Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Everyone is there singing for her Zain Barkha Poonam Nupur except Aditi Rathore

Aditi is with her family in Udaipur...unless she comes back to Mumbai we  will probably never see her again with the gang,. and she’s Been offscreen now for over a year ,..is she coming ever coming back ???  

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I officially think its time to move on ,atleast for me. Its been a year, Adiza ship toh Door ki baat hai, Aditi seems like she is absolutely in no touch with the gang. And she seems to have possibly quit. But i wont deny there will always be longing to see them both together onscreen and offscreen

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -shopaholic-

I officially think its time to move on ,atleast for me. Its been a year, Adiza ship toh Door ki baat hai, Aditi seems like she is absolutely in no touch with the gang. And she seems to have possibly quit. But i wont deny there will always be longing to see them both together onscreen and offscreen

it’s so sad..NK was a hit show and she was so appreciated..NK was her big break ,..a fabulous lead role ..The character of Avni was a dream role...it had everything ..it sad that she didn’t use the success she got from NK to further her career...I wonder what Happened,.i watched her initial interviews ..When NK started ..she used to be so confident ..she even went to the awards ceremony and performed with Zain...and towards the end of NK ..she seemed down and after the show ended she wasn’t that confident young woman anymore ,.she was introverted ..she barely spoke..and gosh I really don’t what went wrong for her...she’s isolated herself completely from the fans And everyone involved in the industry,.🙁... But I would love to see her again onscreen or even offscreen back in Mumbai...🙂