Mera pehla baar bilkul sahi jagah laga haï

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

As soon Rocky leaves realisation strikes Happy. She turns and shows fake concerns towards RV who is super pissed by then😂😂 that look on his face gave me happiness.. bloody kamina

But the next scene broke me 💔 Rocky sitting out and helplessly crying, ‘kya karun mein’ so heart wrenching... what can he do? Mein usse call karke bataunga iss duniya mein usse mujhse jada koi pyaar nahi kar sakta hai.. 💔 this guy loves her beyond anything and everything..

The phone conversation of silence, pain, love, tears and questions follow- but no answers from Happy. Constants remain- why did you marry RV? 💔 his voice was breaking... I wanted to shake Happy and make her say something.. Bol do please bol do... Rocky💔 his pain is just unbearable 😭😭😭 why only him why? 

RV walks into home drunk... looks for Happy but she is nowhere.. he calls her but in vain...

She walks in slowly and sneakily but RV catches her and misbehaves with her and asks her about her missing so late from home 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Still the same night 😂😂 and he pushes her 🤬 and walks out. She is hurt but yeh self talk continues- ‘yeh Jung hai, mera pehla baar bilkul sahi jagah laga hai’ her plan and achievements are beyond my understanding at the moment🤦‍♀️😕

Next morning, Rocky lying on the room floor with Happy’s photos all around him... he is shattered 💔 he is like a wounded tiger but woh give up nahi karne wala... he will not let RV live in peace... 

RV walks out and sees happy sleeping on the couch and realised that he has scared her, he apologies and oh god the hand kiss 🤬 and promises to take her out. 

Next scene shows Happy hiding her face and meeting Grover.. I think it was in the hotel restaurant.. they are together like we expected.. nothing was revealed but hints were thrown in. This wedding is all about avenging Anaya’s death, saving family and most importantly Rocky. 

Next up Rocky taunting Momsy 😂😂 go Rocky go! He asks them not to instigate him and congratulates her for her win and says they all lost while only she won 😂😂 i got sadistic pleasure seeing Momsy’s face... 

Roha scene- away yet together.. ❤️ They were talking with each other... a heart to heart talk.. ‘I will protect you from RV’ 😪 yeh ladki.... what is her plan exactly... 

The dinner date follows... RV decided not to scare happy and he will give her time to adjust... lol RV got trapped into that bit atleast.. so for a while Happy’s izzat is safe... but then

Precap- Rocky has hit RV again 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳 RV is manhandling Happy at home and Happy has got her hand on something on the side table I think she was going to use if she felt he would go overboard with hitting her..Happy justifies saying she was scared but RV asks her to prove it by loving him🤮🤢 and Happy struggles by pushing him away.... and our hero breaks in again 😂😂😂 with police by his side... 

Rocky will save her always forever, he can do this all his life 💔 that’s the intensity of his love ❤️ 

Humdum played today ❤️

Cvs are either coming up with a mind blowing plan or a show blowing plan 😂🤣

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My god sounds intense. Once again im not looking forward to seeing my Rocky in pain. And that too on Eid. I cant believe i am gonna cry on Eid day too 😭 

Rocky will never give up! And that too after he sees RV behaving in such a way with Happy. Cant this boy have peace and tranquility for once? He is like trapped in a cage of pain with no escape. And Happy is the key that can set him free from it.

Losing her and seeing her like this suffering in the hands of RV must be killing him alive.

I am waiting for the day Rocky can just enjoy a carefree life filled with only love , happiness and laughter. His eyes sparkling with joy and playful mischief 😭❤  

The way Rocky goes RV is gonna anyways want to kill him so its best if someone just tells Rocky about everything. Happy cannot protect Rocky from RVs wrath when he keeps barging into their life and bashing RV at every opportunity he gets no matter what spiteful things Happy says to keep him away. Rocky gets more determined each day so might as well include him and get maximum help in exposing RV quickly.

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Happy's revenge plan is beyond me,the only thing I have faith in is rocky's love for happy which will protect her forever,despite being hurt he will never stop protecting her,I think rocky will figure out soon or perhaps he has already about happy's plight and real reason behind marrying RV.

I want rocky to recall sanya's words"tuje mujhse nhi kisi aur se khatra hai....woh woh kisi ko nhi choray gaa usay happy chahiye."

And then sanya ended up in mental asylum and still the misery continued anaya died and kulwant was shot,this is really important,why I have this feeling that sanya will not betray rocky this team if he will somehow manage to release her from asylum and along with grover,bhatia,bappi and inspector they will all bring RV's downfall.

Rocky💔😭how he is wounded, but love for happy is above his own misery and heartbreak he is totally something else❤️

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yet to watch the episode but something strike me!!! according to your update happy said mera pehlaa waar sahi hua hai RV was pissed so getting rocky beaten up was also  part of her plan???It didn't look like rocky knows anything about her plan he was hurt and in pain and it was no pretence.But happy.....she wanted RV to get pissed when she will care for rocky???? yeh kesa plan hai

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Yet to watch the episode but something strike me!!! according to your update happy said mera pehlaa waar sahi hua hai RV was pissed so getting rocky beaten up was also  part of her plan???It didn't look like rocky knows anything about her plan he was hurt and in pain and it was no pretence.But happy.....she wanted RV to get pissed when she will care for rocky???? yeh kesa plan hai

Her plan is beyond me 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I think she just wanted to ruin his mood 😂😂😂

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

My god sounds intense. Once again im not looking forward to seeing my Rocky in pain. And that too on Eid. I cant believe i am gonna cry on Eid day too 😭 

Rocky will never give up! And that too after he sees RV behaving in such a way with Happy. Cant this boy have peace and tranquility for once? He is like trapped in a cage of pain with no escape. And Happy is the key that can set him free from it.

Losing her and seeing her like this suffering in the hands of RV must be killing him alive.

I am waiting for the day Rocky can just enjoy a carefree life filled with only love , happiness and laughter. His eyes sparkling with joy and playful mischief 😭❤  

The way Rocky goes RV is gonna anyways want to kill him so its best if someone just tells Rocky about everything. Happy cannot protect Rocky from RVs wrath when he keeps barging into their life and bashing RV at every opportunity he gets no matter what spiteful things Happy says to keep him away. Rocky gets more determined each day so might as well include him and get maximum help in exposing RV quickly.

Happy is pretending so bad Rocky can see through her and that’s what is making it even more painful for him.. he knows she has a purpose for marrying RV it is not love.. he knows she loves him and an only him... 

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

As soon Rocky leaves realisation strikes Happy. She turns and shows fake concerns towards RV who is super pissed by then😂😂 that look on his face gave me happiness.. bloody kamina

But the next scene broke me 💔 Rocky sitting out and helplessly crying, ‘kya karun mein’ so heart wrenching... what can he do? Mein usse call karke bataunga iss duniya mein usse mujhse jada koi pyaar nahi kar sakta hai.. 💔 this guy loves her beyond anything and everything..

The phone conversation of silence, pain, love, tears and questions follow- but no answers from Happy. Constants remain- why did you marry RV? 💔 his voice was breaking... I wanted to shake Happy and make her say something.. Bol do please bol do... Rocky💔 his pain is just unbearable 😭😭😭 why only him why? 

RV walks into home drunk... looks for Happy but she is nowhere.. he calls her but in vain...

She walks in slowly and sneakily but RV catches her and misbehaves with her and asks her about her missing so late from home 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Still the same night 😂😂 and he pushes her 🤬 and walks out. She is hurt but yeh self talk continues- ‘yeh Jung hai, mera pehla baar bilkul sahi jagah laga hai’ her plan and achievements are beyond my understanding at the moment🤦‍♀️😕

Next morning, Rocky lying on the room floor with Happy’s photos all around him... he is shattered 💔 he is like a wounded tiger but woh give up nahi karne wala... he will not let RV live in peace... 

RV walks out and sees happy sleeping on the couch and realised that he has scared her, he apologies and oh god the hand kiss 🤬 and promises to take her out. 

Next scene shows Happy hiding her face and meeting Grover.. I think it was in the hotel restaurant.. they are together like we expected.. nothing was revealed but hints were thrown in. This wedding is all about avenging Anaya’s death, saving family and most importantly Rocky. 

Next up Rocky taunting Momsy 😂😂 go Rocky go! He asks them not to instigate him and congratulates her for her win and says they all lost while only she won 😂😂 i got sadistic pleasure seeing Momsy’s face... 

Roha scene- away yet together.. ❤️ They were talking with each other... a heart to heart talk.. ‘I will protect you from RV’ 😪 yeh ladki.... what is her plan exactly... 

The dinner date follows... RV decided not to scare happy and he will give her time to adjust... lol RV got trapped into that bit atleast.. so for a while Happy’s izzat is safe... but then

Precap- Rocky has hit RV again 🤣😂🤣😂🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳 RV is manhandling Happy at home and Happy has got her hand on something on the side table I think she was going to use if she felt he would go overboard with hitting her..Happy justifies saying she was scared but RV asks her to prove it by loving him🤮🤢 and Happy struggles by pushing him away.... and our hero breaks in again 😂😂😂 with police by his side... 

Rocky will save her always forever, he can do this all his life 💔 that’s the intensity of his love ❤️ 

Humdum played today ❤️

Cvs are either coming up with a mind blowing plan or a show blowing plan 😂🤣

This girl is marking another level of foolishness...what the hell she wanted Rocky and rv fight....if rocky is included in it then we can say she acts smart.......or plan is all over fine and did u all noticed one thing that she was out at night I don't think so she gone out to meet Grover....agle din toh milli hi h.....there is something beyond our thoughts may be CVS throwing hints...like ki pehla vaar which of course sabko yhi lga ki hei Kya plan Hume se shayad hi kisi ko samajh aaya right??? There is something else In today's episode I felt some thing good is coming..... May be she I'm expecting again 🙄 but observing each and every scene I felt this....

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"Ek baat bata Happy, kya karunga main tere bina?"😭"Bol Happy! Kya Karunga Main" 💔 It was heart breaking indeed! 😭😭He was desperate to bring out Happy from all this mess but couldn't have a way for it when she herself was not being open to him! "Kya karun Main" 💔

Ansh was fabulous! 

The way he is beating the shit out of RV whenever he spots him and the way he breaks through their main door to spoil their moments together😆, I was thinking, ki qasam bhale him Happy ne li ho RV ko chain se na jeene dene ki, par asal mein zindagi narak to Rocky ne kar rakhi hai uski! 😆

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

This girl is marking another level of foolishness...what the hell she wanted Rocky and rv fight....if rocky is included in it then we can say she acts smart.......or plan is all over fine and did u all noticed one thing that she was out at night I don't think so she gone out to meet Grover....agle din toh milli hi h.....there is something beyond our thoughts may be CVS throwing hints...like ki pehla vaar which of course sabko yhi lga ki hei Kya plan Hume se shayad hi kisi ko samajh aaya right??? There is something else In today's episode I felt some thing good is coming..... May be she I'm expecting again 🙄 but observing each and every scene I felt this....

I felt the same if she was to meet Grover in the morning who and where did she go in the middle of the night. To Rocky? Or somewhere else? 

Chakkar Kya haï kuch samajh nahi a raha haï 

She is upto something but it’s beyond my understanding... I guess we will have heaps of flashbacks to connect dots...

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

"Ek baat bata Happy, kya karunga main tere bina?"😭"Bol Happy! Kya Karunga Main" 💔 It was heart breaking indeed! 😭😭He was desperate to bring out Happy from all this mess but couldn't have a way for it when she herself was not being open to him! "Kya karun Main" 💔

Ansh was fabulous! 

The way he is beating the shit out of RV whenever he spots him and the way he breaks through their main door to spoil their moments together😆, I was thinking, ki qasam bhale him Happy ne li ho RV ko chain se na jeene dene ki, par asal mein zindagi narak to Rocky ne kar rakhi hai uski! 😆

He was helpless and in pain 💔

And yes Kasam Happy ne li but pura Rocky kar raha haï obediently 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago