Ekta Kapoor Romatic Thriller - Bepanah Pyaarr

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Anyone interested, think its something new or same old routine crap drama, which has nothing that relates to thriller :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ekta  is queen of tv saamagri  . Uske pass naye  naye idea hote  hain to  yeh serial bhi aur serial se  alag  hi hoga 

Arziya thumbnail

That is true, she has experienced a lot of drama making in her life and m sure it will be something a bit different, lets hope the best for us and not a torture watching the shows

Arziya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Anyone watching it?

When was the start date sorry lost track here

Edit  --it Aired today correct???

Edited by ErumMalik - 4 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I watched na

Raghbir looks very much like Aditya Hooda.  In which way this has traits of Kasam spin off or S2. Reincarnation is a common factor in all her soaps 

First day shaadi track, i think her supernatural ghost weekend one also has same thing going on 

TV aunts will like this. Pearl is doing a good job, i presume his fans are watching BP.

Shucks Missing Adi.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why is this forum so silent; is no one watching this show??

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Why is this forum so silent; is no one watching this show??

I was wondering the same...koi Admin bhi nehi hai yaha maybe...kavach forum is already quite active which I didn't expect since nobody said they would watch....😜

I watched BP and I m interested...hero kaafi interesting character hai in a totally psycho kind of way.😆..so of course I m curious...kasam ya Bepanah kuch bhi nehi dekhti thi main so I don't know any comparison...

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I watched na

Raghbir looks very much like Aditya Hooda.  In which way this has traits of Kasam spin off or S2. Reincarnation is a common factor in all her soaps 

First day shaadi track, i think her supernatural ghost weekend one also has same thing going on 

TV aunts will like this. Pearl is doing a good job, i presume his fans are watching BP.

Shucks Missing Adi.

So u didn't like it or what? Are u gonna keep watching or stop? I will continue a while... didn't watch kasam or Bepanah so can't say anything about that...but this one doesn't look like any of those 2 to me....

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: urmita

So u didn't like it or what? Are u gonna keep watching or stop? I will continue a while... didn't watch kasam or Bepanah so can't say anything about that...but this one doesn't look like any of those 2 to me....

Frank opinion pearl is a good actor,   fl is Ishita Dutta. Till she is on board cannot form any opinion.

Kasam was nothing but a reincarnated version of kis desh mein rehta hai mera dil.  Both were huge hits.

There is some sort of story behind Bepannaah. I guess too much of online trolling by twitteratis and IG fans got rangu bai to hit back on them. BP was very popular online and had decent trps till they changed time slots.

The ML was Harshad Chopda and FL, Jennifer Winget.  His character Aditya Hooda created a new dimension to madness on loosing his wife which is very unique to itv. He made a whole new permanent space for himself and won a number of awards for his performance. 

Pearl is doing another version of it. He can also express emotions well.

I want to watch Kavach rather than this one but if there are too many ghosts flying around can quit.

YRHPK is at the same time as BP, so not.sure what to do. 

Ill check the updates on and off.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Frank opinion pearl is a good actor,   fl is Ishita Dutta. Till she is on board cannot form any opinion.

Kasam was nothing but a reincarnated version of kis desh mein rehta hai mera dil.  Both were huge hits.

There is some sort of story behind Bepannaah. I guess too much of online trolling by twitteratis and IG fans got rangu bai to hit back on them. BP was very popular online and had decent trps till they changed time slots.

The ML was Harshad Chopda and FL, Jennifer Winget.  His character Aditya Hooda created a new dimension to madness on loosing his wife which is very unique to itv. He made a whole new permanent space for himself and won a number of awards for his performance. 

Pearl is doing another version of it. He can also express emotions well.

I want to watch Kavach rather than this one but if there are too many ghosts flying around can quit.

YRHPK is at the same time as BP, so not.sure what to do. 

Ill check the updates on and off.

Pearl IS good...I decided to give this a chance coz he did give us N3 viewers the gift of Mahir ji...so thought to give his new project a chance...so far so good...But yeah not gonna judge on First episode...

I know kasam and Bepanah concept and the leads...just they never really caught my interest...not even Harshad... tried Bepanah once but decided not to stick to it...but I know it was quite popular...

Raghvir caught my interest on first day...and Kavach I m following too...I can watch both... weekend 8 PM is my TV time and 10PM weekdays is a very convenient time for enjoying daily dose of entertainment...so m gonna watch both for now...ghosts and paranormal is my genre along with romantic suspense...😆

Yeah Yrhpk is a problem for me too...clashing with this one...but that one is a typical social daily soap after all and had quite a light mood and already running a while and sahir has many fans and pace is not so rapid fire that if I miss 1day I will miss a lot....it's not going anywhere soon and BP has just started and mystery and possible crime mixed with ronance are more my thing than just romance so I think I m gonna watch BP fresh for a while and follow yrhpk in hotstar....