It all started with a lie...

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Akhilesh lied and hid Kartik's letter...Kaira got married...KV 1 

Naira hid about Suwarna's promise leaving Kartik devastated...Kaira lived in flat...Flat track

Kartik concealed about his discomfort on seeing Naira and Rishikesh dancer in close proximity... during dance academy track....he ended up locking Kiran in order to spend time with Naira......Dance Academy Track

Naira hid about her being affected by JKG title for Kartik...she tried to change their equation to please KD...Kartik concealed his complex emotions...his disappointment in Naira....how can she change our equation?....didn't communicate about his disapproval...JKG track

Suwarna didn't let anyone know about Shubham being alive-Suwarnish tiff...Kaira being ideal bahu-beta....Maa-Beta Milan track

Naira concealed about Shubham's promise leading to his death...Separation track...

Naira hide about her pregnancy and Kartik got to know about it in the worst possible way...Pregnancy Track...

Kartik hid abortion papers...singed them without informing Naira...Abortion track...

Kartik swapped babies to save Naira...deprived Naira of right to see her baby one last time and Keesh to spend initial days with their baby...Baby Swap Track...

KD hide about her brother's pervert nature and him being a child molester- Puru Mama Track

Almost all tracks from past three years were based on lies, miscommunication and hiding things intentionally or unintentionally and their after effects...

Naira lied...and lied on Manish's insistence to save Goenkas business....Naira is physically being there with him....but she couldn't understand him...she couldn't understand even 1% of him....she is perceiving it like their regular tiff because of clash of perspectives but its not!....Kartik has never been doubtful/ insecure specifically when it comes to their relationship....not even when they were separated....

N: I know only maa must be thinking about getting Kartik married to Ashi...he won't be having any hint about it...(she knew him so well even after separation of 2 years)

K: How hurt u must be even thinking about it...(Kartik-Ashi alliance)

Presently his guilt is engulfing him after not being able to save her...he want her to rely on him always...he want to be her protector always....(another instance he was pissed off when she relied on Kunal during MMS track)....but can Naira actually be having an extra marital affair that also when she is there to sooth his physical pain....when she is supposedly taking care of him after him being injured?...would she actually be playing around with emotions of her husband?...she doesn't trust her Kartik anymore?....her consistent lying made him believe that....but how can anyone he knew for years fake love and trust on him?....how the affection showed by the woman he loved the most for almost five years be shallower to an extent of not loving or trusting him anymore?...there are situations when people have to chose not the closest one but the better one for a particular task...there are situations when decisions are not taken based on relations...based on blind faith...but based on logic....why can't he voice his insecurities?....his chaotic self (nothing can ever be same again) and her calm self (situation will get better with time)...without communication they will never be able to understand each other....Kartik the perfect husband during Raghav's track cannot be same all the time...human emotions change with situations around them....Naira might not be getting even 1% hint of him doubting her and Mihir till the time he question her character....

His inner chaos and him not communicating with her and her ignorance and dumbness and not communicating with him...led to so many problems in their life...If Naira should understand him....which she failed to....why can't he communicate with her?....him not being able to communicate his feelings is as bad as her hiding things....how many husbands don't voice their insecurities being affected by their wives inclination towards a friend or a colleague?....Why he has to be IDEAL all the time?? Why can't he express his disappointment in her?...the way she did during kiran track/abortion track/ baby swap track?....This track is taking route of JKG...where he concealed his true emotions....she always and always end up venting out her frustration...why can't he?....why can't he confront her for lying to him the way she straightaway confronted him over abortion papers? without waiting.....His chaotic state of mind and other people situations adding fuel to fire will make him question her character at the end..due to his piled up insecurities, frustration, guilt and anger...instead of confronting her for lying he will confront her for having an extra marital affair?....I remember during Mumbai track fan's continuous request got a scene edited when Kartik was supposed to manhandle Naira forcefully grabbing her face...like any xyz kekta's ML....Kartik and Naira were supposed to be different...here FL is equally responsible for the situation she will be in for constant lying...but still...I can't fathom Kartik questioning her character....doubting her love for him after 5-6 years of loving each other...most of all after knowing each other from past 6 years...the way Kartik could never marry Ashi....Naira can never cheat on him....

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajscinesonadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Absolutely right!!

Her lying yes it's not absolutely right at situation even though she is having valid reason. 

Kartik's insecurity also understandable, the thought of  someone being hero for his family and for his naira being eating him up. 

But questioning her character really such third rate thinking, even if point out naira lied, situation was such that, someone fed his head with such filthy thoughts about his wife, his mind wasn't in his control so and so, whatever it cannot justify him. 100 times saying I love you and saying his heart out  I cannot live without naira  doesn't make you a better partner. I don't say he wasn't ever he was always but this twist made kartik out of character, till insecurity it was understandable  but such third rate allegation on her not accepted. 

At this point if blame naira for not understanding his feelings does it justify him. Nah!! Naira couldn't understand him  definitely  justify her as  she would have never thought even in her dreams her kartik would ever have such pathetic  thought about her.

Communication still a problem between kaira. Naira fault here is only she should have told him about pregnancy even it wasn't confirmed. Being dumb!

Saw iftar segment mohsin said the moment kartik asked her this question he realised he made a mistake. ( I was like really thats how makers planning to give the closure)  I'm not understanding why making things complicated rather than giving proper closure to this track. 

Now 5 years leap I don't know what to expect now.

Guilty kartik and Rude Single Mother Naira!! That same old story from any other typical ITV shows.

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

To sum it up, it’s simply because the cvs want to separate them. I won’t even try to find logic in this track because it all seems so forced. Naira’s constant lying, Kartik getting manipulated by outsiders and questioning Naira, it’s all ridiculous. 

No matter how hard we try to find a logical explanation, we won’t be able to, because there isn’t one. 

Kaira had come a long way after the divorce and clot. They understood each other, for example, Naira supported Kartik during baby swap, but now she’s completely ignorant to his feelings. It’s been a month yet once she hasn’t inquired about his changed attitude. 

Kartik, would rather spend his time mopping around then confronting Naira. It’s actually not that difficult to have one communication. 

Not interested in these week’s episodes because it’s gonna be one misunderstanding after another. I want to see how the post-leap episodes are gonna be like before passing my final judgment on continuing or not continuing this show. 

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lol naira will always lie and kartik will always get burned...

But I just remembered kartik stole a baby but nothing happened to him