Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rocky is still being sweet and after all the pain he has been put through he still goes to lengths to make sure Happy will be okay even though it must have been killing him to see her with RV. His first priority is Happy and her safety. Just hope that Grover briefs him on everything before Rocky leaves. So he could come up with another shaan to plan out revenge. I would like to see his new disguise. So far he rocked all his looks. And he can effortlessly look good in any avatar. 

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Accompany is not the right word for the situation, chasing them to shimla will be appropriate,accompany sounds like friends are going!!!

I knew Rocky will destroy the HM, ❤️ and he knows fully what RV is capable of.

I think RV wants Rocky to be in shimla🤣 he actually wants to be with rocky, RV knows rocky loves happy and will follow her everywhere so he's going to shimla, so he can spent time with rocky and enjoy the scenery🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Accompany is not the right word for the situation, chasing them to shimla will be appropriate,accompany sounds like friends are going!!!

I think RV wants Rocky to be in shimla🤣 he actually wants to be with rocky, RV knows rocky loves happy and will follow her everywhere so he's going to shimla, so he can spent time with rocky and enjoy the scenery🤣

Jokes apart, it's not difficult to guess intentions when a legally married couple is going on a honeymoon, and I am sure that's what rocky is dreading, he knows happy is not unhappy and somehow in heart she's afraid too, but for how long Rocky will be successful in keeping RV away from happy, and she's married to him.

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah true! He is being Happys bodyguard. And that too to guard her from her so called husband. 

Way to go Rocky! Make sure that the honeymoon will indeed a memorable one for RV.

HAHAHAHAHAH! RVs hidden obsession is actually Rocky. He wanted Happy so that he gets Rocky in the package. He knows that its the only way he can have Rocky. 🤣 Rv you bewakoof 😂

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rocky is not convinced. He knows Happy married RV for a reason. He knows RV isa bad guy too. He just cannot risk Happy's life, also he wants to know the truth. He is restless. Of course he would chase them. Rocky will never leave Happy alone.

I hope Grover puts a soothing balm on his burning heart by telling him the purpose of the marriage.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It's all about RoRa.😎

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

It's all about RoRa.😎

Always