Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

In the precap rhea incites prachi by saying that her dad left her mother which is why she's now trying to steal her father then pushes prachi, and prachi pushes rhea, and rhea intentionally falls as part of a her plan. This rhea has no heart, shame or conscience to talk shit about the woman who showed her love like a mother and saved her from jail. She's utterly despicable and nothing redeemable about her. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No one except Alia in the Mehra household is that despicable. Abhi definitely is not like that. This is just unforgivable coming from the writers.  

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yep. Would have thought she'd be like Abhi, a bit stubborn, stupid but good hearted. But here they r showing her as A2. At 20, she doesn't hesitate to murder someone or intentionally put someone behind bars. Irony is she still gets away from this. In fact, that was one of the reasons I' d stopped watching long b4 the leap. A1 and Tanu never suffered. But Pragya always did. And worst of it now is Pragya is blindly supporting her as if she is just stubborn. I mean she had one justification for that contractor guy, but another for her daughter. 

I had started watching KKB for Sriti initially and also because they said it was mentioned that it was based on Sense and sensibility. But after the first 100 episodes, I understood it was Nonsense and non-sensibility. 

I'd been reading this forum though didn't write much. The concept of a progressive mindset is not the type of clothes one wears. Having said that, I don't THINK any college however, modern would allow the type of clothes Rhea is portrayed to be wearing. There generally is a dress code. Even in US, in high schools, there is a certain decorum maintained. OC, one can wear anything they want outside. But here in  a premiere institute, all the kids r shown as whiling away their time. U don't have to show them as studying as in 60s movies, but this is rubbish.

Second and a more frustrating and concerning fact is Pragya despite being shown as a college professor, (I think that was it) believes in I'll omens and rots and ever forgives her husband. He goes on with a mistress right in front of her, but she still falls in love with such a cheapo because he has a heart of gold. And after the 1st leap, she lives with that fellow - I had stopped watching, just read about b4 Mugdha came in, but never married him. But Abhi is shown as being married to Tanu. But then these two reunite and within a span of 1 month delivers kids, loses one and get separated. Is this the kind of progressive mindset we r going to show to people? TRPs come from small towns. Agreed. But then, why don't they show that Pragya has also moved on in life and that these two r now cordial? They never will. This serial seems to a mix of BALH and PR. 

Finally, why r they showing Prachi and Ranbir as always fighting. Nowadays it seems so forced. And then later, hero dear will do something to save damsel in distress so that they fall in love. As Sammy and others said, it is better they pair up Ranbir and Rhea and show someone like Rajat opposite Mugdha permanently without any 3rd part coming in between. I really want one lead pair not to have AFFAIRS. But will EK & Co listen?

Sorry for the long rant. Wanted to cover almost all points at one go. 😊😊😊

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rhea = Tanu incarnated 😭😭😭

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

Yep. Would have thought she'd be like Abhi, a bit stubborn, stupid but good hearted. But here they r showing her as A2. At 20, she doesn't hesitate to murder someone or intentionally put someone behind bars. Irony is she still gets away from this. In fact, that was one of the reasons I' d stopped watching long b4 the leap. A1 and Tanu never suffered. But Pragya always did. And worst of it now is Pragya is blindly supporting her as if she is just stubborn. I mean she had one justification for that contractor guy, but another for her daughter. 

I had started watching KKB for Sriti initially and also because they said it was mentioned that it was based on Sense and sensibility. But after the first 100 episodes, I understood it was Nonsense and non-sensibility. 

I'd been reading this forum though didn't write much. The concept of a progressive mindset is not the type of clothes one wears. Having said that, I don't THINK any college however, modern would allow the type of clothes Rhea is portrayed to be wearing. There generally is a dress code. Even in US, in high schools, there is a certain decorum maintained. OC, one can wear anything they want outside. But here in  a premiere institute, all the kids r shown as whiling away their time. U don't have to show them as studying as in 60s movies, but this is rubbish.

Second and a more frustrating and concerning fact is Pragya despite being shown as a college professor, (I think that was it) believes in I'll omens and rots and ever forgives her husband. He goes on with a mistress right in front of her, but she still falls in love with such a cheapo because he has a heart of gold. And after the 1st leap, she lives with that fellow - I had stopped watching, just read about b4 Mugdha came in, but never married him. But Abhi is shown as being married to Tanu. But then these two reunite and within a span of 1 month delivers kids, loses one and get separated. Is this the kind of progressive mindset we r going to show to people? TRPs come from small towns. Agreed. But then, why don't they show that Pragya has also moved on in life and that these two r now cordial? They never will. This serial seems to a mix of BALH and PR. 

Finally, why r they showing Prachi and Ranbir as always fighting. Nowadays it seems so forced. And then later, hero dear will do something to save damsel in distress so that they fall in love. As Sammy and others said, it is better they pair up Ranbir and Rhea and show someone like Rajat opposite Mugdha permanently without any 3rd part coming in between. I really want one lead pair not to have AFFAIRS. But will EK & Co listen?

Sorry for the long rant. Wanted to cover almost all points at one go. 😊😊😊

Colleges don’t really have a dress code and I don’t see anything wrong with what they’re wearing, women have been dressing that way in some Bollywood movies since the 2000s from my memory. If I’m not mistaken college is post high school hence no dress code. Decorum as a young adult (rheas age) comes more from a person carries themselves than what they wear (mannerisms, attitude etc). With that being said I totally agree with everything you’ve said, since this leap it does seem forced, and even the older actors don’t seem to be acting as they once were, they come across as bored to me. They should have actually created a new show when they did the leap and only focused on the young ppl cos it feels like two different shows. It’s hard to picture where the writers will take this cos Pragya and abhi are kind of “too old” to even reunite. I hope the rumour of Pragya playing kiara is wrong else it will be even more crazy 

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@deefy. Oh I was not aware of dress codes. My times were different 😛. I am  ok with anyone wearing anything but I thought colleges were different. What I am more pissed off abt this matter is why is it that anyone wearing short dresses r shown as being bad. It sets a very wrong precedent. Just because someone wears modern clothes or is filthy rich, it doesn't construe that they r cruel. 

And the way Pragya an educated lady is shown as being so partial and superstitious is ridiculous. 

As for the actors, Sriti is still doing a swell job. And Mugdha too. Shabbir, I never was a fan of him. I feel he apes SRK. And now since Ranbir apes Shabbir, it seems double SRK now. Mugdha is doing a very good job. She looks convincing unlike the screams from Rhea. Only I can't tolerate the forced fights between her and Ranbir.

Rest of the cast the less said, the better except for Vikram.

Sorry for juxtaposing between reel and real names. Don't know the names of some.

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janas2017

@deefy. Oh I was not aware of dress codes. My times were different 😛. I am  ok with anyone wearing anything but I thought colleges were different. What I am more pissed off abt this matter is why is it that anyone wearing short dresses r shown as being bad. It sets a very wrong precedent. Just because someone wears modern clothes or is filthy rich, it doesn't construe that they r cruel. 

And the way Pragya an educated lady is shown as being so partial and superstitious is ridiculous. 

As for the actors, Sriti is still doing a swell job. And Mugdha too. Shabbir, I never was a fan of him. I feel he apes SRK. And now since Ranbir apes Shabbir, it seems double SRK now. Mugdha is doing a very good job. She looks convincing unlike the screams from Rhea. Only I can't tolerate the forced fights between her and Ranbir.

Rest of the cast the less said, the better except for Vikram.

Sorry for juxtaposing between reel and real names. Don't know the names of some.

Definitely agree it does send the message that how good or bad a woman is dependent how she dresses (was the same with tanu v Pragya) it’s a bit like how 9 times out of 10 the bad guys tend to be darker skinned than the “heroes/good guys” who are lighter skinned or female maids being dark skinned. Is it any wonder young ppl are going thru such extremes to lighten their skin, using all sorts of harmful chemicals! 

I also don’t get it about Pragya, she’s meant to be educated but she lacks a lot of common sense (like separating her twin babies 🤪). I also think she is really selfish and a hypocrite especially with how she threatened to commit suicide if prachi asked about abhi (something only natural, cos every kid wants to know their parents if they don’t already), when only earlier when prachi tried commiting suicide Pragya lectured her saying “what about your family”. Pragya is very good at lecturing other ppl and giving them advice but makes reckless, selfish decisions in her own life. Both her and abhi don’t deserve to be parents imo. Even now she knows prachi wants so desperately to know her father, yet she does nothing. Nor is she making any attempt to c her other daughter yet she’s always talking to the damn moon! 

Sorry for the long rant 🤪