Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@onyourface- hai na. too masoom and overlook ho gaya but then I was into some other things😆

Indian tv shows tyaag kr rakha tha maine

Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is very honest to the point of being blunt. That's what Ilike abt him. The way he said "I want future actors to be known as Shaheer of Indonesia" 😉Love that confidence and no doubt that is quite true given the kind of pull hehas there. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

@onyourface- hai na. too masoom and overlook ho gaya but then I was into some other things😆

Indian tv shows tyaag kr rakha tha maine

Exactly pata nai konsi dunia me ji rhi thi main..back then I use to watch only those shows whose actors I like lookwise...how stupid🤣...not that Shaheer is not good looking infact he is real beauty ...now I have a lot of catching up to do. 

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I started liking shaheer after I saw him in Mahabharat and then really liked him again in kuch rang pyaar ke. Started watching this show coz of him and the concept and the initial beautiful locales in bhumika. I love Abir as a character so modern and full of fun yet vocal and sensitive.

I feel his hair has grown a bit too long .. he needs to trim it just a little and get it back to the length it was when the show started. It now looks a little out of shape. This is just an opinion but I’m still enjoying the show. 

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

The way he speaks dosent look like a celebrity...very genuine down to earth like in a very normal and chilled out manner..he looks one amongst us..that's what makes him relatable . I get such vibes when I see srk interviews as well.

Also I have recently become his fan I remember during Navya time I was in high school and one of my friend use to watch Navya and she showed me few pictures and I was like yeh hero ke hisab se thoda Masum ladka hai... Mahabharat also I watched since I am a big Krishna bhagt and wanted to see how Krishna is portrayed newer paid attention to Arjun ...kuch rang I haven't watched only ...who knew I will be fan of this Masum ladka after 8-9 years..now I regret missing out a lot😂

I missed out a lot too. I was on and off watching his other shows. But After the promo of YRHPK i thought i would give it a try. And rest is the history. I couldnot help but fall in love with Abir more and more after each episode. And now I am watching his previous shows like MB and DESMA online😂 And now I am converted from Abir to Shaheer fan. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuka3

I missed out a lot too. I was on and off watching his other shows. But After the promo of YRHPK i thought i would give it a try. And rest is the history. I couldnot help but fall in love with Abir more and more after each episode. And now I am watching his previous shows like MB and DESMA online😂 And now I am converted from Abir to Shaheer fan. 

I know I know...can totally understand you... going through the same phase...both Abir and Shaheer are growing on me...I am planning to binge watch Navya this weekend as much as I can😂😂....I am always humming the dheere dheere se song and PPL in my office are like yaa ok we know it now shut up😂😂

Anuka3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know I know...can totally understand you... going through the same phase...both Abir and Shaheer are growing on me...I am planning to binge watch Navya this weekend as much as I can😂😂....I am always humming the dheere dheere se song and PPL in my office are like yaa ok we know it now shut up😂😂

you should watch Navya youll love it. Both Shaheer n Somya creates magic onscreen. I cant get over Dheere Dheere track too. I really like sad version extended one with ‘ye rishtey the na oyaar ke tere mere’ . Its in my nighttime lullaby playlist❤️

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly pata nai konsi dunia me ji rhi thi main..back then I use to watch only those shows whose actors I like lookwise...how stupid🤣...not that Shaheer is not good looking infact he is real beauty ...now I have a lot of catching up to do. 

lol its okay to watch for eye candy. god knows everyone has at some point. Online ka zamana hai you can watch anything.