Sumit Vats as Rishi Kumar

paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Sumit Vats as Rishi Kumar is one of unforgettable character on ITV for me. I loved how he always wanted Indira to smile, help her in family matters. No matter what he always stood beside her. Hitler Didi was one of the most relatable & entertaining show.

What I can say about Sumit. Even though show was female lead oriented he left his own mark. Sumit was brilliant in every type of scenes be it comedy, romance, emotional or intense scene he nailed every shade. He is such a fine & natural actor.

I don't know why he isn't doing any shows now but he needs to comeback. Don't keep us deprived of your brilliant acting. I miss Mr. Kirayedar & his Makan Malkinji. 😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you!!! Waiting for his come back!!! 

One of my all time favorite Indian television couple ❤️Image

Edited by Ravthereader - 4 years ago
paradize12344 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravthereader

Agree with you!!! Waiting for his come back!!! 

One of my all time favorite Indian television couple ❤️Image

Aww..Inshi 💕. Till now I have watched Hitler Didi 2 times but never get bored of it. Initial episodes were gold & such a stress buster. Every character was unique. I liked Munna, Sunaina Bhabhi & Kutumb other than Inshi. They were hilarious. Also Rati needs to comeback with lead role. 

Edited by paradize12344 - 4 years ago
Ravthereader thumbnail

Originally posted by: paradize12344

Aww..Inshi 💕. Till now I have watched Hitler Didi 2 times but never get bored of it. Initial episodes were gold & such a stress buster. Every character was unique. I liked Munna, Sunaina Bhabhi & Kutumb other than Inshi. They were hilarious. Also Rati needs to comeback with lead role. 

I watched it back in 2017 I think during my summer break and I tell you I was never bored and enjoyed the whole show for 2 months straight. I like all the characters in the show cuz as you said they are unique and hilarious🤗

Definitely Rati and Sumit need to come back🙌

Ravthereader thumbnail

I was just checking if the link thing works or not😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx4jkFBJHdx/?igshid=1uw7rz3dvlt11