+_+ Bomb blasts magically started happening on its own?

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think showing us naira was in a car accident would make more sense then these random bomb blasts and how people were watching naira burn in the car and not doing anything +_+ like how on earth can anyone justify that? Shes a woman? There was like 30 construction workers and nothing? 

Coming back to Kartik. I think i find him asking her this question believable considering his fall from grace and i like that they showed us the tar tar tar scene because in that scene you see how confident kartik is. And how he cares about his image etc. And how this track completely destroyed his ego. Confidence. He even began to doubt naira. He is human. He had a moment of weakness i will let it be. I dont hate him. 

Naira for me since her blood cloth has been extremely demanding and over the top like i cant stand her character. Sometimes utterly. Like in this track +_+ randomly jumping to go see Mihir as if she was his puppy. Constantly praising him in front of kartik when kartik is having a shit time with his own career. Keeping secrets from kartik all of a sudden like the gayu stuff, when kartik knew everything before what was the point of hiding it from him. I think someone said she wanted the credit alone. LOL that actually seems true even with the Mihir helping over the jewellery chori its almost like shes not done torturing kartik for kicking her out over shubham lmfao

But i forgave her momentarily when she apologized to her baby and said that she would take both of them back to kartik. 

For me for her to stop herself from going to him obliviously injured baby could have been hurt was a shit move. Like how could you? Not go to him, knowing he would protect u in this obviosuly dangerous place protect u and the kid. Nope she didnt i know some would argue shes sick but this all boils down to her only thinking of herself. 

Lately shes been super selfish 

demanding babies over her health

In her memory loss (I found her so annoying when she was mad at kartik+_+)

This track - rather than help the family climb back up the corporate ladder shes jumping behind mihir like a loyal puppy

This is all what kartik's over loving and attention caused and created a monster....But il never be able to forgive her if she plays dead knowing they think shes dead. ANd never taking the baby to him. For me again its a selfish move. What happend to communication. Shes so worried about her own self respect she never once thought of kartik's self respect. How he feels seeing his wife just going any dandy time of the day or night behind mihir? his worry over her nothing its just my zid thats it....I hate making this a woman respect thing but +_+ like i am sorry It works both ways. How would naira react if on all sides the same happened. her confidence shattered and her partner was giving someone else more attention and preference? (In essence she better have a good excuse as to why she never went back)

Lmao dow i am happy to see how much more physchotic Kartik becomes like the last leap he was amazing maybe in this one he will do hard drugs lmao

I think they need to show us some amazing range. I want him to be so hardened up not even chilling with his annoying family. Luv or Kush could see naira from afar and he could over hear them talking about it. And then at first scold them but then be like =_= i have to see if its true? 

And rock up there....

Also think rajan could have done better than with rushing naira's funeral he could have made it one episode and brought mishti in I would have loved to see kartik and her interact over this... just before the leap. How can nani not show up for naira's funeral? is mishtis wedding really more important?

And then whaam baam sees her and grbas her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There have been times when I have been annoyed with Naira but I remember more times being annoyed with Karthik starting with the Shubnam track.  For me lately he has been more insecure and irrational. (matter of perspective)

I think it's interesting that we all watch the same show and have different interpretations of the scenes. I question when Naira left the house was it just to get some fresh air or was she really planning on leaving. I was annoyed that everything was shown in pitch dark. I am wondering where does Naira go from here. Did she just decide to spend the night in the jungle? I would have thought she contacted at least someone maybe Mihir? She didn't even contact her own family? I am surprised. Sometimes we need to get away and have some space to think things out. Maybe she got fed up with the Goenka's. I don't know. It was a drastic move on her part but I also feel when there is no trust there is nothing left in a marriage. Maybe she was thinking of all the times she had been accused and questioned.

It looked like they were doing night construction but who does that at night when there is a storm brewing?

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

There have been times when I have been annoyed with Naira but I remember more times being annoyed with Karthik starting with the Shubnam track.  For me lately he has been more insecure and irrational. (matter of perspective)

--I think that his ego has had so many knocks he no longer is as confident about anything at all. hence its believable that in his moment of weakness he doubted her. But like 5 minutes later he realized that he had done her wrong. So for me he isnt wrong. I think with shubham he was wrong +_+ why on earth did he throw naira out? what did he think she was taking shubham out and getting him drugs i dont know. He was on an emotional high with naira as well he should have trusted her then. This time. he is just not the same dude. his dad trusts mihir and noob naira more with company shit then him. He couldnt save naira. And naira seems to prefer being with Mihir to him. His life is in shambles. Because nobody is randomly praising him any more for just breathing and being the best husband in the universe...for me for naira to not have seen how broken he has become and being more interested in her career, pregnancy secrets, and gayu i despise her. Sleeping everynight next to him she did not even notice how upset he was. But she can know gayu who heard that she wouldnt get jewellery or something would be more upset?

I think it's interesting that we all watch the same show and have different interpretations of the scenes. I question when Naira left the house was it just to get some fresh air or was she really planning on leaving. I was annoyed that everything was shown in pitch dark. I am wondering where does Naira go from here. Did she just decide to spend the night in the jungle? I would have thought she contacted at least someone maybe Mihir? She didn't even contact her own family? I am surprised. Sometimes we need to get away and have some space to think things out. Maybe she got fed up with the Goenka's. I don't know. It was a drastic move on her part but I also feel when there is no trust there is nothing left in a marriage. Maybe she was thinking of all the times she had been accused and questioned.

--To go out at night pregnant and upset i was pissed with her. But she apologized to her baby so i was like okay fine. whatever. I dont think she was going to leave him. Because he would have raised all hell if she did that. Can you imagine its the same dude who cant even breath without her, even if she had an affair hed forgive her and protect her all the same.

It looked like they were doing night construction but who does that at night when there is a storm brewing?

--Yeah like what the hell were they bombing for randomly at night like that? it made no sense with the nature of bombs what if it made the area more dangerous it was an awful ridiculous scene how did naira escape the car and no one see her why did she not go to them but go into the jungle? i wish rather than show this they showed her in a normal accident it would make more sense