Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Meera calling pragya as anu thanks to sarita behen. Pragya thinks Mr mehra has 2 wifes seriously first one left, so he married again for Rhea, she did not accept her so Mr mehra made meera as her caretaker. Upon that sarita behen telling pragya that meera likes Mr.mehra. like seriously when the truth comes out don't know how everything will be sorted. Nd most important thing meera thinking about Rhea nd prachi similarities as if they r sisters. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deepidj

Meera calling pragya as anu thanks to sarita behen. Pragya thinks Mr mehra has 2 wifes seriously first one left, so he married again for Rhea, she did not accept her so Mr mehra made meera as her caretaker. Upon that sarita behen telling pragya that meera likes Mr.mehra. like seriously when the truth comes out don't know how everything will be sorted. Nd most important thing meera thinking about Rhea nd prachi similarities as if they r sisters. 

This post-leap story is turning out puke-worthy. Evil vamps reigning as always, babaji ka thullu for the goody-goodys, ayery-gayery aurat going lattu over male lead in female lead's absence, and what's with ranbir's logic of wanting to date rhea for popularity points? People actively think up shit like that in real life? Why isn't anybody in this show apart from prachi and shahana behaving like normal human beings in this show? Every other character is getting on my nerve, especially rhea, abhi, meera, aliya, ranbir with their stupidity and today sarita behen joined the boat by lying about pragya's name. And has sarita behen took the place as mother figure to female lead originally held by sarla and that other woman pragya was living with in hoshiarpur? What a strange world ekta's serial world is. Honestly now currently mughda is the only thing I'm liking about this post-leap. Ranbir only in his scenes with prachi and when he's being all pally with aryan is watchable, but when he starts acting like a typical flirt or showing his interest in that alien rhea who has nothing worthy of being given attention, I just roll my eyes and skip his scene. 

Why all this attention to rhea? The girl screams like a banshee, thinks she is entitled and is a criminal plus huge liar, then gets called cute, sweet and all sorts of praise, when I'm here like "what drugs are you on?" whenever I hear anyone speaking of or thinking of rhea in a positive light.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously, credit to the writers' imaginations. They know how to drag a serial. Yesterday, I didn't know what was happening. Everything in bits and parts. 

So Pragya becomes Anu, and whatever else u folks said.

As Sammy said, Prachi is the only reason I am watching. She and Shahana r shown as humane. Not the rubbish going in. But God knows how long 😊😊

Yes, Ranbir tends to overact if he is not with Mugdha. I think good co acting effects. Maybe he will be normal opposite Sriti also.

Deepidj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Seriously I can't even tolerate ranbir scene with Rhea, nd Rhea with abhi also. I like prachi nd abhi tuning, they r good together but rhea with abhi no ways. Ranbir chemistry with prachi is nice sometimes he irritates her, supports, care for her its nice beginning for their friendship. The best I like is prachi with pragya love them both 

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Only tolerating this crap for Sriti/Shabbir. Baaki sab to useless hain .

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The story is absolute shit. period. only watching for Shabbir and Sriti and they've become like supporting actors at this point given the lack of their scenes. 

Like bullshit. Also why have the girls never questioned their parents about their other parent and why they separated.