Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Rhea will also pretend to go missing after executing her cliff fall plan. Abhi will come to the camp and look for her. What I think is that Rhea will be discovered pretending to fake her disappearance by hiding by abhi and once again her plan will fail.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even I want that abhi finds that its Rhea plan to trouble prachi. I dont want abhi to misunderstand prachi. Or prachi being blamed for something that she did. (Though always she lands in trouble) this time I don't want anything like this. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj

Even I want that abhi finds that its Rhea plan to trouble prachi. I dont want abhi to misunderstand prachi. Or prachi being blamed for something that she did. (Though always she lands in trouble) this time I don't want anything like this. 

For once they need to show rhea making a plan against prachi and it failing and backfiring on her, kind of like the time she tried to run over prachi, but with bigger repercussions, such as abhi and all students getting to know that rhea hadn't gone missing after her fall from the cliff but was hiding the whole time on purpose and that rhea's friends knew where she was hiding the whole time and abhi overhears rhea admitting her plan against prachi to her friends, rhea being exposed by abhi in front of all the students. After this not only is abhi against rhea, but even all the students including ranbir who initially planned on wanting to date rhea and rhea losing her so-called popularity. They need to now start showing rhea the brat experiencing set backs. This would make for a fun watch even for the regular trp audience to see rhea be punished. 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Going by the storyline of KKB for the past 5 years, don't think makers will punish the villain for a long time. Take for instance that though Abhi got to know that it was Rhea who spiked the drink they did not show as if the whole college knew of it though Prachi was insulted both during the necklace episode and in this.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Going by the storyline of KKB for the past 5 years, don't think makers will punish the villain for a long time. Take for instance that though Abhi got to know that it was Rhea who spiked the drink they did not show as if the whole college knew of it though Prachi was insulted both during the necklace episode and in this.

Abhi is making all the same mistakes with rhea that he did with aliya.... and he has and never will learn. It's just so much more easier and better to be evil.... is what I have learnt from these indian serials. I guess predictably rhea will continue with all her evil plans against prachi with each eventually failing after initial success like always, abhi may or may not get to know about her tricks, but irregardless will never punish her, then she'll probably get worse and even more evil when she gets to know that prachi has just as much of a right over her house and dad as she believes herself entitled to be. She'll feel prachi to be an even bigger threat to being prioritised and pampered by her family as well as her college popularity once everyone gets to know prachi is also abhi's daughter. 

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Abhi is making all the same mistakes with rhea that he did with aliya.... and he has and never will learn. It's just so much more easier and better to be evil.... is what I have learnt from these indian serials. I guess predictably rhea will continue with all her evil plans against prachi with each eventually failing after initial success like always, abhi may or may not get to know about her tricks, but irregardless will never punish her, then she'll probably get worse and even more evil when she gets to know that prachi has just as much of a right over her house and dad as she believes herself entitled to be. She'll feel prachi to be an even bigger threat to being prioritised and pampered by her family as well as her college popularity once everyone gets to know prachi is also abhi's daughter. 

Abhi and Learning.. never happen. How can a stupid imbecile like Abhi learn anything at all?

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think it will end with Abhi learning all this was planned by Rhea..how ? I don't know..maybe by overhearing her after that incident or maybe he will overhear Rhea's friend talking to her at the camp...or maybe Ranbir will discover the truth he will find Rhea..who knows

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Semeira

I think it will end with Abhi learning all this was planned by Rhea..how ? I don't know..maybe by overhearing her after that incident or maybe he will overhear Rhea's friend talking to her at the camp...or maybe Ranbir will discover the truth he will find Rhea..who knows

Well given that prachi will not accept that she pushed rhea off the cliff and has her true story that when she pushed rhea she never fell off the cliff at all and was completely fine when she walked away, plus rhea's friends hiding out of prachi's sight and only taking a pic of the specific moment when prachi pushed rhea etc would all make this look fishy to anybody with brains. Just as long as prachi sticks to her story and uses her brains to figure this all out then prachi will get out of this mess with rhea looking like the bad guy in the end. Plus pragya will be arriving at the camp soon next week to meet prachi so once rhea's bhoot leave's pragya's ever-kind mind, she'll be able to help prachi clear her name. 

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rhea need to be exposed in front of the whole college so that she finally learned how wrong she did with Prachi from the beginning and I think after hearing all this Ranbir wont propose to Rhea at all...because must be honest someone who spoil your parents anniversary party to ruin someone's image is not worth it at all ! 

I hope now they will make Pragya reach in time the camp so that she can defend Prachi before extend measure Is taken against the poor girl who's fault is just that she has a spoil brat and rich as enemy.