NEWS SEGMENT:RV&HAPPY's HM/100 epi celebration!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

https://youtu.be/gmAR5PisqeY

JB's interview:She said happy has a hidden motive, she's not happy at all because RV is a bad guy no matter what he does for happy it doesn't change anything and that"RV happy ko maarta peettaa bhi hai"🤔

RP:He said he has convinced happy for honeymoon, and here they are,it was shown RV was showering happy with gifts and he said he's giving happy gifts and surprises and there will be more surprises.

When asked about Rocky RP said,that rocky must be looking for a way to kick him😆 a door or window and rocky will definitely come😆 and he said he feel like telling Rocky where he and happy are so Rocky can come😆

Happy was talking to someone on phone but RV comes then happy takes a vase or whatever it was in her hand and hides it in case RV attacks her so she will phorofyy his head!!!

There's more see the full segment.

Go Rocky go barbaad karday yh honeymoon🤣

100 episodes celebration:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByRNe6FhAaW/?hl=en

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

https://youtu.be/gmAR5PisqeY

JB's interview:She said happy has a hidden motive, she's not happy at all because RV is a bad guy no matter what he does for happy it doesn't change anything and that"RV happy ko maarta peettaa bhi hai"🤔

RP:He said he has convinced happy for honeymoon, and here they are,it was shown RV was showering happy with gifts and he said he's giving happy gifts and surprises and there will be more surprises.

When asked about Rocky RP said,that rocky must be looking for a way to kick him😆 a door or window and rocky will definitely come😆 and he said he feel like telling Rocky where he and happy are so Rocky can come😆

Happy was talking to someone on phone but RV comes then happy takes a vase or whatever it was in her hand and hides it in case RV attacks her so she will phorofyy his head!!!

There's more see the full segment.

Go Rocky go barbaad karday yh honeymoon🤣

See marriage was not facade I wish this happy die in her honeymoon and a new happy go girl of same face come in Rocky's life 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

See marriage was not facade I wish this happy die in her honeymoon and a new happy go girl of same face come in Rocky's life 

Dont worry. Im am sure nothing will happen in honeymoon. And we wont know if its fake or not till the end. This is RV planning the honeymoon. But i am sure Rocky will interrupt this also 😂 This is why i told Happy can accidently harm RVs important part😖 Thay way he wouldnt even plan a honeymoon cz he wouldnt be able to anything 😂

I am gonna be positive. I know villain wont have everything and there definitely wont be a honeymoon. But i just dont want to watch these parts. I just want to see Happy gather whatever proof is that she wanted to get for her motive. And then carry on with the plan and get rid of RV asap so we can just focus on Rocky. And the sweet reunion of RoHa.

PerfectStart thumbnail

ofcourse it wasn't a facade, happy dying in honeymoon??? can it happen, because happy ki toh arthi uth chuki hai already!!!

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

ofcourse it wasn't a facade, happy dying in honeymoon??? can it happen, because happy ki toh arthi uth chuki hai already!!!

I will be the most happier person if this character die and a new avtar of Jasmin come with positivity charm and of of course strong personality which we really wanted from CVS 

PerfectStart thumbnail

I will be the most happier person if this character die and a new avtar of Jasmin come with positivity charm and of of course strong personality which we really wanted from CVS 

if happy will die and a new girl happy's lookalike will come back then what about that RoHa's arc from the start? their journey was for nothing then?

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

if happy will die and a new girl happy's lookalike will come back then what about that RoHa's arc from the start? their journey was for nothing then?

It's already nothing what's the sense of badla ki she had to marry a villain. Voh bhi second time and she doubted a girl who was dying.......and was concerned about  happy and her family

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

But yaar let’s understand that Rocky loves Happy and not her face... he will die agar usko kuch ho Gaya even after she is RV’s wife his love for her will not change... unfortunately we like it or not.. even if I want to slap Happy for all her stupid acts and idiotic suicidal plan.. I can not deny that end of the day she is doing all this for Rocky and honestly only for Rocky as she knows he is the first target of RV.. though I feel he was better off dead.. but woh bas usko zinda dekhna chahti hai...

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

RP is so sweet 😂😂😂

I think the interviewer must have asked him as to why he was sweating, and he answered actually shimla mein thand hai par andar room mein bahot garmi humne heater-veater on kar ke rakha hai 🤣🤣

Also when he says, "rocky to kona dhundh raha aur darwaza spot kar raha hoga ki kahan laat marun ki toot jaye" 🤣damnn!! 🤣

"main to soch raha tha usko khud phone karke bolun ki hum yahan hain bhai aaja ab tere bina maza nahin aata".. 🤣😆😆😆

RP is such a humble person and such a great actor but seriously makes a dangerous villain!! 👏

btw, Happy said ki wo apne maqsad ko paane ke bahot kareeb pahonch chuki hai.. shayad wo Grover se baat kar rahi hogi phone pe! 

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

RP is so sweet 😂😂😂

I think the interviewer must have asked him as to why he was sweating, and he answered actually shimla mein thand hai par andar room mein bahot garmi humne heater-veater on kar ke rakha hai 🤣🤣

Also when he says, "rocky to kona dhundh raha aur darwaza spot kar raha hoga ki kahan laat marun ki toot jaye" 🤣damnn!! 🤣

"main to soch raha tha usko khud phone karke bolun ki hum yahan hain bhai aaja ab tere bina maza nahin aata".. 🤣😆😆😆

RP is such a humble person and such a great actor but seriously makes a dangerous villain!! 👏

btw, Happy said ki wo apne maqsad ko paane ke bahot kareeb pahonch chuki hai.. shayad wo Grover se baat kar rahi hogi phone pe! 

"main to soch raha tha usko khud phone karke bolun ki hum yahan hain bhai aaja ab tere bina maza nahin aata".. smiley37smiley36smiley36smiley36

yes that was awesome🤣 

yeah I hope before 5 year leap, happy gets successful in her revenge plan.

RP is such a humble person and such a great actor but seriously makes a dangerous villain!! 

Yes, the way he's offscreen as RP no one can imagine he can play such an evil, but he is and with great ease!!!