Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So glad, they got the vyom secret out of the way.

Excellent acting by Zain. Hope the PH explores his talent in meaningful scenes like today's episode and not forced romance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

So glad, they got the vyom secret out of the way.

Excellent acting by Zain. Hope the PH explores his talent in meaningful scenes like today's episode and not forced romance.

Yes, exactly meaningful scenes. We need more of that. 

Now I am excited what happens when he goes to the army HQ.

Does anyone get the feeling that Kabir knows more about Vyom truth?

Correct me, if I am wrong, but when Shaurya came to visit Kabir, and when he was leaving, Kabir said something like, " sab jaan jaayenge ki main sahi tha"? 

Does he know something else, that will at least extenuate him, if not Vyom? Because Kabir is a man of strong principles, in his conversation with Shaurya he said that he would never support any wrong. 

What do you guys think?

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Yes, exactly meaningful scenes. We need more of that. 

Now I am excited what happens when he goes to the army HQ.

Does anyone get the feeling that Kabir knows more about Vyom truth?

Correct me, if I am wrong, but when Shaurya came to visit Kabir, and when he was leaving, Kabir said something like, " sab jaan jaayenge ki main sahi tha"? 

Does he know something else, that will at least extenuate him, if not Vyom? Because Kabir is a man of strong principles, in his conversation with Shaurya he said that he would never support any wrong. 

What do you guys think?

We only know that kabir found out that vyom was a double agent during that attack. They didn't clue us in about the aftermath. 

Would be great if the army angle was also explored. But Kavya's quick acceptance was a bit jarring. Why would a woman accept such a grave allegation against her dead husband so easily,  when she was singing praises about his patriotism last week. Something doesn't fit.

Kabir is definitely the usual protagonist who stands for the truth. So he will go ahead and surrender.

Amy142 thumbnail

Guess it was a one off scene.  He's relegated to the sidelines again.  Wonder what the producer has planned for his character.  Such a phenomenal actor and wasted in the seas bahu nautanki

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Guess it was a one off scene.  He's relegated to the sidelines again.  Wonder what the producer has planned for his character.  Such a phenomenal actor and wasted in the seas bahu nautanki

He should be shown working. His role will be defending Jhanvi against Kavya, romancing Kavya, and misunderstanding her. Later when he will come to know about the truth, then he will react accordingly. That is the role he has for now.

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

He should be shown working. His role will be defending Jhanvi against Kavya, romancing Kavya, and misunderstanding her. Later when he will come to know about the truth, then he will react accordingly. That is the role he has for now.

And more's the pity