If Only You Got To See Hidden Meaning

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByE3WQkgbUV/?igshid=44r3dnmgze0v

1 year passed

N3 remained No.1 for 5-6 months.

Miss Producer nevee praised SJ nor N3 team.

I think you will get to whom she is giving credit indirecly in her caption

Edited by Priya258 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

well i felt she thank all 3 season team together...it was a merger epi of all 3 seasons...a special epi of grand finale...she thank N1/N2/N3 team together....

well thanks to EK that she brought all 3 seasons together...we got to see some new amazing jodis like kv-anita and arjun-SJ...we also get to watch our old fav jodis whom were impossible to bring back again arjun-mouni...kv-SJ n kv-mouni...kv-arjun and adaa-sudha mam back

and of course thanks to EK for pvp-SJ-anita trio...amazing trio with RT....

thanks EK for N1/N2/N3

grand finale was a hit due to the cast of all 3 seasons merge together but can't say for the crappy tracks that was pen down for the epis which had no head or tail

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

by the way...i love that scene of ritik-rocky kneel down to shivangi and beg her for forgiveness....❤️

naagin-fan thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL...EKTA MAYA KAPOOR is GIVING COMMENT "NAAGIN SIGN" on SURBHI CHANDNA INSTAGRAM....hahaha... so, ITS A CLUE about 100% SURE about SURBHI CHANDNA will become NEW LEAD FEMALE on NAAGIN SEASON 4....hahaha...LOL.
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naagin-fan

LOL...EKTA MAYA KAPOOR is GIVING COMMENT "NAAGIN SIGN" on SURBHI CHANDNA INSTAGRAM....hahaha...so, ITS A CLUE about 100% SURE about SURBHI CHANDNA will become NEW LEAD FEMALE on NAAGIN SEASON 4....hahaha...LOL.

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priya258

https://www.instagram.com/p/ByE3WQkgbUV/?igshid=44r3dnmgze0v

1 year passed

N3 remained No.1 for 5-6 months.

Miss Producer nevee praised SJ nor N3 team.

I think you will get to whom she is giving credit indirecly in her caption

Mani ka use s1 s2 me Hua s3 to ainvayi thi shaadi decor k designs k promotion k liye 

Bina season link kiye naagin chalayegi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

naagin-fan thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL...SJ and PEARL only coming for CAMEO for 100% sure like ARJUN BIJLANI and MOUNI ROY on NAAGIN 2 FIRST EPISODE... after that its SURBHI CHANDNA is NEW FEMALE LEAD...LMAO.
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naagin-fan

LOL...SJ and PEARL only coming for CAMEO for 100% sure like ARJUN BIJLANI and MOUNI ROY on NAAGIN 2 FIRST EPISODE...after that its SURBHI CHANDNA is NEW FEMALE LEAD...LMAO.

Surbhi chandana and benchmark hit created by adaa mouni sj 

Naagin na hui mazaak ho gyi 

Naagin aayega 1 saal baad and wo bd sc to galti se tag hui kyunki rangu ko sudha ji ko tag karna tha 

Baaki ka nai pata but sj ka cameo hoga naagrani hai afterall 

And ekku ka siddhant naagin maregi tabhi new naagin will begin 

naagin-fan thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and TODAY, EKTA MAYA is giving "A CLUE" about WHO IS THE NEXT FEMALE LEAD on NAAGIN 4 aka SURBHI CHANDNA with giving "NAAGIN SIGN" "LOVE SIGN" on SC instagram...LOL..
Mages thumbnail

I still doubt SC doing N4...but yes SJ-pvp definitely will make a guest appearance in N4 like Arni did in N2..yeh confirm hai...well there is 1 year...definitely we will know who is the female n male lead...tab tak guessing game will like who is anurag?...who is bajaj?...by the way SC is doing Sanjeevani 2 as per reports

EK is definitely not repeating jodis...in terms of repeating jodi she will make them do guest apperances but she will definitely go for fresh jodis for N4

lets see who is the naagin after mouni/adaa/SJ/anita and naagin's love after arjun/kv/pvp

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago