afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-39494-a

http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-39504-a

Hope Rocky gets into the expose RV action and stands stubborn to find the truth. How long till we can have some peace? Hope they dont drag this track for long. 

Definitely know Grover is in the plan. The sign between Grover and Happy after marriage proves that. And Happy and Grover spoke over the phone in the spoiler video. So those two are definitely upto something. 

Grover uncle please let Rocky in the plan. Maybe Grover uncle is smart and would realise that Rocky will not back away and put his life in more risk by pursuing RV so he will let him in his plans so that Rocky can disrupt RVs life discreetly without putting him or anyone else in danger.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy's love drama with RV in front of Rocky which will earn Happy his hatred?!πŸ˜• Will he feel betrayed by her? Moreover she will abstain him from interfering in her married life! We know that will all be done to convince RV but it is going to shatter Rocky's heart into pieces! πŸ₯ΊPar usey ye toh pata hi hai ki Happy loves him to ho sakta hai wo apna dimag chalaye ki Happy ye love drama aakhir kar kyun rahi hai! Only Grover can help him now!

Edited by Golu14 - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Golu14

Happy's love drama with RV in front of Rocky which will earn Happy his hatred?!πŸ˜• Will he feel betrayed by her? Moreover she will abstain him from interfering in her married life! We know that will all be done to convince RV but it is going to shatter Rocky's heart into pieces! πŸ₯ΊPar usey ye toh pata hi hai ki Happy loves him to ho sakta hai wo apna dimag chalaye ki Happy ye love drama aakhir kar kyun rahi hai! Only Grover can help him now!

I don't believe a word of these articles,writing style dekho,not saying k J.k Rowling ya Tolkien ka style ho mgr likha hua smjh toh aaye, earning rocky's hatred???? He's rocky,he cannot be shattered that easily,happy's love is not a drug its like an elixir that keeps him going and didn't he already told her at temple she may hit him,fight with him and don't talk to him,he doesn't care but he cannot let her marry RV.Rocky is not going to be devdaas nor do we want another weepy Male version of happy,happy is the damsel toh definitely Rocky is her saviour no matter what!!!!! 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hope whatever you are saying materialises for our Rocky! πŸ˜’ @PerfectStart

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I don't believe a word of these articles,writing style dekho,not saying k J.k Rowling ya Tolkien ka style ho mgr likha hua smjh toh aaye, earning rocky's hatred???? He's rocky,he cannot be shattered that easily,happy's love is not a drug its like an elixir that keeps him going and didn't he already told her at temple she may hit him,fight with him and don't talk to him,he doesn't care but he cannot let her marry RV.Rocky is not going to be devdaas nor do we want another weepy Male version of happy,happy is the damsel toh definitely Rocky is her saviour no matter what!!!!! 

Definitely. Thats why i took only the Rocky will be stubborn and will take actions to expose RV. I know he is not going to hate happy for that. He didnt hate her when she testified against him. He was heartbroken and in pain but he never had it in him to hate her. His love is pure and wouldnt waver under any circumstances. This marriage to RV gave him pain but that doesnt mean he hate her or he will stop from loving her and protecting her. 

He knows that Happy loves him as much as he loves her. He knows theres something else which is making her marry RV. I just hope he figures everything out and finds out everything. He will help her without knowing but if he knows he can be of much more help.  

Rocky was always strong and he is a fighter. He will do everything in his power to get the truth and expose bloody RV. No matter how much pain Happy puts his heart in he is gonna be strong and keep fighting. Even though Happy is doing this out of her pure intentions. Shes doing this out of love cz for her this is how she can save Rocky and not bring him and family any more harm and sufferings.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The hell! So Happy gonna do romance drama to prove her marriage is real? How much to hurt Rocky?? Wasn't marrying RV enough? How much pain to cause?😡 Rocky watching RV-Happy romancing will kill him. Mere Rocky ko chodh do!!!😑

I think nothing will stop Rocky's suspicions over her action. He will find out at any cost. I hope he finds out the truth behind the marriage not only the truth of RV. He has to know why did Happy marry not only who is Happy married too.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I keep wondering if the makers were so hell-bent to marry Happy with a villain, why didn't they marry her to Rocky when he used to be the bad boy?  What happened to that promo where Rock abducts Happy and vows to make her his wife? They even had a banner with the two of them being married for some weeks, then they changed it. 

I believe they had some conflict in the creative team regarding how the show should have proceeded. Happy should have married Rocky in the first place.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

I keep wondering if the makers were so hell-bent to marry Happy with a villain, why didn't they marry her to Rocky when he used to be the bad boy?  What happened to that promo where Rock abducts Happy and vows to make her his wife? They even had a banner with the two of them being married for some weeks, then they changed it. 

I believe they had some conflict in the creative team regarding how the show should have proceeded. Happy should have married Rocky in the first place.

They were supposed to be married then. But the amount of backlashes CVs received after the promo release that they were compelled to change the track. I still think that promo is the best shot promo till date for any show. The reason behind the backlashes is opting for another hate marriage esp this hero is downright abusive. If only they knew how the hero would turn out later. Mera Rocky.πŸ’”

Imagine if that had happened the show would have had no judaayi!❀️

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Agreed. These articles exaggerate stuffs a bit much. Rocky can never hate Happy. He didn't hate her when she put him jail, yaha toh sawal hi nahi uthta. Rocky can sense something is wrong. He is just gonna find out by stalking them. If he sees that discomfort in Happy with RV he will know what to do exactly.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

They were supposed to be married then. But the amount of backlashes CVs received after the promo release that they were compelled to change the track. I still think that promo is the best shot promo till date for any show. The reason behind the backlashes is opting for another hate marriage esp this hero is downright abusive. If only they knew how the hero would turn out later. Mera Rocky.πŸ’”

Imagine if that had happened the show would have had no judaayi!❀️

Yes, most probably it was the backlash but I so want to know what the original story was about.