~~Tu Rahe Jidher Meri Jannat Wahin~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Beautiful Episode with Dil Jaan Jigar Le Lo Akshan Momentssmiley27smiley42

1. Akshan Hug Scene:

- Tensed & Cribbing Guddan is a treat to watchsmiley37When Jindal Saab tried to calm her down by asking her not to ghumo in balcony how cutely she asked Parv is khula ghuming in their house and she is not allowed to ghumo in balconysmiley37Gudiya aap bhi na Jindal Saab ki bolti band kardismiley37He was like Maine aisa kab bola?smiley37

- So he decided inorder to calm her stress, he needs to give her His Jaadu Ki Jhappismiley43smiley31Sang Hoon Tere was magical throughout the scenesmiley10smiley42 Shyayad my words wont be able to express my feelings while watching this intense hugBut this Hug was just Magical❤️☺️

- The way he held her hand and pulled her into his embrace was hayeeesmiley43smiley42

- At first she was shockedsmiley9Slowly her hands embraced himsmiley42 & both close their eyes to calm down their heartbeats by releasing the stress, by being in e/o's armssmiley27

- Just Look at their calm faces yaarsmiley27They are eachother's solace whenever problems try to engulf themsmiley14

"Relax Guddan.....Breathe"

- Him trying to calm her down with his words and then both open their eyes after feeling calmess unknown to the fact that this hug indeed affected them a lotsmiley17smiley42

- Just look at reactions' of both when awareness came between them of being so closesmiley43smiley42Their hands slowly trying to withdraw from e/o as a result of this realisationsmiley14

- This shot smiley42 smiley42Ishhhhhsmiley43smiley43

- Them releasing from the hug, so slowly & so awkwardlysmiley17

- Just look at the impact this hug had in our Akshansmiley43He is trying to analyse why he acted such way whereas her eyes are lowered due to this sudden proximitysmiley39

- I just loved this shotsmiley27Like we say our leads have chemistry, I believe Hamare Akshan's hands do have chemistry of it's ownsmiley17Even though they were released from that hug, his hands were still in contact with her hands and very slowly his hands withdrew from hers' as if they wants to stay there foreversmiley14smiley42

- Him trying to analyse her feelings atm & sensing the growing awkwardness b/w themsmiley14 with her eyes not meeting his, indicating she is still in the hangover of their hugsmiley27smiley42

"Bait....Bait Jaavo...."

"Hum Teekh Hai...."

- He tried to help her overcome that awkward silence but he himself was stammering badly on his words, indicating his feelings mirrors her feelings wrt their hugsmiley43smiley42Their eyes met after hug but both immediately broke that eyelock which loudly says how this hug is still affecting their sanitysmiley43smiley42And Gudiya aap kisse bewakoof bana rahi ho yaar?smiley15Teekh toh aap koi bhi angle se na lag rahe ho merekosmiley37Na aap teekh hai aur na hi aapke Jindal Saabsmiley37, aap donom ke chehre saaf saaf bol rahe hai yeh sachsmiley2

- CV's pls take My Dil, Jaan & Jigar for giving us such a Beautiful Scene smiley10smiley32 + Nishika Double Haq se Take My Dil, Jaan & Jigar for such sizzling chemistrysmiley43smiley10smiley32smiley32

2. Akshan Bedroom Pravesh Scene: 

- Dadi & Laxmi Bahu Thank u for always gifting us such amazing Akshan momentssmiley31Hamesha aise hi Akshan shippers bante rahiyegaasmiley17

- Beautiful Shotsmiley42Dadi gave Guddan's Hand in Akshat's Hands smiley27 & said the right words Jab tak Ram aur Sita saath hai koi bhi Ravan Unke Ayodhya ka nuksaan nahi kar paayegasmiley20smiley32

- I loved Akshat teasing Guddansmiley36 & Just look at her gusse wala look towards her Jindal Saabsmiley37 How cutesmiley9

- Hayee Please Put Kaala Teekas for their precious smilessmiley27smiley33

- What a Beauty & Growth in all these grehpravesh sequencessmiley14smiley42Them entering their world by holding hands & a content smile adoring their facessmiley27smiley42This time all the rice grains were spread evenly indicating Akshan will equally spread happiness in their life by supporting e/o in every phase of their anokha journey of togetherness smiley14smiley20Maine aisa Bedroom pravesh aaj tak nahi dekha hai kisi bhi show meinsmiley17CV'ssmiley32

- Their Eyelock + Height difference are lethal combinationsmiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42

- Such a Perfect Pic na - Akshan with their Apnesmiley27Akshan lost in e/o's eyes while Dadi & Laxmi Bahu admiring themsmiley42

3. Akshan with Family having Lunch Scene:

- Balti bharke Kaala Teekas again for this anmol smiles of Akshansmiley27smiley33

- I just loved Akshat's idea of having Lunch with familysmiley32

- Loved the fact that Akshat Jindal, The famous Chef did the honour of serving the favourite dishes of two most important ladies in his life - His Mom & His Wife all by himselfsmiley27smiley31This act of him speaks volumes that how much he admire, adore & cherish these two precious women in his lifesmiley14This thought itself makes my heart so content & ahhh My Dil is just too much happy that Guddan earned that spl place in his life along with his beloved momsmiley19smiley42

- Chalo humein aaj Akshan ke fav dishes patha chal gayesmiley40smiley41

- Guddan Ke Fav - Gol Gappe aur Aloo ke paratte with makkansmiley17

- Akshat Ke Fav - Soup,Pasta aur Bruschetta smiley17

{Bruschetta (Italian: ) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato,vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese.}

- So Guddan ko desi khana pasand hai aur Jindal Saab ko videshi khanasmiley17I would love to watch a scene in future where Jindal Saab will take Guddan to their restaurant where they will have Gol Gappa datesmiley42Well I dont mind if Guddan ask for a gol gappa competition too by challenging Jindal Saabsmiley15I just love to watch him enjoying this spl date with His Guddansmiley14

- Like always Akshat arranged fav dishes of his family members taking care of their tastes and as usual he didn't care about his pasandsmiley14Before No one cared for his pasand too except his maasmiley20But now along with his maa, our Jindal Saab has got His Spl Dost,His Wife,Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal by his side who will make sure that Akshat & his pasand should also get equal importance along with their family memberssmiley31She will make sure he will also get equal happiness along with their familysmiley42 Dil Le Lo Momentsmiley27

"I am impressed"

- Guddan once again impressed her Jindal Saab with her caresmiley40smiley41

- Can you sense his heart conversing with his wifey for taking care of his pasand and that smile on his lips was his way of telling her thank you for being his dost who very well knows to take care of his feelingssmiley27smiley42She reciprocates her happiness of having Her Hubby,Her Jindal Saab as her dost in her life❤️Their content eyelock deserves Dilsmiley27

*Putting Kaala Teekas for Our Pyaare Akshan because they very much needs this*

Edited by SaruSenan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

today's episode was just amazing 😍😍😍 Akshan scenes were  That hug scene was something unusual compared to all Akshan hug scenes. This time their hug was really intense and they both look so comfortable with each other it was definately not a thank u or dosti wala hug but more of a pati patni hug 😊 That grahpravesh scene was too adorable n the lunch part, how sweet of Akshat (who would say he is the same akshat who used to not  allow  food to be ordered even from his own restaurant and sent at home since its baahar ka khaana, certainly another huge baadlav in jindal saab) Jindal saab ko italian khaana pasand hai 

Edited by randomfancrics - 5 years ago
Kanishant thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Today's episode was fab.. Apart from Akshan I also loved conversation b/w dayan and chorni.. Today dayan showed her true colors to chorni I totally enjoyed this scene..

Parv ka tho kya khena he was amazing as always.. Very much excited for upcoming episode especially to watch scene where Akshat breakdown in front of his mom in fear of losing Guddan (I can't describe how desperately I'm waiting to watch this scene)

salu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing episode 💕💕.. thanks dear .. that hug scene was magical..😌 

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

As usual a beutiful post for a beautiful episod3 rather i should say ur posts make the episode extra beautiful⭐️

This was my fav akshan hug beside radi kaand wala and chit wala hug this was intense and initiated by Aj both finds sukoon being in each other arm and sang hoon tere made it magical so Akshat has said baith jao pr maine soona tha chalo bed pr chalte hai and maine kuch aur hi mtlb nikal liya😆☺️

Dinning table was scene was adorable both knows about each other pasand and napasand it was cute

I m still in the hangover of Akshan hug

Excited for today's episode

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

today's episode was just amazing 😍😍😍 Akshan scenes were  That hug scene was something unusual compared to all Akshan hug scenes. This time their hug was really intense and they both look so comfortable with each other it was definately not a thank u or dosti wala hug but more of a pati patni hug 😊 That grahpravesh scene was too adorable n the lunch part, how sweet of Akshat (who would say he is the same akshat who used to not  allow  food to be ordered even from his own restaurant and sent at home since its baahar ka khaana, certainly another huge baadlav in jindal saab) Jindal saab ko italian khaana pasand hai 

Yup Indeed Epi was fab

@Bold Akshan hug was so intense + they were aware of the changed feelings towards e/o too thatz why they were not looking at e/o in their eyes☺️

@Blue Indeed Jindal Saab badal rahe hai for His Guddan

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanishant

Today's episode was fab.. Apart from Akshan I also loved conversation b/w dayan and chorni.. Today dayan showed her true colors to chorni I totally enjoyed this scene..

Parv ka tho kya khena he was amazing as always.. Very much excited for upcoming episode especially to watch scene where Akshat breakdown in front of his mom in fear of losing Guddan (I can't describe how desperately I'm waiting to watch this scene)

@Bold Main apni post pe mention na kia but yup I enjoyed how Chudail strangled Chorni's gala🤣

@Orange Kab se wait kar rahe hai dil dhaamkar for this spl scene

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Amazing episode 💕💕.. thanks dear .. that hug scene was magical..😌 

You are welcome Salu🤗

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

yesterday episode was amazing Saru

Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal is Akshat Jindal ke breath,  his oxygen that he needs. When AJ engulfed her in his arm, it was ensuring himself and her that everything will be okay.  

He couldn’t see his Sherni stressed out.

Yesterday the room Parvesh was needed, to me it looks like a setup for Antara’s entry. Together Akshan entered their room. 

When Antara returns everything will be the same, but the memories and the eshaas, Rooh will be of Guddan. 

I have a feeling that AKshat Jindal will escape from the room, sleep on the balcony or the pool side. 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

As usual a beutiful post for a beautiful episod3 rather i should say ur posts make the episode extra beautiful⭐️

That's so overwhelming to hear Kajal❤️ Hayeee Thank U Yaar🤗

This was my fav akshan hug beside radi kaand wala and chit wala hug this was intense and initiated by Aj both finds sukoon being in each other arm and sang hoon tere made it magical so Akshat has said baith jao pr maine soona tha chalo bed pr chalte hai and maine kuch aur hi mtlb nikal liya😆☺️

Hug was so intense and with too much feels☺️☺️@Bold I saw that in LU🤣Actually he was stammering b/w two baito in a sentence🤣

Dinning table was scene was adorable both knows about each other pasand and napasand it was cute

I m still in the hangover of Akshan hug

Hamara bhi same haal hai☺️

Excited for today's episode

My replies in @Purple😛