Tu lakh mana kare Mera dil janta hai ki tu bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rocky’s pain in unbearable 

Don’t watch the first 5 mins... ‘ye meri family nahi hai’ 😕😞😞 Rocky was hurt... ‘yeh ayega toh mein nahi a rahi hai’ and he walks away 😞💔 

Sandhya and Happy go to hospital, she has got severe jaw injuries the doctor requests her to file a police complaint if the reason of the injury is not a fall.. Happy convinces her that she fell down.. they head back to Khosla house.. everybody is shocked to see Happy hurt. 

Meanwhile Grover comes to see RV, warns him and tells him off for hitting Happy. Then calls Happy to inform her that everything is okay and she informs back that everything is according to plan.. Grover looked tensed... he said the plan is risky and he is not having a good feeling about it’.

Rocky sunaos Momsy 😊 and asks her to celebrate 

RV come to Khosla house to take Happy. Madhu tells him off and asks him why he came after misbehaving with Happy.. lol hypocrisy.. sab Rocky ko dekhane ke liye😂 but Rocky give no hoots 😂 then beeji screams followed by rest... Happy walks out.. 

RV proposes a honeymoon to take her out from all these problems and spend quality time with her... Sandhya refuses... Happy stands with Simmi and tells her how she is scared to go with RV, how she is scared that he will hit her and misbehave with her.. 

But when asked if she wants to leave with RV she says yes... 

there is a long goodbye today.. she hugged and sees off each one.. and turns to look at Rocky.. ‘please Mujhe chod ke maat ja,Tu lakh mana kare Mera dil janta hai ki tu bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai’.. ‘pyaar toh mein bhi bahut karti tujhse, par mère pyaar se zaroori teri zindegi hai’ 😭😭😪😪😪 her hand bracelet gets unhooked and falls off as she walks out of the house.. Rocky picks it up😭😭😭  is something going to happen to Happy in the process of getting RV punished... seems like.. again Rocky is going to be the one in pain... 😪😞😞😞😭😭😭

As expected Happy deliberately told Simmi as she knows Simmi will inform Rocky about her fears.. and Simmi immediately informs Rocky about the same who decides to follow them on their honeymoon... 

Next morning Happy and RV set out to leave. Happy settle in the car and peeps in the mirror to find Rocky behind them.. she smiles... oh god kya kar rahi hai ye too much risk

Precap- Madhu taunts Sandhya about Happy 🤢🤮🤬🤬 is ka Kuch nahi ho sakta she is a gone case.. 

RV gifts Happy a necklace, she accepts and agrees that he deserves a second chance.. without any delay RV jumps in to kiss her as Rocky looks on from outside the window 🤢🤮💔🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 he was shocked and taken back.. he saw them from behind the camera angle was changed.. don’t know if they kissed, I don’t care either.. but Rocky he broke as he watched 💔💔💔 aise jaan bachake kya faida😪😭😭😭 using his emotional side is make him go through hell💔😭😭😭

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

Rocky’s pain in unbearable 

Don’t watch the first 5 mins... ‘ye meri family nahi hai’ 😕😞😞 Rocky was hurt... ‘yeh ayega toh mein nahi a rahi hai’ and he walks away 😞💔 

Sandhya and Happy go to hospital, she has got severe jaw injuries the doctor requests her to file a police complaint if the reason of the injury is not a fall.. Happy convinces her that she fell down.. they head back to Khosla house.. everybody is shocked to see Happy hurt. 

Meanwhile Grover comes to see RV, warns him and tells him off for hitting Happy. Then calls Happy to inform her that everything is okay and she informs back that everything is according to plan.. Grover looked tensed... he said the plan is risky and he is not having a good feeling about it’.

Rocky sunaos Momsy 😊 and asks her to celebrate 

RV come to Khosla house to take Happy. Madhu tells him off and asks him why he came after misbehaving with Happy.. lol hypocrisy.. sab Rocky ko dekhane ke liye😂 but Rocky give no hoots 😂 then beeji screams followed by rest... Happy walks out.. 

RV proposes a honeymoon to take her out from all these problems and spend quality time with her... Sandhya refuses... Happy stands with Simmi and tells her how she is scared to go with RV, how she is scared that he will hit her and misbehave with her.. 

But when asked if she wants to leave with RV she says yes... 

there is a long goodbye today.. she hugged and sees off each one.. and turns to look at Rocky.. ‘please Mujhe chod ke maat ja,Tu lakh mana kare Mera dil janta hai ki tu bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai’.. ‘pyaar toh mein bhi bahut karti tujhse, par mère pyaar se zaroori teri zindegi hai’ 😭😭😪😪😪 her hand bracelet gets unhooked and falls off as she walks out of the house.. Rocky picks it up😭😭😭  is something going to happen to Happy in the process of getting RV punished... seems like.. again Rocky is going to be the one in pain... 😪😞😞😞😭😭😭

As expected Happy deliberately told Simmi as she knows Simmi will inform Rocky about her fears.. and Simmi immediately informs Rocky about the same who decides to follow them on their honeymoon... 

Next morning Happy and RV set out to leave. Happy settle in the car and peeps in the mirror to find Rocky behind them.. she smiles... oh god kya kar rahi hai ye too much risk

Precap- Madhu taunts Sandhya about Happy 🤢🤮🤬🤬 is ka Kuch nahi ho sakta she is a gone case.. 

RV gifts Happy a necklace, she accepts and agrees that he deserves a second chance.. without any delay RV jumps in to kiss her as Rocky looks on from outside the window 🤢🤮💔🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 he was shocked and taken back.. he saw them from behind the camera angle was changed.. don’t know if they kissed, I don’t care either.. but Rocky he broke as he watched 💔💔💔 aise jaan bachake kya faida😪😭😭😭 using his emotional side is make him go through hell💔😭😭😭

This is giving me a major headache now. What have i gotten myself into. My heart is in constant pain. 

Please Grover tell the damn plan to Rocky. If what they are doing is risky its better to involve Rocky without using him but keeping him in the dark. No matter if they are doing it for his safety and for justice Rocky doesnt deserve all this. Grover saying he has a bad feeling about makes me have a bad feeling too. Something is gonna happen. For leap to take place. And i hope its nothing else but RVs death or punishment. 

If Happys plan is to die or fake her death then its a gone case. Cz she will not be saving Rocky she will putting him in something worse than death if that happens. I hope this doesnt happen but this upcoming leap is gonna be needing a reason. I hope its nothing of this sort and the leap is for RV and new enemies to make entry to create problems for RoHa. Before the leap k want RoHa together. That way Ro Ha can fight together the problems that come after leap. I cant keep being sad. I just want happiness. Happys self talks are haunting me. If its just for a few days why did she talk about sacrificing her life and love to punish RV. i really hope theres nothing of this sort. And give Rocky and Happy only khushee. 

And if she dies she wont be punishing RV she will be giving him victory. Cz he had her and she was his so called wife before death. And that now even if he doesnt have Happy neither will Rocky. But on the other hand - Rocky loses his only true love before he even had her for real. Rocky is gonna be in so much pain so i hope she doesnt do nonsense like that. Grover wouldnt have agreed to the plan if it included her dying. So hope theres no dying and no faking it either. 

NO NO PLEASE NO KISS. PLEASE DONT TELL ME RV KISSED HAPPY. AND INFRONT OF ROCKY. Argh this is too much Rocky is gonna be heartbroken. How can i watch this. Why wasnt there any other method. 

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

This is giving me a major headache now. What have i gotten myself into. My heart is in constant pain. 

Please Grover tell the damn plan to Rocky. If what they are doing is risky its better to involve Rocky without using him but keeping him in the dark. No matter if they are doing it for his safety and for justice Rocky doesnt deserve all this. Grover saying he has a bad feeling about makes me have a bad feeling too. Something is gonna happen. For leap to take place. And i hope its nothing else but RVs death or punishment. 

If Happys plan is to die or fake her death then its a gone case. Cz she will not be saving Rocky she will putting him in something worse than death if that happens. I hope this doesnt happen but this upcoming leap is gonna be needing a reason. I hope its nothing of this sort and the leap is for RV and new enemies to make entry to create problems for RoHa. Before the leap k want RoHa together. That way Ro Ha can fight together the problems that come after leap. I cant keep being sad. I just want happiness. Happys self talks are haunting me. If its just for a few days why did she talk about sacrificing her life and love to punish RV. i really hope theres nothing of this sort. And give Rocky and Happy only khushee. 

And if she dies she wont be punishing RV she will be giving him victory. Cz he had her and she was his so called wife before death. And that now even if he doesnt have Happy neither will Rocky. But on the other hand - Rocky loses his only true love before he even had her for real. Rocky is gonna be in so much pain so i hope she doesnt do nonsense like that. Grover wouldnt have agreed to the plan if it included her dying. So hope theres no dying and no faking it either. 

NO NO PLEASE NO KISS. PLEASE DONT TELL ME RV KISSED HAPPY. AND INFRONT OF ROCKY. Argh this is too much Rocky is gonna be heartbroken. How can i watch this. Why wasnt there any other method. 

How I feel and see it atm the plan does not involve Happy dying however defeating someone like RV will come at a heavy cost... he might get punished but something may happen to Happy in the process...😪😭😞 there is everything except happiness in their life 🤦‍♀️🤬 

Let’s c kya hota hai 💔 something big will happen in this trip 

Hope the leap news is nonsense there was a leap just couple of weeks back.. even in the crappiest of crappiest show there is a phase of happiness before worse strikes again but yahan toh nothing of the sort is happening ... it’s bad worse to worst 🤬🤬🤦‍♀️🤮

RV and Happy can’t see Rocky they are in the room.. but yeah the camera angle changed as soon RV closed in to kiss and showed them coming close from behind to happy to kiss.. Rocky can see and that is just 💔 hope Happy stops him🤬 and it should NOT be stopped because of someone else interrupting.. that would be disgusting🤮

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Is it just me, or anyone else feel the charm is lost? There is no Maza left.. Ranha ke repeated dialogues. Rocky bus peche peche.. why can’t he just be angry at Happy and take her somewhere else and ask her about the matter? Kahan gaya woh purana Rocky? Or Happy? 😭

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pata nahin kyun aisa lag raha hai RoHa will somehow get separated after the plan becomes a success. 😕Vo bracelet wala scene aisa hi kuch reference de raha hai ki Happy chali jayegi kahin may be she falls off the cliff or rather RV pushes her for revenge after he gets to know all of it. Aur Rocky ke paas vo bracelet reh jayega.😭That explains the leap also.

Edited by Golu14 - 4 years ago
Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Is it just me, or anyone else feel the charm is lost? There is no Maza left.. Ranha ke repeated dialogues. Rocky bus peche peche.. why can’t he just be angry at Happy and take her somewhere else and ask her about the matter? Kahan gaya woh purana Rocky? Or Happy? 😭

I agree so many things can be done but makers chose this disgusting track......they destroyed charm the originals of the lead what left in the show... nothing brbaad krdungi.......Mei sabko mardunga......happy I love u....... rocky what happened to this guy where is his stud why he so helpless this track is full of loopholes....no one here is interested in love triangle but these CVS are still in 90's era......Roha has a charm more than any other couple but execution of this couple is ruined by writers......this story is about what still I have no idea.....if it is a love story then where it is nobody can see if story is about being optimism....then where is optimism......this story is all about negative sadness revenge...... revamp is much needed in this story otherwise this story is a bullshit like Balaji shows but some of  the stories are somehow better then this bullshit..... talking about precap did he kissed or makers trying to make audience sit...but sry makers this is enough.....can't tolerate this track anymore.....it's better they revamp the story with Roha otherwise feeling bad for ansh and Jasmin they are casted by wrong makers and writers....

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

No, it's not just you. I haven't watched it since this wedding track has started. I am just coming here to read opinions and hoping that once this marriage is over, the story will regain its sensitive aspects. 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I saw an offscreen segment that their kiss was interrupted by a waiter. Don't worry makers will not let such thing happen.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

I saw an offscreen segment that their kiss was interrupted by a waiter. Don't worry makers will not let such thing happen.

But isn’t that worse the kiss being interrupted by waiter and not by Happy... this is atrocious 

She should be the one stopping the kiss.. yeh kya bakwaas hai 

We know makers will not show them kissing warna jo thode bache kuche viewers hain woh bhi bhag jayenge but it should have been Happy stopping not some random situation 🤢🤬🤬

Chalo we are made to be satisfied by the fact that it didn’t happen disgusting 🤮🤮🤮

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Momsy ko ek second bhi nhi lga apnaa asli rang dikhanay mein....she scolded RV and beeji followed her footsteps only to be in Rocky's good books!! Momsy cannot melt at any cost, she fears rocky leaving her forever because of happy that's why she acted as if she's also angry with RV, such a hateful woman.

Happy smiling that rocky is coming after me,her hatred is working like a reverse psychology the more she will ask rocky to stay away the more he will get closer.Rocky's happy's last hope just like she was when rocky was on a mission to prove his innocence,BUT!!!! how this is going to protect rocky from RV only god knows!!!!