I don't Understand...

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I honestly don't understand where this story is headed anymore. Like really it's bugging the hell out of me. 

They've been hinting towards Meera and Abhi, which makes me sick. CLearly Prayga will eventually hear about it. 

Then there is the possibility of them living together for their daughters or their daughters bringing them together with obviously the potential for Aliya and Meera both turning negative due to their insecurity with Pragya's presence. 

The possibility of differences between the parents because of their daughters, who may or may not fall for the same guy. 

Also maybe the possibility of kiara returning. 

Why don't the Creatives understand most people are watching the damn show for Abhi and Pragya as in Shabbir and Sriti. They're barely getting any screen time. 

Honestly the whole leap has left such a bad taste. It just does not make sense for them to do a 20 year leap unless Shabbir and Sriti are eventually going to exit the show or if they're going to go for a reincarnation track. 

I'm so damn frustrated here.