Mein tumhe tumhare Anjaam tak pahachaungi

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The restaurant scene continues.... RV shifts to sit next to Happy while Rocky fumes. RV tries to get intimate while Happy pushes him away pissing Rocky off to next level... he gets up to leave only to bump into a waiter breaking a glass.. Rocky kneels down to pick the pieces up hurting himself while Happy looks on worries as he bleeds... all this is noticed by RV 😂🤣 annoying him further. 

RV forces happy to dance while Happy refuses and he misbehaves with her.. while the whole restaurant observes him misbehaving record it on their phones... Rocky walks back in only to see RV forcing himself on Happy... He rushes in to stop RV. Happy pleads him to stay away. Rocky and RV get into a fight. 😂 That bloody RV calls Rocky a ‘loser’, and a ‘loser ashique’.. I was happy that instead of getting hurt from his bitter words Rocky gave him a fitting reply-  ‘shaadi karne ka ye matlab nahi hota haï ki tumhe ghatiya giri karne ka licence mile’ Rocky béats the shit out of RV, uske sar pe bottle phod diya ... RV leaves with Happy in tow. 

The precap scene plays- he misbehaves with her while she continues to plead him to stop hurting her. Rocky breaks in with police.. 

as expected Happy protects RV and self talks about how this will ruin her big plan. 😕 Rocky leaves hurt and disheartened. RV looks on shocked. Happy walks away and locks the door. RV rushed behind her apologising. 

Later in the night Happy calls Grover and tell him how everything went according to the plan. And how the fake clients that Grover sent to meet Rocky got him to the same restaurant as RV and her went to. So almost always so far Happy has been helping Rocky get to the scene. It has been her plan to get Rocky in front and then annoy RV. Ye kaisa badla hai? 🤦‍♀️😕 i am lost... atleast i was glad when she said aur sirf teen deen and humara badla pura. 😞 i hope so. This goes on to give me hope that she has ways to come out of where she is.. and that the wedding is fake.. let’s c 

Rocky hugs Sandhya and cries and tells her how RV was misbehaving with happy and manhandling her... Sandhya fumes and they go to RV’s place next morning. 

RV tried to reason out but Sandhya tells him how she never wanted them to marry. How she knows Happy does not love him but she believed atleast he did.. and then she drags Happy along while all neighbours watch and taunt RV. Rocky warns RV to stay away and says he does not deserve Happy. 

Precap- Rocky 💔 he is again pleading her to tell him.. tu Mujhe thapad mar le par tu uske pass wapas nahi ja rahi. Happy looks on. Meanwhile RV swears to kill Rocky and anyone who comes in between him and Happy. 

Kuch samajh nahi a raha haï... i am taken back to know that Happy was using Rocky to avenge RV.. she of all the people knows that rocky definitely will get into a fight if RV misbehaves with her infront of him. I think she will somehow go back to RV and then the honeymoon. That would probably be where the climax will come.. Rocky tak bhi happy hi khabar bhejegi... so he will go behind them and then wahan kuch hoga.. three days it is.. the countdown starts 😕😕😕

Rocky ke dialogue se laga CVs ko yaad a gaya that domestic violence is a criminal offence 

For coupe of minutes it felt like I was watching a remake version of Madhuri shah rukh starrer Anjaam😂🤣

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

The restaurant scene continues.... RV shifts to sit next to Happy while Rocky fumes. RV tries to get intimate while Happy pushes him away pissing Rocky off to next level... he gets up to leave only to bump into a waiter breaking a glass.. Rocky kneels down to pick the pieces up hurting himself while Happy looks on worries as he bleeds... all this is noticed by RV 😂🤣 annoying him further. 

RV forces happy to dance while Happy refuses and he misbehaves with her.. while the whole restaurant observes him misbehaving record it on their phones... Rocky walks back in only to see RV forcing himself on Happy... He rushes in to stop RV. Happy pleads him to stay away. Rocky and RV get into a fight. 😂 That bloody RV calls Rocky a ‘loser’, and a ‘loser ashique’.. I was happy that instead of getting hurt from his bitter words Rocky gave him a fitting reply-  ‘shaadi karne ka ye matlab nahi hota haï ki tumhe ghatiya giri karne ka licence mile’ Rocky béats the shit out of RV, uske sar pe bottle phod diya ... RV leaves with Happy in tow. 

The precap scene plays- he misbehaves with her while she continues to plead him to stop hurting her. Rocky breaks in with police.. 

as expected Happy protects RV and self talks about how this will ruin her big plan. 😕 Rocky leaves hurt and disheartened. RV looks on shocked. Happy walks away and locks the door. RV rushed behind her apologising. 

Later in the night Happy calls Grover and tell him how everything went according to the plan. And how the fake clients that Grover sent to meet Rocky got him to the same restaurant as RV and her went to. So almost always so far Happy has been helping Rocky get to the scene. It has been her plan to get Rocky in front and then annoy RV. Ye kaisa badla hai? 🤦‍♀️😕 i am lost... atleast i was glad when she said aur sirf teen deen and humara badla pura. 😞 i hope so. This goes on to give me hope that she has ways to come out of where she is.. and that the wedding is fake.. let’s c 

Rocky hugs Sandhya and cries and tells her how RV was misbehaving with happy and manhandling her... Sandhya fumes and they go to RV’s place next morning. 

RV tried to reason out but Sandhya tells him how she never wanted them to marry. How she knows Happy does not love him but she believed atleast he did.. and then she drags Happy along while all neighbours watch and taunt RV. Rocky warns RV to stay away and says he does not deserve Happy. 

Precap- Rocky 💔 he is again pleading her to tell him.. tu Mujhe thapad mar le par tu uske pass wapas nahi ja rahi. Happy looks on. Meanwhile RV swears to kill Rocky and anyone who comes in between him and Happy. 

Kuch samajh nahi a raha haï... i am taken back to know that Happy was using Rocky to avenge RV.. she of all the people knows that rocky definitely will get into a fight if RV misbehaves with her infront of him. I think she will somehow go back to RV and then the honeymoon. That would probably be where the climax will come.. Rocky tak bhi happy hi khabar bhejegi... so he will go behind them and then wahan kuch hoga.. three days it is.. the countdown starts 😕😕😕

Rocky ke dialogue se laga CVs ko yaad a gaya that domestic violence is a criminal offence 

For coupe of minutes it felt like I was watching a remake version of Madhuri shah rukh starrer Anjaam😂🤣

Very well precised ☺️☺️ hahaha anjaam..is there anybody left jiska khoon nhi baha I think momsi Biji gogi smiley......I am very very annoyed same story all the time rocky beating RV RV beating rocky then happy same hatred from momsi....the new thinng today we saw finally Sandhya stood for right but Kya fayda happy unko bhi sunake side krdegi..

What's her plan....still a suspense but CVS bring some freshness to the story....what you wanna do with rv u do but please make a proper and fresh love story for Roha.... enough of RV and happy we can't handle it anymore.... revamp it or take a leap bring a good love story full of romance humor again romance and of course sad point comes but itna nhi ki story ko hi saddist krde......we all want roha and their loventer ( love + banter).....hop they will not destroy it anymore....

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou so much for the awesome update!!!! Rocky's pleas🥺🥺and his tadap breaks my heart!!!

Happy is using rocky kia??? but she martied RV to avenge what he did toRocky and she wanted rocky to be safe!!????

Ok will be back for detailed reply!

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Glad to know that sandhaya has such a long tongue and knows how to use it when the time is right, but sandhaya mommy I don't like that fact that you have double standards, when RV turned down anaya's proposal and propose happy instead, means confessed his feelings for happy , kulwant and sandhaya both supported RV, telling happy to accept his proposal and RV had a lot of courage to break a 10 year relation with anaya and that he loves happy so much and she should marry him, at that moment kulwant and sandhaya didn't care about or give a damn to the fact that if a person can not true to or respect a 10 year relationship how can he respect or love happy and can ever be committed to her!!! And today she told RV you didn't respect anaya how can you respect my daughter!!!

Chalo maaf kiya sandhaya aunty, itna achaa thappad lagaya aap ne RV  ko us ke liye!!!!

Happy ko rocky ko, ya mere parivaar mein se kisi ko bhi hath laganay ki koshish ki naa bahutt bura hogaa smjhaa

I am more happy by the fact that sandhaya proved that she can speak up and stand for the right thing.

WOH MAAARAAA

GIF:*Me*

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Glad to know that sandhaya has such a long tongue and knows how to use it when the time is right, but sandhaya mommy I don't like that fact that you have double standards, when RV turned down anaya's proposal and propose happy instead, means confessed his feelings for happy , kulwant and sandhaya both supported RV, telling happy to accept his proposal and RV had a lot of courage to break a 10 year relation with anaya and that he loves happy so much and she should marry him, at that moment kulwant and sandhaya didn't care about or give a damn to the fact that if a person can not true to or respect a 10 year relationship how can he respect or love happy and can ever be committed to her!!! And today she told RV you didn't respect anaya how can you respect my daughter!!!

Chalo maaf kiya sandhaya aunty, itna achaa thappad lagaya aap ne RV  ko us ke liye!!!!

Happy ko rocky ko, ya mere parivaar mein se kisi ko bhi hath laganay ki koshish ki naa bahutt bura hogaa smjhaa

I am more happy by the fact that sandhaya proved that she can speak up and stand for the right thing.

WOH MAAARAAA

Man i am gonna save that gif. RV getting slapped in so much fun to watch. 😂

Didnt watch the episode yet. But why is Happy using Rocky and getting him hurt. If Rocky is part of her whatever plan the least she can do is tell him so and include him. Is she gonna protect Rocky or get him killed? 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can someone please explain this cliff scene? 

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Man i am gonna save that gif. RV getting slapped in so much fun to watch. 😂

Didnt watch the episode yet. But why is Happy using Rocky and getting him hurt. If Rocky is part of her whatever plan the least she can do is tell him so and include him. Is she gonna protect Rocky or get him killed? 

in bold:🤣 you are unintentionally funny😆

that's what I am thinking by provoking RV in this way she's putting everyone's life at risk because RV is now more determined then ever to kill rocky!!! 

"Tum hi kaho yh koi plan hai"

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Can someone please explain this cliff scene? 

which cliff scene?

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy is making Rocky appear wherever RV takes her to and she herself is looking affectionately at Rocky in front of RV only to make him feel insecure. So that RV loses temper and tarnishes his cool and calm public image which he has made through these years. She's instigating him to misbehave with her so that people notice and start gossiping. It will all be helpful in getting him convicted! Hoping we really get a good surprise after three days! 😊

Vo thappad bahot kamaal ka tha! 😂😂

Precap: RV is scary and now more determined. Mujhe lagta hai Honeymoon ka idea Happy degi ye keh kar ki humein Rocky aur sab se door jakar ek doosre ko time dena chahiye so that no one interrupts. This way she can distract him from Rocky. RV was shocked when she lied in front of the Police. He will easily give in to her wish.

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If only Gifs could have sound effect as well! 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

WOH MAAARAAA

GIF:*Me*