Unfair Neeti Mohan - Biased for Ananya and against Amrita

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Compared to Ananya, Amrita has been a great performer and Neeti showed her unfairness clearly.

Boo her out of the show in the future - does not deserve to be a judge - who makes decisions based on her personal favorites.

Sad Amrita got eliminated before the finale - Ananya needs to be ousted tomorrow - Ananya has already won Indian Idol and also is already a singer in the Hindi and Oriya film industry.

Neeti shame on you - who is on a power trip - a stupid woman with below average talent judging this show. 

Will she be able to sleep in the night - after playing god to save this Ananya who has a father in the government and with political connections.

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG, I so agree with you. In fact I gave Neeti the choicest gaalis after she gave Amrita a red strike. I think Neeti has forgotten her own struggles and if it was not for Vishal Shekhar this woman would not be anything. Her voice is average at best and she is just lucky to have gotten hit songs by VS. I wish her the worst and hope her songs start flopping. I am really mad at her unfair behavior. I am surprised Shanker did not say anything

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for your post - so well said Suresh - on point - was thrilled to hear from a kindred fan - all smiles - you made my day.

Yes surprised Shankar did not say much like Paaji. I think both disappointed with Neeti's stupidity - they chose to not spend any time on her!!!

Neeti needs to pipe down from her power trip and learn something from Zee sa re ga ma pa lil champs, which also has finale on 8 June like Rising Star and my fav host - the very sincere Ravi Dubey.

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I too totally agree with you. I was also furious. Yet again she proved how dangerous she is in her utter stupidity and partiality. I also gave her gaalis especially the b***h word!! Lol. And crazily enough I too wondered whether she would be able to sleep at night but doubt that she even has a conscience. She is too crass for that and jealous as hell!

If you noticed she couldn't even defend her vile action.

Stupid she was indeed because amrita had more audience support than ananya and could have probably made a place in the final four whereas Ananya just didn't stand a chance! Such an idiot!

Totally unworthy of being a judge this woman is and so so so annoyingly loud and full of herself!

And ananya was awful in that performance. I wish diljeet hadn't voted for her either!

Was so dying to vent out. Thanks for giving me a chance!

Edited by Padmajaan - 4 years ago