Story needs to be revamp

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Story needs to revamp it's necessary because if they try to okay the things then also that magic is gone ( Roha magic of course not much but jitna BHI tha it was beautiful) it's a kind of thought agar dekha Jaye toh Roha scenes in 100 episodes are not more than 4 hour if we compare all the episodes are full of kadwi baatei , Sanya, RV  , momsi, Biji even smiley sour behavior towards happy and Rocky's father sour behavior towards him. Shuruwat ke episodes Mei full of chintu and happy. And the friendship Jo Sirf start hi hui thi they decided leap even friendship days was not more than 4 days then what left?? .it is much needed now  revamp must be done but Kise bole......makers I don't think so  they will listen us...

I wanted to reply @perfect post but my 11 mess limit is over that's y I posted new topic

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I can copy paste it in my thread if you like, or leave it as a separate thread all upto you!!!😊

Roha_shipper2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirbhya_sharma

Story needs to revamp it's necessary because if they try to okay the things then also that magic is gone ( Roha magic of course not much but jitna BHI tha it was beautiful) it's a kind of thought agar dekha Jaye toh Roha scenes in 100 episodes are not more than 4 hour if we compare all the episodes are full of kadwi baatei , Sanya, RV  , momsi, Biji even smiley sour behavior towards happy and Rocky's father sour behavior towards him. Shuruwat ke episodes Mei full of chintu and happy. And the friendship Jo Sirf start hi hui thi they decided leap even friendship days was not more than 4 days then what left?? .it is much needed now  revamp must be done but Kise bole......makers I don't think so  they will listen us...

I wanted to reply @perfect post but my 11 mess limit is over that's y I posted new topic

🥺we need to be positive though you said it right we didn't get much Roha . Don't know the future but yes revamp can work and the revamp must be full of Roha like other tv couple intense scenes,friendship,nok jhok,tashan and of course romance and togetherness.full of happiness no harshness .And many fans tried to contact makers they replied "wait and watch" and to me " aage aage dekho".

Edited by Roha_shipper2 - 4 years ago
Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roha_shipper2

🥺we need to be positive though you said it right we didn't get much Roha . Don't know the future but yes revamp can work and the revamp must be full of Roha like other tv couple intense scenes,friendship,nok jhok,tashan and of course romance and togetherness.full of happiness no harshness .And many fans tried to contact makers they replied "wait and watch" and to me " aage aage dekho".

Who knows...maybe they really are going to surprise us in a good way. 

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jareth

Who knows...maybe they really are going to surprise us in a good way. 

I am thinking so too. After all they are the ones who introduced us to Rocky and made us fall in love with him. And even after the leap we loved Shaan. And then they gave us those sweet RoHa moments. The only thing we hated the most was this marriage track. That was because none of wanted the reasons for marriage to be taken lightly and that too knowingly to a criminal in order to collect proof. Aaaand for putting Rocky through pain and heartbreak. 

But they have a plan. And patience is the key. After all they are gonna have a valid reason cz im sure they are bound to know the fans are going to be outraged by that track. 

Maybe its RoHa love put to test. How pure love cannot be wavered under any circumstance and how one would sacrifice for true loves sake in order to protect the loved one. Also highlighting the difference between love and obsession. RoHa shows us how love behaves and RanHa shows us the behaviour of obsession.  

Hoping that the reason that comes out is acceptable. And good surprises come along. Just imagine if they give us a fake marriage scenario. Would be a pleasant surprise after all. 

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

I am thinking so too. After all they are the ones who introduced us to Rocky and made us fall in love with him. And even after the leap we loved Shaan. And then they gave us those sweet RoHa moments. The only thing we hated the most was this marriage track. That was because none of wanted the reasons for marriage to be taken lightly and that too knowingly to a criminal in order to collect proof. Aaaand for putting Rocky through pain and heartbreak. 

But they have a plan. And patience is the key. After all they are gonna have a valid reason cz im sure they are bound to know the fans are going to be outraged by that track. 

Maybe its RoHa love put to test. How pure love cannot be wavered under any circumstance and how one would sacrifice for true loves sake in order to protect the loved one. Also highlighting the difference between love and obsession. RoHa shows us how love behaves and RanHa shows us the behaviour of obsession.  

Hoping that the reason that comes out is acceptable. And good surprises come along. Just imagine if they give us a fake marriage scenario. Would be a pleasant surprise after all. 

I wish they do so because no one of us wanted this ranha marriage it's a terrible freak. It seems not a fake marriage still this is the only hope.

The funniest thing will be we all are ranting and yelling from past 3 days imagine if it's a fake as no one will be happier than all of us. Still hoping for best. Vese I can't bear watching it. 

Mihrimah 🥰 buddy ur analysis are much needed u are a medicine of our headache. Will wait for your analysis.

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

I can copy paste it in my thread if you like, or leave it as a separate thread all upto you!!!😊

Sorry I was unable to reply you... Your analysis too needed buddy as I will watch the episode after yours and mihrimah analysis....

Gennie_pie thumbnail

I guess happy and rocky are together in this plan may be.... Chances are high!  🤓 and i wish i can gift.. Hockey stick to happy ðŸ¤£