Three months of craziness😍😍 Mishaan three months anniversary💃💃💃

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The morning was same, everything was same except the date....the date was 5th March; I knew silsila was starting again with season2.....I was waiting for this like crazy.... I wouldn't have done that, if it wasn't for Teju.....god, I love that girl๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I'd decided I'd watch this show for Teju only๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ but then the first episode came....I saw kunal in that beech and I fell in love with him, yes....I fell in love with that guy๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ 

From second day came our Mishaan....what can I say....I became crazy for them....like real crazy๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„  he pulled her hair free and I was like....oh, man I'm so on board๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ 

This silsila of craziness keept growing n growing...we mishaanians started discussing every single aspect and possibility.... And after three months we're at the end of our 23rd At๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ 

It has become a habit of mine, and all mishaanians to wake up at 6......sometimes even earlier and start the discussion.... Then after an hour watch the show and start the discussion.... Then after episode ends....start the discussion..... Damn, could we get any more crazy guys? Hell, I can๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ 

Three cheers for Mishaan guys....hip hip....hurrreeeeyyyyy..... Hip hip....hurrreeeeyyyyy.... Hip hip.....hurrreeeeyyyyy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Mishaan Mishaan and only Mishaan๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Happiest three months anniversary Mishaanians.....yohoooo๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

3 months of MisHaanโค๏ธ

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Great post..Started as a 3 month finite series but running on extension at the sane time breaking records in many countries..First time a web show is being telecasted on TV due its popularity...All because of MisHaan..they are the Jaan of the showโค๏ธ

Kudos to Kunal and Tejasswi for bringing life to MisHaan ๐Ÿ‘. Its because of them all are crazy for this show..hoping to see this show running for a longer time โค๏ธ

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Thank god you posted these....I didn't know how to do that.... But you did it baby doll๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Our Mishaan......humari jaan๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ it feels like yesterday when we started watching it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Silsila is really a mile stone for kunal and teju....CV created bench mark for mishaan unique love story....lot of appreciation we got for web series...it gave competition for ITV shows in polls....top ratings in voot app,top show in colors UK,comparing our 3months old mishaan with 3 years famous pair,CEO appreciation, telecasting in TV...much more yet to comeโคโคโคโค

Thanks Varthu for the post, will waiting a similar post on 100th episodeโคโค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Really time flies so fast๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..It feels like I'd started watching Silsila just a few days back..But I didn't even realize that it has reached 3 months๐Ÿ˜ฒ..I've started watching this show just for my fav Tejuโญ๏ธ but started shipping MisHaan since the promo itselfโค๏ธ.. I just waited for their 1st interaction and it was magicalโค๏ธ After that we all know how their journey wentโค๏ธ ..It definitely isn't a smooth one๐Ÿ˜‰ From those ups and downs ,bashing and blaming their journey turned into a beautiful and passionate luv story in recent timesโค๏ธ

I'm so addicted to MisHaan and discussion with MisHaanians in MisHaan AT .. โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—