Flawed Kaira or Forced Separation?

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well most of you must be aware that SP pressurized RS and his team to show this pathetic track where Naira the working woman's character will be questioned by her husband Kartik...that's how they made her designer from dancer overnight...turned off her neurons...and over activated his neurons...

Kartik- emotionally expressive person...dislike things being kept hidden from him but himself concealed his identity from Singhanias...didn't have direct conversation regarding Mansi being the cause of Ak death...concealed his true emotions and disappointment during JKG even on being repeatedly asked...nobody knew about his alcohol addiction...forged Naira's sign on abortion papers obviously by hiding from her...didn't inform anyone about the babies he swapped for more than a month!...the storm growing inside him...his perturbed state of mind was been shown several times but Mumbai track had shown the best version of storm...

One of the best characteristic of Kartik has always been the respect he has for women in general...he is no MCP...he let his wife console his step mom on her son's barsi...stood infront of KD to falsify her beliefs against women several times...didn't questioned Naira once when she slapped Adiya...or even during puru mama track...trusted his wife who is his veeru...his best friend before being anyone...he knew she can never have any misconception regarding the touch...he knew her for years...there are few things Naira can NEVER do...cheating on him is one of them...even after knowing her for years...he let the insecurity grow and overpower his sane mind...why didn't inform Naira that Mitali is nagging him all the time?...Can shut up his father or his dadi when they speak a word against Naira but can't block a random stranger...Mitali...

Naira- a sensitive but adamant person...a girl who is not oblivious to situations around her...the first one to notice Keerti's pain...repeatedly inquired about Kartik's perturbed state of mind during JKG...she was never a silent lady...but became silent after Shubham's death the chirpy Naira was gone..Mumbai track showed the best version of silence...She even after being warned went to meet Kartik as she knew he is disturbed during KV 1...understood Kartik better than his "namesake family" even after separation.....

I've never found Naira this oblivious to the situation around her apart from baby swap track...she clearly didn't understand Kartik's state of mind/ discomfort despite taking care of him or being there with him...only one aspect of her character is retained during this track that is her being adamant...but the best part of Naira her emotional side...her understanding sensitive nature...was subsided...maybe she never ever imagined or thought in her wildest dream that Kartik can question her character...her lying or hiding is something that can never EVER change...as that's the base for most of the tracks....why she had to be sure about her pregnancy before informing Kartik?...why?...during false alarm track he was the first one to know...

During confrontation scene....Naira reaction is exactly the same I expected from the adamant one...her "yes what you are thinking and what u heard is true" ..no man/ woman deserve this...few people found her YES wrong...but I didn't...u can't expect a man/woman who is faithful to his/her spouse...love them beyond life....to act sanely after being asked this question...if she said NO...would the storm calmed forever?...would he believed her for lifetime?...what if Mitali again tried to show him proofs...that his wife is lying...if he can believe a video showing a man and his wife coming out of room at different times being human...few more proofs can't change his mind again?...where there is trust there is no place for doubt...but once doubt occupies a space in mind...it never goes away...

In real life those who have "trust issues" concerned with their spouses...always have them few men/women are always "shakiْ/doubtful" that's how their nature is...Kartik never had trust issues specifically regarding his wife's character or priorities....these "human emotions" are randomly inculcated to his character...he never mistrusted Naira though he was possessive at times...Raghav, Kiran, Kabir and Kunal never shook his trust on Naira...As SP pressurized dkp for this track...all the situations...Naira's insensitivity & Kartik's doubtful approach was created to show this pathetic track to give message...."No woman should work"..."No woman should ever take help from her boss over her husband"..."Working women are insensitive to their husband's emotions"...Naira's lies and her hiding stuff had been the base of this track which was being shown from Kartik's perspective only....I wanted to see Naira's perspective too...the way it was shown during kaira vivah, flat track, keesh ki shaadi, stalker track, mumbai track, divorce track, rishton ka utsav, pregnancy track, clot track...she was NEVER this insensitive...both Kartik and Naira became puppets in other people's hands...both were wrong but Kartik disappointed me more...Kartik's human emotions are not justifiable or out of his character for me....he must have questioned her lies long before but not her loyalty because of a few seconds video clip...

TRPs have been consistently low but the confrontation episode was too good because of amazing performance by Shivin...I literally had goosebumps...Kartik and Naira...the two flawed characters were forced to separate...for nth time...Separation phase that highlighted both Kartik and Naira's POV their inner turmoil in a better way had best TRP of Kaira journey till now...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think that for me lately naira has been annoying i cannot stand her. 

What does she think of her self? she is oblivious kartik wants to spend time with her no Mihir whose super professional phoning her on a sunday and demanding she show up is more important. 

Why TF was she even lying about gayu for me that was garbage. or even the pregnancy and health issues. 

Kartik lies but he deals with situations very differently than this idiot who takes the blame and just accepts the situation and people treating her like shit. Kartik accepts his mistakes boldly. No matter consequences when he feels somethings he is up front about it. Naira sits and stews in shit until +_+ it explodes in her face. She wants to be everyones grandmother but cannot handle her own problems like a mature person. I am very pissed with her off recent especially seeing great kartiks fall lOL

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

I think that for me lately naira has been annoying i cannot stand her. 

What does she think of her self? she is oblivious kartik wants to spend time with her no Mihir whose super professional phoning her on a sunday and demanding she show up is more important. 

Why TF was she even lying about gayu for me that was garbage. or even the pregnancy and health issues. 

Kartik lies but he deals with situations very differently than this idiot who takes the blame and just accepts the situation and people treating her like shit. Kartik accepts his mistakes boldly. No matter consequences when he feels somethings he is up front about it. Naira sits and stews in shit until +_+ it explodes in her face. She wants to be everyones grandmother but cannot handle her own problems like a mature person. I am very pissed with her off recent especially seeing great kartiks fall lOL

@bold she is going to plead for forgiveness that's for sure....for keeping their baby away from him...that will be the end of this track...on knowing Kartik deprived her of her right to see her baby one last time...she defended him...Kartik's reaction won't be thanda like her...he will be a volcano again....they are going to fight custody battle...bring it on...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think naira ko ek bar kartik ko jawab dena chahiye tha ek bar tu puchna chahiye tha why this thing or question comes in his mind why he think like that why   I don't said naira ko aapni safai dene ki zarurat nahi  not need to show her cleanliness to kartik but doubt clear karna chahiye becoz kartik ask her mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai and she said yes bolo kartik tu kartik in this suitation jo bhi bolta naira ko listen karna chahiye rha kyu ki she itself said and kartik ko bhi is tarah na bolkar sirf aapna doubt clear nahi karle ke liye nahi puchna rha but relation ko ek chance dena ho is tarah puchna ki naira bhi hurt na ho aur uska doubt bhi clear ho jaye to mistake dono aur se hui hai thanx for reading

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This post a well written one. 👍🏼

SP interference in this track definitely cost them. Moreover N-naira's pov was completely off in this entire track and the result is low trp.  I hope SP realised something.

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think this track was necessary. It made Kaira more flawed as a couple.

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It was more of a flawed couple separation. I am looking forward to watching Naira with her little daughter hopefully after Kaira reunite this time they have a son. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

@bold she is going to plead for forgiveness that's for sure....for keeping their baby away from him...that will be the end of this track...on knowing Kartik deprived her of her right to see her baby one last time...she defended him...Kartik's reaction won't be thanda like her...he will be a volcano again....they are going to fight custody battle...bring it on...

Lol i think what will happen is simple. Naira is an awful worm. For not even once showing up and seeing the singhania's sure she could go near the goenkas see kartik happy and leave thinking he doesnt care (like what is her brain even if she really believes this?) 

But never meeting naksh, bhabima and devyani is crap to me. I wish they ddn show it this way. They could have just said naira leaves kartik no faked deaths how does one even fake a death tbh it just makes no sense...Kaira lost their real element they advertised in all shivin interviews with these leaps? like how old is kartik now 40? because itl be 10 years since he knows naira? you expect me to believe momo is over 30? 

Kartik i feel for three seconds might think she faked the death to cover up having mihirs kid. 

So that this shit drama can drag.... 

But then i thought of something cute. The kid calling him a mendak and fighting with him and him being drawn to her because of her being so similar to naira... unknowingly i bet gayus kid will befriend the kaira baby...

When kartik does find out i think he will say he wants the kid with him since no divorce can happen again i think the kid will demand they stay together and they will be super awkward...Or the kid will be sick and need kartik. Seeing the kid all cute with kartik and how much he loves the kid they could go the humsafars route of naira leaving the kid with him and leaving for her own self respect. but that could also make her be like if she doesnt have the kid shel die bla bla