Woh saat bachaan... ye tumhare life ka akhri chapter hai

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome aboard for a journey to hell..

So it’s Happy Ranvijay Shroff 🤢🤮🤬 

Can’t believe what nonsense I just saw... 

Starts off with Happy at the wedding and calling out to RV. Flashbacks shows her in temple with Simmi, smiley and Rocky praying with their eyes closed... she sneakily walks out and locks them inside the temple.... Happy’s self talk, I want you to Happy forever.. like really does she? I don’t think so, she dealt with his life not his happiness🤬... I am sorry Rocky was better off in jail or dead... Rocky was pleading 🤬🤮🤢 😭😭😭😭 this guy is in so much pain... is his life even worth living... he is and will pay the price for Happy’s stupidity.. like he has all his life for others mistake

happy walks in with the excuse of Grover, she claims how she sees a father in him... certainly he is part of her so called plan if there is one or atleast he is aware of RV’s truth.. 

on the other side the grand affair starts with Happy taking seven oaths, ab toh aisa shaadi sachi hi hai... anyways it is what it is now real or fake🤢😕😕... those seven promises that Happy does are just so 1960s melodramatic ... ‘ye tumhari zindegi ka akhri chapter hai RV’... the gatbandhan breaks just before the seventh phera and then Happy says how it’s a bad omen.. 😕🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Kya bakwaas wedding thi... fast forward bidhai follows

And the greha pravesh😕😕... and then RV gets to his fav part...he takes her hand and kisses it.. Happy cringes and RV asks getting ‘worried’ why are your hands so cold... she lies and pretends as if Shen is very stressed... and then he hugs but again no response... ‘tum mujhse door Kyun ja rahi ho Happy?’ And the big excuse we were looking for come ‘sab kuch bahut jaldi mein ho gaya, Mujhe thoda time chahiye’ i swear as soon as Happy said this, I wanted to slap her right then... like really this is her plan🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😡😡🤬🤬 RV was like tumhe mauka mila Mujhe bhi mauka Milna chahiye to show my love 🤮 and he tries to kiss her 🤬 and there barges in our munda... The fight follows... honestly I would not say that happy sided with Rocky or protected him... she just stopped the guards saying woh mar jayega.. but yeah that was enough to piss RV... 

precap- the domestic violence follows, the head wound because he pushed her and she hit the table corner.. Baki usse aur mara hoga... and the fake damkis of Happy’s self talk 🤮 

If all this ever gets solved I want Rocky to hit her and knock some sense into her brain... someone needs to tell Happy that she has no clue what to do 🤦‍♀️ Ghanta she will not let him win... has he not won already? 🤬 the only aspect left now is sleeping with her which shall happen soon as well the way RV is going... bas then his win is sealed 🤬 uske baad Kya farak padta hai 

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

So it’s Happy Ranvijay Shroff 🤢🤮🤬 

Can’t believe what nonsense I just saw... 

Starts off with Happy at the wedding and calling out to RV. Flashbacks shows her in temple with Simmi, smiley and Rocky praying with their eyes closed... she sneakily walks out and locks them inside the temple.... Rocky was pleading 🤬🤮🤢 😭😭😭😭 this guy is in so much pain... is his life even worth living... 

happy walks in with the excuse of Grover, she claims how she sees a father in him... certainly he is part of her so called plan if there is one or atleast he is aware of RV’s truth.. 

on the other side the grand affair starts with Happy taking seven oaths, ab toh aisa shaadi sachi hi hai... anyways it is what it is now real or fake🤢😕😕... those seven promises that Happy does are just so 1960s melodramatic ... ‘ye tumhari zindegi ka akhri chapter hai RV’... the gatbandhan breaks just before the seventh phera and then Happy says how it’s a bad omen.. 😕🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Kya bakwaas wedding thi... fast forward bidhai follows

And the greha pravesh😕😕... and then RV gets to his fav part...he takes her hand and kisses it.. Happy cringes and RV asks getting ‘worried’ why are your hands so cold... she lies and pretends as if Shen is very stressed... and then he hugs but again no response... ‘tum mujhse door Kyun ja rahi ho Happy?’ And the big excuse we were looking for come ‘sab kuch bahut jaldi mein ho gaya, Mujhe thoda time chahiye’ i swear as soon as Happy said this, I wanted to slap her right then... like really this is her plan🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😡😡🤬🤬 RV was like tumhe mauka mila Mujhe bhi mauka Milan chahiye to show my love 🤮 and he tries to kiss her 🤬 and there barges in our munda... The fight follows... honestly I would not say that happy sided with Rocky or protected him... she just stopped the guards saying woh mar jayega.. but yeah that was enough to piss RV... 

precap- the domestic violence follows, the head wound because he pushed her and she hit the table corner.. Baki usse aur mara hoga... and the fake damkis of Happy’s self talk 🤮 

If all this ever gets solved I want Rocky to hit her and knock some sense into her brain... someone needs to tell Happy that she has no clue what to do 🤦‍♀️ Ghanta she will not let him win... has he not won already? 🤬 the only aspect left now is sleeping with her which shall happen soon as well the way RV is going... bas then his win is sealed 🤬 uske baad Kya farak padta hai 

The most idiotic track ever ever I saw oh sry star plus always shows this in all his serials gosh they are torchering us....and more torcher after this leap  I m numb now...now what will the leap  more hearbreacks from rocky to happy and happy to Rocky this all will continue till the end...God knows when we will get them as a married couple...

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

The most idiotic track ever ever I saw oh sry star plus always shows this in all his serials gosh they are torchering us....and more torcher after this leap  I m numb now...now what will the leap  more hearbreacks from rocky to happy and happy to Rocky this all will continue till the end...God knows when we will get them as a married couple...

If leap happen with Happy and RV together then Kya woh usko chod dega to adjust for 5 years... Kya bakwaas haï ye 🤦‍♀️🤢🤮🤮 

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

If leap happen with Happy and RV together then Kya woh usko chod dega to adjust for 5 years... Kya bakwaas haï ye 🤦‍♀️🤢🤮🤮 

this show is destroyed by CVS themselves hope they will not ruin it more vrna nothing left in this we fans are watching it for Roha we are bearing it for Roha otherwise this show is nothing but a big mess up

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

this show is destroyed by CVS themselves hope they will not ruin it more vrna nothing left in this we fans are watching it for Roha we are bearing it for Roha otherwise this show is nothing but a big mess up

How can star plus share Roha video song but air such things... 

star plus is promoting bullshit stuff on the name of nayi soch.. ghanta🤦‍♀️🤬🤬

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

How can star plus share Roha video song but air such things... 

star plus is promoting bullshit stuff on the name of nayi soch.. ghanta🤦‍♀️🤬🤬

Did they??? Seriously.... What's the meaning of this... here female lead is marrying all the male cast of dthhj. And no doubt same will happen with rocky he will also marry someone else then what's the meaning of the song and promotion..they are fooling us no hope left for this show... now

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

All those qasams she took, were kinda same with different words, why she didn't swear to send him to jail forever??? that's his actual place and oh yes, he should be hanged till death for anaya's murder.

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Did they??? Seriously.... What's the meaning of this... here female lead is marrying all the male cast of dthhj. And no doubt same will happen with rocky he will also marry someone else then what's the meaning of the song and promotion..they are fooling us no hope left for this show... now

They did share yesterday. Humdum song ❤️ With a caption ‘Rocky- Happy moments like these are ❤️‘ a vidéo with all Roha moments ❤️😕😭😭 

ishra_bestluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

All those qasams she took, were kinda same with different words, why she didn't swear to send him to jail forever??? that's his actual place and oh yes, he should be hanged till death for anaya's murder.

RV should be tortured and hanged🤬🤬 

Yes her promises all the same she could have summed it up with one 😂😂😂 woh bhi kya kare saat phere hain toh saat weird promises 😂😂😂 stupid 🤢🤬

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

RV should be tortured and hanged🤬🤬 

Yes her promises all the same she could have summed it up with one 😂😂😂 woh bhi kya kare saat phere hain toh saat weird promises 😂😂😂 stupid 🤢🤬

in bold:🤣🤣🤣