misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Abhi has some seriously poor destiny man. I mean all the accidents in the world only happen with him. He's like this child who needs to be bubble wrapped with a caution tape around him. 

Like seriously why does nothing ever happen to Pragya? Save for the numerous times she's been kidnaped and the one time she was shot, the tiny little woman really in much better shape than Abhi, the man twice her size who keeps getting injured. Even more so keeps getting manipulated and played by those around him like his own guitar. 

And his family keeps coddling him for heaven's sake. No one calls him out on his bullshit. Like no one has pointed out that his resentment towards Pragya is completely biased given the only reason people like Nikhil, King and Tanu were even in their life is because of him. But no their mistakes will never be acknowledged. 

And I really want to know where Pragya get's this infinite amount of strength from. Not just physically, given that she call pull the weight of a man twice her size on a cart in technically her late 50s, but the strength to forgive Abhi all the damn time. Like what protein shake does she drink. Was she like cleansed at brith by a sprit that took all shades of negativity along with her dignity out of her. I say this because literally the woman keeps going back to the man, justifying all of his actions, citing it wasn't a mistake, he was manipulated, etc. it's a mistake when it happens once or twice but a serious character flaw if it happens all the time. Like her husband always believes everyone but her, always blames her for everything that goes wrong in their lives but with just a little apology, some tears and close proximity she melts like a puddle. That's some real masochist tendencies right there. 

I know this is just a show and and EK one as well so i cannot for the life of me expect any logic from it but i can't help but be sadly amused by the whole ridiculousness of it all. I just don't understand how her shows still get TRPs man. i literally nit pick the scene i want to watch after reading the updates at a glance. SMH. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't worry. Pragya got into her share of accidents herself.  Did you forget the accident that Rhea put her through? Some accidents after the 7-year-leap. Am sure there were some in the older episodes too.  Am forgetting. 

Yes,  Pragya does have a tendency to forgive Abhi no matter what he does. It's been her thing since the beginning. She enabled some of his bad behavior honestly.  But she did leave him for 20-years and called him out on his BS about Tanu, Nikhil before leaving. Am sure Pragya will give it back to him about Kiara if they fight about it again. It's just been 1-sided monologue tirade from Abhi so far.  They will fight about it later on am sure. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@misfit, Sorry, I don't know how else to address u. U were brilliant. Even I do that. Like yesterday. I switched off after that tantrum and just read the written update today.

Reason I started re watching is only Mugdha. Used to like Srit, still do, but can't tolerate the mahanta of her. The day they start showing Prachi as another Sati Savitri, it is good bye except for written update.

Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for the double entry. Don't know how to delete.

@misfit, Sorry, I don't know how else to address u. U were brilliant. 50+ year woman, pulling someone twice her weight, size and in a cart. 😂😂😂.

Even I do that. Like yesterday. I switched off after that tantrum and just read the written update today.

Reason I started re watching is only Mugdha. Used to like Srit, still do, but can't tolerate the mahanta of her. The day they start showing Prachi as another Sati Savitri, it is good bye except for written update.

Edited by Janas2017 - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

It really does propagate the societal expectation of a woman to always stick by her husband no matter kitna belt hi maarle. The verbal and emotional abuse abhi puts her through is just as bad as physical abuse, as both show a blatant lack of respect for a woman. Belt nahin maar sakte? Chalo, taane hi maar lete hain. Verbally abusing your wife is like the new domestic violence that ITV seemingly is showing to men as an example of a legal alternative to wife beating. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

It really does propagate the societal expectation of a woman to always stick by her husband no matter kitna belt hi maarle. The verbal and emotional abuse abhi puts her through is just as bad as physical abuse, as both show a blatant lack of respect for a woman. Belt nahin maar sakte? Chalo, taane hi maar lete hain. Verbally abusing your wife is like the new domestic violence that ITV seemingly is showing to men as an example of a legal alternative to wife beating. 

Absolutely right on this. It makes me sick how it's shown on screen. Prayga is like Abhi's punching bag. He blames her for everything that ever goes wrong in his life and never sees his mistakes. 

And his family is toxic as hell, including his dadi's. No one has ever tried knocking sense in to him. they're always telling him he's the best son, father, brother, etc. No he isn't. 

Also the way they show Aliya treating the elders in the family is just sick.