NEW ENTRY IN THE SHOW

dyer.a thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/sonal-vengurlekar-enter-zee-tvs-yeh-teri-galliyan/2019/06/06

Well it seems the makers are moving forward with the memory loss track as I predicted as Nivi will hit shaan but he will survive but loose his memory and then a new girl will enter to create a love triangle.

Well its better than bringing ridoy back and also the kind of mistakes Asmita has been making for the past so many tracks getting shaan back should never have been that easy for her I always felt shaan fought so hard for her but she always ditched him and misunderstood him and the last straw was branding him a criminal and murderer, he even went to jail because of her so I guess it is now her turn to fight for him as just because now she has proof that shaan was right all along and one sorry can wipe all the pain he suffered due to her in fact I always wanted such a track as Asmita now needs to feel the pain which shaan went through seeing her with ridoy and always siding with ridoy,she has to earn him back by going through fire as shaan did for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I get this but when’s Nivi gonna be punished for her deeds? She’s going on doing sins and she’s not being caught. This is making me so angry!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Was Shaan punished for not accepting Asmita as his wife ... despite her pleadings ?? 

Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Preeti.xo

I get this but when’s Nivi gonna be punished for her deeds? She’s going on doing sins and she’s not being caught. This is making me so angry!

Agreed high time Nivi get punished..or who knows maybe Shaan will pretend memory loss to expose Nivi ? Okay I know I am dreaming 😂

prd2bascorpio thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Was Shaan punished for not accepting Asmita as his wife ... despite her pleadings ?? 

I agree that Shan should be punished for not accepting Asmita s his wife. This is why I didn't have a problem when Asmita refused to acknowledge him as her husband. I think that was justified. I don't know why everyone hated Asmita during that period. I don't like heroines who forgive heroes very quickly. So I think that was appropriate. 

But now they should be together...though I am excited about the upcoming track. I want to see how the two PUCHKI's play out

Sutapasima thumbnail

I am tired of Niv plotting n getting away ever since the show began 🤔 👎🏼

dyer.a thumbnail

Yes that's the biggest drawback of this show as evil is always shown as winner nothing happens to Nivideta as she is always seen playing havoc with Shaan's life even currently she succeeded it is high time she pays for her sins I thought losing ridoy would be her punishment but even he is alive and am sure will be back soon so what has she lost nothing it seems in this show the scales are tipped heavily in favor of negative characters.

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Even with the fake puchki, Shaan will be attracted to Asmita. No one will be able to stop that from happening no Matter how much they plot. It will start from the beginning now. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyer.a

Yes that's the biggest drawback of this show as evil is always shown as winner nothing happens to Nivideta as she is always seen playing havoc with Shaan's life even currently she succeeded it is high time she pays for her sins I thought losing ridoy would be her punishment but even he is alive and am sure will be back soon so what has she lost nothing it seems in this show the scales are tipped heavily in favor of negative characters.

Yaar am going to update only Shaan n Asmita scenes ..all other supporting characters get just a passing mention ... 😼😾

dyer.a thumbnail

I really hope it happens that Shaan and Puchki are again drawn to each other and Asmita doesn't give up on Shaan this time and fights for him and his love hopefully they get married by the end of this track.