How the hell can Thaaku Maa the real one be alive ???

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Got the biggest shock today...how can she be alive and plus be on Nivedita's side and against Shantanu and Puccki ?!!!! I dont understand it at all !!!!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

Got the biggest shock today...how can she be alive and plus be on Nivedita's side and against Shantanu and Puccki ?!!!! I dont understand it at all !!!!! 

even not watching the episode and just watching the precap it was shocking so she will bring the gurl in to be puckhi ? 

unless Thaaku Maa has another plan that Nivi doesn't know....

something is up this story there is a reason why they brough thakku maa back alive for once? and another puckhi Shaan memory lost? so ya it will be interesting to see this 

I just have to wait and watch next week episodes and see whats going on lmao but interesting storyline let see where they go with this 

it seems odd that NIVi thinks she won like won and got her revenge when she knows ridhoy is alive and not dead so ya 

she is doing this way overconfident she feels overconfident and that's when her downfall might beginning 

but at the end of the day guys, its Puckhi and Shan they will get tough roads easy roads so ya lets see where this plays out 

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You cannot find logic here this show is totally ilogical and now keep your self ready for two Puchki's the new entry will claim to be new Puchki.

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sorry didn't understand, taaku ma comes