Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM~ MyMusings~ 4.6.19 ~ At fever pitch!

Such great activity! in Shah Manzil, that the very walls begin to tremble. Highly strung emotions have reached at a fever pitch. Temperatures run high! It’s a mad scramble really to get in there! for the takings. Be it through grabbing the hand of onedaughter of the Shah family. Currently the talk of town is the” kalank”,blemish on the character of Zaroon. Alongside the big game for the shrine is also truly on. The current player is Zaroon, his father manages him. Mamoon iswell pleased with  the progression of Zaroon’sSufiyana love which his son now brings out in the open! All the more so  as Saltanat’s virtue and her name both are now tagged with Zaroon Shah!For  better orfor worse.

Mamoon just watches from the side-lines without really getting his hands dirty.The highly strung Rubina does his job of scraping  both a girl and the dynasty booty for Mamoon Shah .Suddenly Zaroon Shah’s pure spiritual love becomes all the more adulterated as his own character redemption becomes significant for him.

Rubina pounces upon Zaroon’s weakness of nursing one bruised ego! She uses Zaroon togun down her old foe Dadi ! The battle ground rings with high fever pitch war!Have to add, that Dadi incited the war initially! Her character assassinationof Zaroon, which Zaroon finds hard to gulp down, after all his heroism in theMall scene. Instead of a medal, he finds his ranking rather rudely ripped off!

How hecarried Saltanat in his arms to the ambulance was a defiant cry to all adultspresent, evidence of how close the two are! Well he knows he has the big yes from Rubina! Hence there’s no stoppingZaroon from reaching fever point! For him it’s the delirium of Sufiyana love that turns him into a rebel! Disregarding who’s present! Zaroon shows hisright! His haq! Over Saltanat!..

Who is by Rubina’s side! at the hospital? Her pawn Zaroon! Mamoon needn’t do anything..he just sits back and watches with stuffy dignity!

The complete long-winded, dramatic scene between Rubina ,Mainjaan, Dadi is quite simply, an attempt to create a highly charged battle within the family so as to cause a split! Rubina  uses her daughter's precarious condition; slur on Zaroon’s character both as a big reason to get Dadi ousted from the Shah Manzil! The main excitement is to cut off Humza’s chances of inheriting the  dargah property! Dadi tried to score off Zaroon and his father Mamoon’s chances. Only  Rubina much to Mamoon’s delight! not only defends his boy’s honour but also goes to the extent of demanding Dadi be kicked out of the house!

Well the battle rages on at fever pitch! It’s not a war about blood versus blood! But it’s between  two outsiders, one daughter inlaw and one son in law! Rubina and Humza’s father lock antlers! Both  vow to split the family! My heart once againgoes out to  Mainjaan, who held hisfamily together since years. Now he watches in despair as the foundations of thecorner stone set by his ancestors is maliciously at fever pitch dug up! so that the family collapse!

I personally put the blame on the foreigners who came with an agenda to create inhousefighting in Shah manzil! For the Mamoon Shah‘s have lot to gain even from theruins of the war! They will make use of the spoils of the war!

Once again Neelam wants to be in Zaroon’s good books! Despite that her Dadi is accused by Rubina. Zaroon even calls her a hypocrite! She reminds him that she is the onewho keeps him well informed of what goes on! Why does Zaroon  mean so much to her??Well as far as I can see,its square now! Dadi accused Zaroon and Rubina whipped herself to defend him with a demand to boot Dadi Humza…and Kainat out too!  out of Mainjaan’s domain! All is going the way Mamoon  Shah planned! He prepared his soldier son to carry on the attack on Mainjaan! Long had the old man reaped the harvest planted by Mamoon’s father! now its time for Mamoon to reap the harvest that rightfully belongs to him! Mamoon did not come back in peace! But to declare war!

The final scene between Mainjaan and Zaroon is noteworthy. Zaroon uses the right words to win Mainjaan’s favour again! Rubina’s body temperature may rise to fever pitch! Saltanat's  fever may go to her head! But for Zaroon even under these circumstances, it's still  to secure his dream and his fathers dream! So Zaroon says the right words at the right time! when the head of the family Mainjaan is at his most vulnerable stage. Mainjaan , Zaroon can see, only wants to keep his sheep together. For that he’ll do anything.. anything! Mainjaan plays into Zaroon’s hands. He grants permission to Zaroon to have access to Saltanat’s room any time during the day and night. .. and with an evil smile Mamoon Shah watches his son Zaroon Shah at work.. a lot is at stake..

The conflict within Rubina and Dadi  has reached a fever pitch! Someone has to intervene fast! Why do I feel Zaroon wants to be the one to intervene and declare ceasefire! However the final scene is a pleasant move forward towards peace by both the older and younger generation.However the issue is  fever! Which is indicative of  some illness. Some infection which has to be dealt with.. the fever of Sufiyana love..

The episode also  paints elders  as hard-hearted schemers. Holding grudges against each other Dadi and Rubina.Whilst the younger generation Neelam ,Zaroon  are the ones who talk about defusing theconflict. The scene where Zaroon faces  Rubina with the torn family photographs ,makes him realizes the full scale of the job he undertakes. That of picking up and rebuilding the fragile thread of family relationships.Rubina and Jaan Mohmmed raise questions about how Mainjaan allows disparity in relationships.In their heated volley of hurtful language, the question  of  the code of ethics between the young and elders is also flagged up by Rubina and Jaan Mohammed. Both  outsiders ,both as bad as each other! The biggest question is what kind of example ,if at all?are the elders setting up before the younger generation to follow in the first place ?

The sole example of practicing what he preaches is Mainjaan himself. Like a good Muslim he grants pardon to Zaroon who asks for forgiveness. Mainjaan in all humility also has no issues in asking Zaroon, representative of the younger generation ,for help in saving his family from going to pieces.. 5.6.19 Hamlet53

Thanks Mishfan, Irshita, Lonelythots, Ishan123,for your on going support.. much love

Eid Mubarak to all forum friends.. peace and goodwill!   from hammie  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie,

Eid Mubarak to all.

I found the drama a bit contrived but then I read in the other thread that Helly is on a much needed break, so I guess this was really fine. 

I thought everyone were a bit insensitive that sultanat was in critical condition, all of them were more focussed on the family drama, once it commenced. 

But coming to the drama, haha.. rubina did turn the tables on dadi... dadi had initiated the drama hoping that zaroon’s ego would be hurt and he would go back to Canada. But here rubina effectively vows to remove dadi and her entire clan from the picture.

Dadi hints that she has also made sacrifices for the shah family.. there are quite a few secrets that the older generation seem to hold.. 

Neelam cleverly uses the sultanat card to get zaroon to defuse the situation.. 

in all this, I feel sorry for miajaan.. he only wished to include his brothers family in the fold but alas , finds his own family moving away from each other. 

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by Lonelythots

Hello hammie, hiya mate .. only just cleared up after the last of the family left.. 

Eid Mubarak to all. yes uk celebrated Eid today Wednesday !

I found the drama a bit contrived but then I read in the other thread that Helly is on a much needed break, so I guess this was really fine. 

yes so I was wondering where is the gal?  no wonder Zaroon was getting so much screen space..Rajeev is doing a good job..he has given life to the character.. but Helly yes is missed..

I thought everyone were a bit insensitive that sultanat was in critical condition, all of them were more focussed on the family drama, once it commenced. 

yes  I wasn't quite sure  in Wednesday's episode she coughed quite a bit.. maybe part of the victim support she needs? a chest infection? more like a coronary issue!  me chuckling!

But coming to the drama, haha.. rubina did turn the tables on dadi... dadi had initiated the drama hoping that zaroon’s ego would be hurt and he would go back to Canada. But here rubina effectively vows to remove dadi and her entire clan from the picture.

Rubina is quite a drama queen..  even her dear husband despairs in her..but dadi   seems to have given a tough time in the past ,by the sounds of it! well Rubina too like granny has her own agenda!

Dadi hints that she has also made sacrifices for the shah family.. there are quite a few secrets that the older generation seem to hold.. 

yessssh me dying to know what skeletons she has in her closet 

Neelam cleverly uses the sultanat card to get zaroon to defuse the situation.. 

youuuu are so right, so that's what it is... I thought she too has a crush on the ice player! 

in all this, I feel sorry for miajaan.. he only wished to include his brothers family in the fold but alas , finds his own family moving away from each other

you said it brilliantly Lonelythots..  he does not deserve this.. lets hope he can find middle ground all are looking up to him for quick fix its!

thanks mate, for your on going support.. means a lot to me... love hammie