Correct prediction

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rhea made a plan to trap prachi nd once again she succeed. Abhi shouts at prachi for hurting his little princess, trying to kill her nd says its her mom mistake. Both father nd daughter r same. Instead of Rhea prachi should have fallen down. Abhi blind trust on his Rhea is too much. There is no one who supports prachi, all the time she has to suffer for that thing she has not done. I didn't expect this one. Don't know now what drama will happen. Its better pragya nd prachi goes back to hosiyarpur nd live peacefully. Rhea should be aliya daughter not pragya. Not going to watch the episodes for next few days, the track will be same. Restrict from college or police drama. Ekta ma'am what have u done to this show, only negativity everywhere. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Absolutely. It was sh*t that was aired today. Abhi will always blame the innocent and then come up with a sweet sorry. Honestly, I'd appreciate if they at least show Prachi having real revenge unlike Pragya. Yep. Watching this show only for Mugdha now. Earlier it was Sriti, now her. These two have put their heart and soul but I think EK needs to understand that they cannot take viewers for granted. 

If at least they had shown Rhea as a spoilt brat stubborn like Abhi but good hearted, it would have made sense.

Somewhere I read that Rhea's plan is going to backfire. So what does that mean? Then will Prachi save her or Ranbir or the duffer father? Also when Pragya learns about it will she still tell Prachi to adjust? Sickening.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deepidj

Rhea made a plan to trap prachi nd once again she succeed. Abhi shouts at prachi for hurting his little princess, trying to kill her nd says its her mom mistake. Both father nd daughter r same. Instead of Rhea prachi should have fallen down. Abhi blind trust on his Rhea is too much. There is no one who supports prachi, all the time she has to suffer for that thing she has not done. I didn't expect this one. Don't know now what drama will happen. Its better pragya nd prachi goes back to hosiyarpur nd live peacefully. Rhea should be aliya daughter not pragya. Not going to watch the episodes for next few days, the track will be same. Restrict from college or police drama. Ekta ma'am what have u done to this show, only negativity everywhere. 

It is sad that in EK's serial, a good person always suffers. EK is forcefully trying to make Rhea a criminal. It is just worse than other EKs show. At least in other shows, the villain used to stoop so low as killing another person only later in the show. 

Now I honestly feel that Pragya did the best thing by letting Abhi go because when she is with Abhi, trouble always follows her.

And one final note everyone should ask  Rhea's friend regarding how she was busy capturing Rheas video than saving her.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I'm already not watching today's episode. Just from your short written update given abhi is disgusting me. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haven't they already done one of this college suspension thingy once ?

I started very recently so i'm unaware of the past events.

And I loathe Abhi's character even more with each passing minute.  How does he always end up taking the wrong side , I dont understand. I literally feel bad for Pragya. She deserved so much better.

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

I'm already not watching today's episode. Just from your short written update given abhi is disgusting me. 

I too only saw until Rhea's plan and then didn't watch it. It will be too stupid to support this serial if they start showing us such trash. Hope after this week the TRP falls drastically. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

And I loathe Abhi's character even more with each passing minute. 

Yes they've already done it. Honestly this and kundali bhagya run solely on rinsing and repeating the same exact tricks with minor changes. I guess this track will go on for up to two weeks. Guess I can stay away from this shit for a while until abhi comes begging for forgiveness like usual, although he never asked her for forgiveness from prachi when he got to know about rhea being behind the food spiking. At least through this track pragya and abhi need to come face to face and find out about their daughters. How much longer can the cv's show such major and serious situation happening involving both their daughters and not show abhi-pragya coming face to face and becoming aware of who their daughters are? Only logicless indian serials can do this. And why on earth show the same thing happening to prachi over and over again? It's like groundhog day every week in this show for prachi. ðŸ¤¢

Deepidj thumbnail

And I loathe Abhi's character even more with each passing minute.  How does he always end up taking the wrong side , I dont understand. I literally feel bad for Pragya. She deserved so much better.

.                                                            Yes, thanks to Rhea who said to principal that abhi wants prachi to be suspended from her college. Then abhi came to know about it nd , rhea mixing something in food nd slapped her. Before also he did the same. Made prachi arrested nd then bailed her out. Am glad pragya took prachi with her. Abhi always takes stand late not when its needed. Now also same will happen. First he will scold prachi nd when he learns the truth he will feel guilty. It has been so many yes still abhi has not changed. Pragya is not like that. She first trys to know what happened nd then takes action not like abhi always blind trust. 

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

^ Thankyou for the brief update.

But wait ! Abhi Pragya did not come face to face even after endless encounters between their daughters  ??? 

Deepidj thumbnail

^ Thankyou for the brief update.

But wait ! Abhi Pragya did not come face to face even after endless encounters between their daughters  ??? 

.                                                               No, not so soon. Next week search Rhea mission track will be shown., abhi nd pragya will be on same camp but still will not meet. Thanks to ekta. The famous hit nd miss