Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Even I am excited. I want to watch how everything enfolds😁😁

Yup, i just can't wait to watch all this drama😂😂

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Just wondering TV slots are expensive to buy and promoting a web show on TV means it is popular na ,generally ppl keep asking channels for promo and it isn't given ...And even given they are mostly on web not on TV .So that means the show is more popular ,they even had segments with good views...otherwise why promo on TV for web show

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Just wondering TV slots are expensive to buy and promoting a web show on TV means it is popular na ,generally ppl keep asking channels for promo and it isn't given ...And even given they are mostly on web not on TV .So that means the show is more popular ,they even had segments with good views...otherwise why promo on TV for web show

Ya woh bhi colors par. It is popular that's why even channel is promoting it

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Ya woh bhi colors par. It is popular that's why even channel is promoting it

Exactly ache ache show ka promotion nahi karte yeh log😆so it shows it is popular and they want more ppl to see

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So everyone knows everything 😆. Seems like show is about to end.

khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

So everyone knows everything 😆. Seems like show is about to end.

Nope the promo is on TV just like kuch nah tha promo show will end only after 20 more episodes

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arfanazneen

Everyone is relieved but, didn't want Mishti to know about Pari's feelings. Bcz, that's really awkward and might lead to some unnecessary sacrifice for a short while atleast...

(Though, I don't think there is going to be any sacrifice. Just Mishti distancing herself from Ruhaan for a while) 

But that’s bound to happen. The show started with showing the two sisters’ close bond so they have to show how it strengthens/ strains in tough circumstances. If the makers wanted to avoid an awkward situation, they should not have made Pari crush on Mishaan while they were together. As soon as that domino started rolling, there is no other way to have proper resolution but to have Mishti know about it. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

Nope the promo is on TV just like kuch nah tha promo show will end only after 20 more episodes

So only 20 more episodes left. Glad they are not dragging it. Now that the truth is out , CV’s should give proper closure to all the characters in the next 20 episodes. So it will end in Jun I guess.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

So only 20 more episodes left. Glad they are not dragging it. Now that the truth is out , CV’s should give proper closure to all the characters in the next 20 episodes. So it will end in Jun I guess.

They are already running on extension..62 episodes were planned..If show runs well another 20 episodes are the extension.. Wednesday episode se 62 episodes have been completed..Another 18-20 episodes more

khatimeethi thumbnail

It is running on extension already it was plannes for 62 episodes only and 20 is extension ...which they have got show was supposed to wind in may will end by June now mostly