~~Fighting For Her,Fighting For HIS GUDDAN~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Two back to back episodes....smiley16And what a Brilliant Performance by Nishant Singh Malkanismiley10smiley10smiley32smiley32From the moment Guddan fell unconscious in Akshat's Arms, You Perfectly enacted Every Single emotions of Akshat starting from shock, hurt, disappointment to himself for not saving Her from the poisonous snakes & then trying to release the increased anger against Parv for hurting your wife and then the emotional breakdown before Guddan, pleading her to wake up and hold him to complete their journey & fighting for her by performing Mahaaartismiley14,You nailed every single scene with atmost precisionsmiley20smiley10smiley32smiley32Thank you for being our Akshat Jindalsmiley42, Dil le lo Nishantsmiley27smiley31CV's deserve spl appreciation for gifting us such mindblowing emotional episodessmiley10smiley32

- Thoroughly enjoyed Akshat Sher Jindal dhulofying Parv remembering each FBsmiley40smiley41With each FB his punches were getting more powerfulsmiley16smiley32 and it was a treat to watch that spl bottle throw right on Parv's headsmiley40smiley41

- It's always Guddan who can make his anger subsidesmiley14She is that calmess which he got after a lot of sufferings so he will always obey her wishes even if she is physically present or not with himsmiley14I just loved this shot where he calm downs after imagining Guddan and the way he closed his eyes and controlled his rage deserves Dilsmiley27smiley32

"Jo Guddan Aaj Teri wajah se Zindagi aur Maut se jhooch rahi hai na aaj ussi Guddan ne teri jaan bachayi hai Parv par ek baat yaad rahein AGAR MERI GUDDAN KO KUCH BHI HUA NA TOH JAIL MEIN GHUSKE 6 KI 6 GOLIYAN UTAR DUNGA TERE ANDER"

- Whistle Podu Dialoguesmiley40smiley32The way he said if anything happens to His Guddan he will not think for a second and will straight shoot 6/6 bullets on Parv's body woh bhi jail mein ghuskar woahhhhsmiley16smiley32Just look at his anger filled eyes yaarsmiley14Nobody is above HIS GUDDAN smiley14& WHAT MATTERS FOR HIM IS HER, ONLY HERsmiley31FOR HER, IF HE CAN GRANT LIFE TO THE CULPRIT THEN FOR HER, HE CAN ALSO TAKE THE SAME LIFEsmiley14

- Loved this shot, Bhushan Papa came and held Akshat's hand smiley31and asked about Guddan's health before he ask doctorsmiley14Bhushan Papa understood Akshat's silence and then he went on to ask to doctor abt hersmiley14

- These shots literally broke my heart, Sher watching His Sherni struggling for life, with teary eyes & trying to control his emotionssmiley19smiley38The way he assured himself that she will wake up & sab ki dua qubool hogi was so heart warmingsmiley31smiley14

Emotional Breakdown of Akshat before Guddan, I have no words to express my feelings watching that scenesmiley19smiley38Nishant With each dialogue, each expression along with correct voice modulation + Ishq Nahi Aasan in bg added so powerful intensity to this particular scene ki main bhi rone lagismiley19smiley38

- The way he was approaching His Guddan with a heavy heart while remembering her happy chirpy face, their moments & caressing her head, uff such a Perfect shotsmiley14

- That lone tear escaped his eyes while remembering their dosti momentsmiley19smiley38His aasu reached her cheeks and the way he softly removed that from her cheek as if he cant tolerate even a tear drop  disturbing His delicate Gudiyasmiley14then how can he remain sane watching her fighting for her life?smiley38My poor dilsmiley38smiley19

"Mere pass wapas aa jaavo please"

- The way he started his convo with her asking her to get up bcz everyone was worried for her, crying for her and he was complaining like a kidsmiley19The way he raised his voice a little bit as if scolding her for not talking to him by raising his finger and immediately he put down the raised finger and was pleading to her to come back to him smiley19smiley38

"Guddan Utho.... Guddan Baath Karo Mujhse....."

- The voice modulation at this dialogue was just too perfectosmiley10smiley32That yearning to hear her voice that longing to watch her waking up with a smile & the way he was caressing her fingers softly as if asking her to please give him some sort of signal that she is okay all are flawlessly emoted by Nishant heresmiley19smiley38

- He said sorry to her for raising his voice & promised her ki he will never scold her, he will never show gussa to hersmiley19

- He asked her to decorate not only their room but also all the rooms of their house a/c to her wish & make them rangeensmiley14That halka sa smile came to his face while saying this deserves Dilsmiley27She is His reason to smilesmiley14He gave her promise that he will never question her if she in her masti will do hungama in their house by breaking things & the way he swearedsmiley42smiley14

"Guddan aankhein kholo aur aur mujhe ek baar dekh lo bass.....Tum tum mujhe daat lo...kuch bhi karo bass....please ud jaavo Guddan"

- Just look at his request yaarsmiley38He just wants her to open her eyes and see himsmiley19He craves for her daatsmiley19The intensity of restlessness of his heart and soul which yearns for the sukoon that only she can provide him, that only her smile can provide him, can be very well read b/w his linessmiley14He wants to hear her masterpiece 3 baatein jisse woh pehle irritate hota tha ab he wants the same to give him some sort of reliefsmiley14He just needs a slight positive sign from her reassuring him that she is finesmiley38

"Please ud jaavo na....mujhse ek baar baat kar lo....please Guddan.... I BEG YOU GUDDAN....Pls ud jaavo....."

- These words and shots literally broke my heart smiley38smiley38The way he was begging before her to wake up for himsmiley19smiley19Nishant U just take my heart poore haq sesmiley27I just wanted to give Our Jindal Saab a tight jhappi then and theresmiley31

- Thank U Dadi for giving your lalla the much needed hug and reassuring him that his love can bring back his Guddansmiley31smiley27It was heart wrenching to watch The Sher weeping like a kid like thissmiley38smiley38My dil just went with himsmiley19smiley19

- The moment Dadi said His Love can Save her, he stopped his tears from falling & his mind registered to fight for his wife's life with God & grab His Beloved Guddan's precious life from God for him, for themsmiley14smiley32

"Main APNI PATNI ki jaan ke liye tap karunga.....MAHA AARTI karunga main maa"

"Main Apni Patni Guddan Akshat Jindal ko maut ke muh se wapas lekar aavunga maa...wapas lekar aavunga...."

- He decided to perform MAHA AARTI for Guddan & decided to nibhofy his Pati Dharamsmiley14smiley32

- Tha Maha Aarti scenes gave me goosebumpssmiley14The whole sequence was beautifully shotsmiley42smiley32Nishant Thank u for taking extra efforts for giving this spl shotsmiley10For your Dedication & Hardworksmiley32smiley31

- Just for the Beauty of the shotsmiley27smiley17

Cant wait for Akshat's Confessionsmiley42Ab yeh weekend kaise katega?smiley13

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yr sirf episode dekh ke hi nhi balki apka post parhke v mra man bhar aya😭ap v dil le lo saru❤️

Main aj ka episode already 4 baar dekh chuki hu amd still watching in clips 😛aj pervy ka dialogues chor kr sab rula dene wala scene tha😭Nishant potrayed each and every emotion so flawlessly 👍🏼

Main aur kuch bolne layak nhi rhi hu 😒

Bs ye do din jaldi kat jaye aur monday jaldi aa jaye

kavya1994 thumbnail

Reading your post right now made me more emotional😭 Will comment later.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗full episode in one page itna acha post hai yaar

Truly final shot other level pe

Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update 💕 emotional episode 😢.. can’t see aj in pain 

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Saru 🤗 hats of to you for the beautiful shots & writing each emotions from AJ n what he felt👏

Humse emotions write karna Na Ho Payega  Fablous job is writing with one line n expressing its emotions. 👏

I loved all the scenes, one my favorite was Guddan coming in front of AJ nodding her head in no n then, he closing his eyes, getting Sukoon from his wife presence then with calmness  telling Perv because of my wife i am letting you go. 🥳

I loved the Maha Aarti hats of for Nishant Malkani for taking extra efforts and making the scene extra special. 👏

I dont have any words  left in me, to say about Today Episode or your post because both are beautiful so Dil Le Lo ❤️🤗

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post and a beautiful emotionally draining episode. Now we got to see that man who we wanted to see for a long time who is deeply in love with his wife.

Nishika_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifully written Saru....literally the breakdown of our Akshat Sher Jindal made me cry 😭😭 Nishant , undoubtedly did a marvellous job ❤❤❤

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Two back to back episodes....smiley16And what a Brilliant Performance by Nishant Singh Malkanismiley10smiley10smiley32smiley32From the moment Guddan fell unconscious in Akshat's Arms, You Perfectly enacted Every Single emotions of Akshat starting from shock, hurt, disappointment to himself for not saving Her from the poisonous snakes & then trying to release the increased anger against Parv for hurting your wife and then the emotional breakdown before Guddan, pleading her to wake up and hold him to complete their journey & fighting for her by performing Mahaaartismiley14,You nailed every single scene with atmost precisionsmiley20smiley10smiley32smiley32Thank you for being our Akshat Jindalsmiley42, Dil le lo Nishantsmiley27smiley31CV's deserve spl appreciation for gifting us such mindblowing emotional episodessmiley10smiley32

I just wanted to say that indeed Nishant was destined to play Akshat Jindal...such a character can be done by him only....

I m not disrespectful towards the other actors but I know no one could have done Akshat Jindal in this way...kudos to this man....👏

- Thoroughly enjoyed Akshat Sher Jindal dhulofying Parv remembering each FBsmiley40smiley41With each FB his punches were getting more powerfulsmiley16smiley32 and it was a treat to watch that spl bottle throw right on Parv's headsmiley40smiley41

- It's always Guddan who can make his anger subsidesmiley14She is that calmess which he got after a lot of sufferings so he will always obey her wishes even if she is physically present or not with himsmiley14I just loved this shot where he calm downs after imagining Guddan and the way he closed his eyes and controlled his rage deserves Dilsmiley27smiley32

This was another heart warming...yes heart warming cause it shows that what kind of effect guddan holds on him....

"Jo Guddan Aaj Teri wajah se Zindagi aur Maut se jhooch rahi hai na aaj ussi Guddan ne teri jaan bachayi hai Parv par ek baat yaad rahein AGAR MERI GUDDAN KO KUCH BHI HUA NA TOH JAIL MEIN GHUSKE 6 KI 6 GOLIYAN UTAR DUNGA TERE ANDER"

- Whistle Podu Dialoguesmiley40smiley32The way he said if anything happens to His Guddan he will not think for a second and will straight shoot 6/6 bullets on Parv's body woh bhi jail mein ghuskar woahhhhsmiley16smiley32Just look at his anger filled eyes yaarsmiley14Nobody is above HIS GUDDAN smiley14& WHAT MATTERS FOR HIM IS HER, ONLY HERsmiley31FOR HER, IF HE CAN GRANT LIFE TO THE CULPRIT THEN FOR HER, HE CAN ALSO TAKE THE SAME LIFEsmiley14

Jab Jindal Sahab me yeh dialogue mara na Saranya mere ko bas itna hi khayal Aaya ki Haan Jindal Sahab aap aisa Kar Sakte ho...kyonki aap be to parv ko usi k station k cabin me belt se maara tha ...to goli marina kya cheez hai ...😎

- Loved this shot, Bhushan Papa came and held Akshat's hand smiley31and asked about Guddan's health before he ask doctorsmiley14Bhushan Papa understood Akshat's silence and then he went on to ask to doctor abt hersmiley14

- These shots literally broke my heart, Sher watching His Sherni struggling for life, with teary eyes & trying to control his emotionssmiley19smiley38The way he assured himself that she will wake up & sab ki dua qubool hogi was so heart warmingsmiley31smiley14

Pichchle do episode me jitni Baar BHI Akshat ne guddan ko us sheeshe se dekha hai ...mujhe bahut takleef hui hai ...aisa laga Jaise ki koi deewar thi Jo Akshat ki Khushi ko cheenne ki koshish me hai ...

And again hats off to this wonderful actor.....who portrayed it so well

Emotional Breakdown of Akshat before Guddan, I have no words to express my feelings watching that scenesmiley19smiley38Nishant With each dialogue, each expression along with correct voice modulation + Ishq Nahi Aasan in bg added so powerful intensity to this particular scene ki main bhi rone lagismiley19smiley38

- The way he was approaching His Guddan with a heavy heart while remembering her happy chirpy face, their moments & caressing her head, uff such a Perfect shotsmiley14

- That lone tear escaped his eyes while remembering their dosti momentsmiley19smiley38His aasu reached her cheeks and the way he softly removed that from her cheek as if he cant tolerate even a tear drop  disturbing His delicate Gudiyasmiley14then how can he remain sane watching her fighting for her life?smiley38My poor dilsmiley38smiley19

"Mere pass wapas aa jaavo please"

- The way he started his convo with her asking her to get up bcz everyone was worried for her, crying for her and he was complaining like a kidsmiley19The way he raised his voice a little bit as if scolding her for not talking to him by raising his finger and immediately he put down the raised finger and was pleading to her to come back to him smiley19smiley38

"Guddan Utho.... Guddan Baath Karo Mujhse....."

- The voice modulation at this dialogue was just too perfectosmiley10smiley32That yearning to hear her voice that longing to watch her waking up with a smile & the way he was caressing her fingers softly as if asking her to please give him some sort of signal that she is okay all are flawlessly emoted by Nishant heresmiley19smiley38

- He said sorry to her for raising his voice & promised her ki he will never scold her, he will never show gussa to hersmiley19

- He asked her to decorate not only their room but also all the rooms of their house a/c to her wish & make them rangeensmiley14That halka sa smile came to his face while saying this deserves Dilsmiley27She is His reason to smilesmiley14He gave her promise that he will never question her if she in her masti will do hungama in their house by breaking things & the way he swearedsmiley42smiley14

"Guddan aankhein kholo aur aur mujhe ek baar dekh lo bass.....Tum tum mujhe daat lo...kuch bhi karo bass....please ud jaavo Guddan"

- Just look at his request yaarsmiley38He just wants her to open her eyes and see himsmiley19He craves for her daatsmiley19The intensity of restlessness of his heart and soul which yearns for the sukoon that only she can provide him, that only her smile can provide him, can be very well read b/w his linessmiley14He wants to hear her masterpiece 3 baatein jisse woh pehle irritate hota tha ab he wants the same to give him some sort of reliefsmiley14He just needs a slight positive sign from her reassuring him that she is finesmiley38

"Please ud jaavo na....mujhse ek baar baat kar lo....please Guddan.... I BEG YOU GUDDAN....Pls ud jaavo....."

- These words and shots literally broke my heart smiley38smiley38The way he was begging before her to wake up for himsmiley19smiley19Nishant U just take my heart poore haq sesmiley27I just wanted to give Our Jindal Saab a tight jhappi then and theresmiley31

- Thank U Dadi for giving your lalla the much needed hug and reassuring him that his love can bring back his Guddansmiley31smiley27It was heart wrenching to watch The Sher weeping like a kid like thissmiley38smiley38My dil just went with himsmiley19smiley19

- The moment Dadi said His Love can Save her, he stopped his tears from falling & his mind registered to fight for his wife's life with God & grab His Beloved Guddan's precious life from God for him, for themsmiley14smiley32

"Main APNI PATNI ki jaan ke liye tap karunga.....MAHA AARTI karunga main maa"

"Main Apni Patni Guddan Akshat Jindal ko maut ke muh se wapas lekar aavunga maa...wapas lekar aavunga...."

- He decided to perform MAHA AARTI for Guddan & decided to nibhofy his Pati Dharamsmiley14smiley32

- Tha Maha Aarti scenes gave me goosebumpssmiley14The whole sequence was beautifully shotsmiley42smiley32Nishant Thank u for taking extra efforts for giving this spl shotsmiley10For your Dedication & Hardworksmiley32smiley31

- Just for the Beauty of the shotsmiley27smiley17

Cant wait for Akshat's Confessionsmiley42Ab yeh weekend kaise katega?smiley13

Just wanted to say I also cried jab usne BAAT Karna shuru kiaa ....

Ufff I don't know how I m gonna spend this weekend...its gonna to long...

My replies are in black

Kashishj09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post Saru 😊 and a very emotional episode!!! 😒 

Complete episode was dedicated to Akshat and the pain he is feeling... 😔 he really loves her and is scared, really scared of losing her... ❤️above that Parv saying again and again that she will definitely die is making it worse for Akshat... that is shattering his hope little by little... You can see the anger just mounting because Parv is saying out loud the fear which is in Akshat’s heart and there is nothing he is able to do to make it stop or make things better... 

Parv ki pitaayi was Gazab!!! 👏 Baht Mara yaar Jindal Saab ne! Itna gussa and desperation!!! Parv ko kya ho Gaya tha bhai! Maut sooj Rahi thi kya apni... jab Dekh raha hai ki kitne gusse mein hai Jindal Saab to kyun bolte jaa raha tha ki Guddan maregi... that moment was very nice when he saw Guddan and stopped... Just shows how much impact she has on his heart and mind... 

Second half was very emotional yaar... 😒 Akshat was feeling so helpless... He wanted to do something, just anything to wake her up... each and every dialogue was so beautiful and heartbreaking... 💔 Jab Akshat ne kaha ki ‘bas ek baar meri taraf Dekh lo’ ‘mujhe daant lo par Kuch to bolo’ it just broke my heart... 😒 he was desperate... desperate for one look from her, desperate to hear her voice... 

Best moment was when he hugged dadi and cried like a child! Such a beautiful scene... that scene really brought tears to my eyes... it is just so painful to see a person this strong to just shatter and break... the love for her is breaking all boundaries for him... ❤️

But I am happy that finally the wall is broken and Akshat has accepted what Guddan means to him... 

I also loved that dadi understood that Akshat is in love with Guddan... without Akshat saying anything she was aware and she made him realize that this love will bring her back... I was also happy to see that Akshat did not try to deny that it is not love like he always use to do... no more zimmedari, dosti or even biwi it is pyaar just sheer pure love for her... 😊

By the way Maha Aarti!!! Nishant is looking hot!!! Jaan hi nikaal di yaar!!! Haaye!!!  Nazar nahi hat Rahi thi!!! Such an ideal husband and amazing person!!!

Beautiful episodes... very happy to see that realisation is from Akshat’s side first since he is the mature one... the journey of him making Guddan realize her feelings will be interesting and fun... 

Edited by Kashishj09 - 5 years ago