

I don’t particularly like the new gen characters and actors.

Amen to that. The new gen just doesn’t do it for it. It’s like they’re being forcefully shoved down our throats when we’re watching for the actual leads if the makers wanted to focus on the next gen, they should have casted better. To carry on the kind of chemistry Sriti and Shabbir have, they need some really solid couple.