Sriti Jha Might Play kiara??

dont_butter thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don’t know if it’s a rumor or fact but I read on google that kiara is alive(I’m not surprised) and Sriti Jha(Pragya)Might play kiara?? Wouldn’t that be dumb! Abhi is not that old to play Pragya’s dad!! And no matter how much make up is put on Sriti Jha she can never look like someone in 20s and Abhi’s daughter. I’ll sorry it looks like the writer is drunk when he/she writes the story and picks the characters 

Also I read dish is in America with mr king and she has a daughter too?? Did they get married? Where’s sunny?(disha and purab’s son)

Purab hates Aliyah but has a son from her ... wow

Also now the gals in India are half naked in college? Like rhea and her friends. And then we wonder why we have so many rapes in our country 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Okay that rapes in country comment was not needed. It's what misogynists want us to believe. That the length of our clothes is responsible for the violation of our body and space.  It's not. Men should be taught not to rape. No matter what clothes women wear. I mean you don't have to like the clothes Rhea wears.  I don't either. They are way too short for my liking but please don't make comments about rape. 

Anyway,  the rumour about Pragya playing Kiara is just that.  A rumour. Don't know if it could be true. We have not even reached the point in the show where Kiara could be alive. Disha/King also all rumours. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Funny29 thumbnail

Pragya plays Kiara is a rumor! Pragya can't play the older sister, the mother of Rhea and Prachi and at the same time Abhis love interest/wife. That is absurd.

Kiara is alive is still a rumor the same was with Bulbul everyone thought she is alive and comes back and nothing happened.

Disha and King impossible,but it sounds interesting.

Purab and Aaliya have a son but the question is: is Purab really the Father.🤔

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kiara will be 26 so Sriti can easily play Kiara. If Mughda at 32 can play a 20 year old.

Issue is Abhi will look very weird with Kiara.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

That rape comment was horrific. How on earth can you make such a comment? And clothes have no correlation to rape at all. More girls in india and pakistan who wear traditional clothes get raped than any girls who wear short clothes. Men in developing countries stare at women walking by no matter what clothes they are wearing so keep such horrid comments to yourself. The main reason for men raping women is to assert power and dominance according to many researches, not lust. 

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Those rumors seem like an inspiration from Pavitra Rishta considering how the post leap story is exactly the same 

1) Abhi has a buisness partner whom has a son that will be Prachi's love interest

2) Abhi has 1 daughter and Pragya has 1 

3) The 2 sisters not getting along and 1 sister hating the other to the core 

4) Lost of a child separated the main leads 

These all were same as Pavitra Rishta so I won't be surprised if Kiara is brought in and Sriti plays her but obviously it would be terrible considering Shabir looks too young to play Sriti's dad let alone Prachi and Rhea's

And dude that rape comment was so not needed. The dressing of a girl does not invite rape. Its the rapist's though,character and terrible upbringing eith no respect for women that is to be blamed. Not her clothes

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dont_butter

I don’t know if it’s a rumor or fact but I read on google that kiara is alive(I’m not surprised) and Sriti Jha(Pragya)Might play kiara?? Wouldn’t that be dumb! Abhi is not that old to play Pragya’s dad!! And no matter how much make up is put on Sriti Jha she can never look like someone in 20s and Abhi’s daughter. I’ll sorry it looks like the writer is drunk when he/she writes the story and picks the characters 

Also I read dish is in America with mr king and she has a daughter too?? Did they get married? Where’s sunny?(disha and purab’s son)

Purab hates Aliyah but has a son from her ... wow

Also now the gals in India are half naked in college? Like rhea and her friends. And then we wonder why we have so many rapes in our country 

Wow 😳 imagine in 2019 there are ppl out there who have such ignorant opinions... it’s ppl like you that’s all that’s wrong with the world. Women are not to blame for being raped, the rapists are to blame! Blaming it on anything either than the sick men who rape justifies the disgusting violation. Shame on you for victim blaming  

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

That rape comment was horrific. How on earth can you make such a comment? And clothes have no correlation to rape at all. More girls in india and pakistan who wear traditional clothes get raped than any girls who wear short clothes. Men in developing countries stare at women walking by no matter what clothes they are wearing so keep such horrid comments to yourself. The main reason for men raping women is to assert power and dominance according to many researches, not lust. 

Coming from a woman and all 😳 she’s sick imo to blame it on anything except the person committing the crime. Very worrying how the patriarchal society has brainwashed women into thinking they’re at fault for crimes committed against them. Yours is an extremely informed opinion, well done for the defending such an atrocious statement 👏 🙏 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deefy89

Coming from a woman and all 😳 she’s sick imo to blame it on anything except the person committing the crime. Very worrying how the patriarchal society has brainwashed women into thinking they’re at fault for crimes committed against them. Yours is an extremely informed opinion, well done for the defending such an atrocious statement 👏 🙏 

Thanks! A deeply unsettling comment to hear. I dress more covered up and modest out of preference for myself, but dare would I judge any woman for wearing whatever the hell they have chosen to wear. And that too, to have the audacity to think a girl showing skin is the reason why men rape is something I couldn't fathom. It's also dangerous misinformation to spread to women that dressing modestly means you won't get raped. For example I saw an interesting article once from the newspaper, The Independent, which talked about how niqaab-clad (fully covered muslim women) also faced sexual harassment in the likes of Pakistan and abroad in places like UK as an example of how modest dressing is not a deterrent for perverts. One of the women interviewed said something very important about how irregardless of how covered-up she was some men seemingly were still able to undress her with their mind. The harassers and rapists also included relatives as well as religious leaders of communities. This shows modesty can't protect you from the filthy minds of perverts. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail

I totally agree! It is so true what they say that women are our own worse enemy, instead of standing together women wait in line To bring down other women. A pervert is a pervert end off! What’s the excuse of why men or children are raped if it’s to do with showing skin? I wish ppl possessed more of the sense that you do! The whole “how u dress makes u more likely to get raped” was probably invented by men to justify their sick perverted acts, and inability to take no for an answer due to their entitlement that they can take what they want.