Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys!

Sorry for posting on this forum out of nowhere but my mother has been a follower of this show since the beginning so I know about the plot and track of the show. 

So after listening to her and watching a couple of episodes myself. I know for sure that I really like “Samar”. He is a gem of a person. Always standing up when he feels the need to and also owning up his mistakes. 

But honestly, I’m really disappointed in makers and Cvs of the show. They are doing such a horrible job at tracks in the show. The way they show Samar the only one “understanding person” in this show is crazy. I really felt him and agree with his outburst in one the recent episodes. In fact, I don’t understand Jaya at all, hasn’t she learned her lesson by all the second marriage-Druv-not so good mumma. 

Makers have ruined the show. The show that started off as a interesting take on mother-daughter relationship after marriage has turned out to be a disappointment for fans and the crew & actors considering the hardworking they have put in. 

Sorry for this outburst but I wanted to let my thoughts out. 

Thanks for reading. I hope you do understand the point I’m making with no bad intention. 

Thanks 

Agree with everything u said, it started off well and since the end of last year just went south. Since then every episode has been a disappointment besides the one where jaya found out the truth about her mother. I just don’t understand it either, satya supposedly raised her daughters to be independent and smart but she missed the mark with jaya. The character of jaya really is a fool who is not able to think for herself (it she has a brain of her own?). You’d have thought after her finding out what her mother is capable of she wouldn’t be too quick to constantly take her side against Samar, but no she’s not smart enough for that. And poor Samar, he’s such a lovely mild mannered boy but he’s made to be constantly walking on eggshells or chasing after jaya. He’s just got no peace since being married to her.the show had so much of potential (they could of showed jaya having a baby and satya getting involved in how the child should be raised for eg) but no, every stupid storyline has dragged on and been a bore to watch. The most recent one with shalini is a joke, and Samar has to go thru the same old motion of trying to win jaya back. I really don’t know what he sees in her if I’m honest because she doesn’t seem to have any good qualities at all. I read that the show is coming to an end next month due to ratings falling, thank god for that. But it had some good characters like Samar, Rama etc. Shame it has to go cos of incompetent writers 

The show is very dull. They showed Satya's wedding to Samar's chachu. I don't care for this new girl with her son Jerry. It's predictable that she will be caught in her web of lies and that Samar/Jaya will patch up.

Does Samar ever work after getting married? He is stuck in kitchen politics since he got married. One problem after another.  Jaya with her button eyes looks clueless and easily manipulated.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago

Jaya is a terrible tv bahu  and wife

Girl has no damn life outside of her mama and samar 

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Jaya is a terrible tv bahu  and wife

Girl has no damn life outside of her mama and samar 

Exactly! It’s like she wants everything to be about her and her mother. There is nothing about standing up for what is right. 

No intention to bash her or anything. But truth is that. 

She is supporting Samar now (present Jerry-Shalini track) but shouldn’t she have showed trust in Samar in the first place; giving him time to figure out stuff before taking decisions for both of them?

Originally posted by rose2015

The show is very dull. They showed Satya's wedding to Samar's chachu. I don't care for this new girl with her son Jerry. It's predictable that she will be caught in her web of lies and that Samar/Jaya will patch up.

Does Samar ever work after getting married? He is stuck in kitchen politics since he got married. One problem after another.  Jaya with her button eyes looks clueless and easily manipulated.

It would have been a way better track, had Saya stood by Samar. It would have made more sense considering this track was right after so called ideological differences between Samar’s mother and Satya. 

Originally posted by deefy89

Agree with everything u said, it started off well and since the end of last year just went south. Since then every episode has been a disappointment besides the one where jaya found out the truth about her mother. I just don’t understand it either, satya supposedly raised her daughters to be independent and smart but she missed the mark with jaya. The character of jaya really is a fool who is not able to think for herself (it she has a brain of her own?). You’d have thought after her finding out what her mother is capable of she wouldn’t be too quick to constantly take her side against Samar, but no she’s not smart enough for that. And poor Samar, he’s such a lovely mild mannered boy but he’s made to be constantly walking on eggshells or chasing after jaya. He’s just got no peace since being married to her.the show had so much of potential (they could of showed jaya having a baby and satya getting involved in how the child should be raised for eg) but no, every stupid storyline has dragged on and been a bore to watch. The most recent one with shalini is a joke, and Samar has to go thru the same old motion of trying to win jaya back. I really don’t know what he sees in her if I’m honest because she doesn’t seem to have any good qualities at all. I read that the show is coming to an end next month due to ratings falling, thank god for that. But it had some good characters like Samar, Rama etc. Shame it has to go cos of incompetent writers 

Exactly! I agree! 

I understand your point. You don’t wish to bash Jaya or anyone but it’s just that what’s not right, is just not acceptable. 

As per the present track I’m not liking Samar’s mother either. She is trusting others more than her own son? I get it she is all nice and all but a little more trust on her own son wouldn’t kill her, considering she has been one very understanding and righteous person throughout. 

Originally posted by rose2015

Hahaha! Kitchen politics! Agreed!🤣

Originally posted by Serendipity05

Exactly! I agree! 

I understand your point. You don’t wish to bash Jaya or anyone but it’s just that what’s not right, is just not acceptable. 

As per the present track I’m not liking Samar’s mother either. She is trusting others more than her own son? I get it she is all nice and all but a little more trust on her own son wouldn’t kill her, considering she has been one very understanding and righteous person throughout. 

I suppose she’s thinking of her “grandchild”. There was a dna test and Rama is so lovely that I doubt she would suspect anyone of having such ill intentions that they’d fake a dna test. I’m really shocked by satya, I guess a leopard never changes their spots! Even after her knowing how her x husband faked hospital records to say he had cancer, she still did not once consider the report could be fake. Even after all Samar did for her and how quick he forgave her for her evil actions. 

I agree about Rama trusting Samar she should know him better than anyone else. I didn’t like her hitting Samar with a stick, violence does not solve anything and I don’t think they should be showing violence as an acceptable form of punishment on tv. I heard that the show is ending next month, I guess this shalini bs will carry on till the end where the truth will come out and they’ll all live happily ever after 🤣

Originally posted by deefy89

I suppose she’s thinking of her “grandchild”. There was a dna test and Rama is so lovely that I doubt she would suspect anyone of having such ill intentions that they’d fake a dna test. I’m really shocked by satya, I guess a leopard never changes their spots! Even after her knowing how her x husband faked hospital records to say he had cancer, she still did not once consider the report could be fake. Even after all Samar did for her and how quick he forgave her for her evil actions. 

I agree about Rama trusting Samar she should know him better than anyone else. I didn’t like her hitting Samar with a stick, violence does not solve anything and I don’t think they should be showing violence as an acceptable form of punishment on tv. I heard that the show is ending next month, I guess this shalini bs will carry on till the end where the truth will come out and they’ll all live happily ever after 🤣

Satya character is always biased towards woman from the starting whenever any couple comes for divorce she prefer to listen wife she hardly tried to understand husband character. Even in sarika case she hates samar but she is sympathetic  towards sarika .

Rama was initially shown as a sensible women and I like her but samar family always lied to solve any problem and tried to hide the matters. I mean Rama fix samar and jaya alliance but hide the 7 conditions truth regarding marriage than when samar help an unknown lady at late night. Jaya is trusting samar but still to convince satya they bring fake girl as a proof. Than sarika lied to whole family about her husband and make jaya guilty even when samar decide to divorce jaya than also sarika reveal the truth only after Rama asked her to reveal truth. Than sarika again lied to family when she went to her husband and reconcile with him and get trapped by her in laws. Samar family tried to hide about samar divorce case when he comes to India to meet jaya and got caught in a funny way. I mean they used to say lied for unnecessary matters also maybe that is the reason Rama is not trusting her son it's just an assumption.