Hina Wishes Surbhi On Her Birthday

Posted: 4 years ago

It is such a coincidence that, they were in the same country, but they could nto meet, both went holidaying in the same country at the same time, this is so cool

I never knew these two were freidns, but I am happy to see them being friends as I like both of them!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

one thing good abt TV fraternity is that they are great friends with everyone unlike BW....yes i agree that there are negativity but when it comes to friendship there is togetherness....i have seen this bonding in the shows that i have watched...Naagin series tops the list for me when it comes to friendship....bonding...togetherness...family...it was never a working atmosphere...its always a family atmoshpere...

Originally posted by: Mages

one thing good abt TV fraternity is that they are great friends with everyone unlike BW....yes i agree that there are negativity but when it comes to friendship there is togetherness....i have seen this bonding in the shows that i have watched...Naagin series tops the list for me when it comes to friendship....bonding...togetherness...family...it was never a working atmosphere...its always a family atmoshpere...

I couldn't agree more, honestly I don't like anyone in Bollywood,I do like Priyanka , but she is also not a strong favourite, but she is way better than other celebrities

I do agree with how the Naagin Team bonds so well they are all in touch with ecahoter,Adaa and KV's bond,Anita and Surbhi's bond is very adorable 

I do dislike Mouni, but she is also friendly with everyone in Naagin especially Adaa and Arjun, she is still friends with them, Surbhi ,Pearl ,Anita allare great friends and have bonded well 

Even the older cast like Sudha and Rakshanda are friendly with everyone on the sets 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I couldn't agree more, honestly I don't like anyone in Bollywood,I do like Priyanka , but she is also not a strong favourite, but she is way better than other celebrities

neither me...they all using each other,for me the films matters

I do agree with how the Naagin Team bonds so well they are all in touch with ecahoter,Adaa and KV's bond,Anita and Surbhi's bond is very adorable 

they all have been friends for years now...god bless their friendship....anita-SJ i guess they just met but their friendship has turn into lifelong friendship...god bless...i love the trio pvp-anita-SJ together

I do dislike Mouni, but she is also friendly with everyone in Naagin especially Adaa and Arjun, she is still friends with them, Surbhi ,Pearl ,Anita allare great friends and have bonded well 

kv--mouni friendship was way back kzk/ksbkbt days long years...arjun-mouni too were friends for years so is adaa-kv...N1/N2 team mostly knows each other for long years and they are friends for long years now...thats why they all chill out and the comfort level reflects on-screen n masti full on off screen...they are friends for very long years even before Naagin was planned

Its the N3 team i would love to appreciate more becos most of them met on sets and the bond turn into lifelong friendship...god bless their friendship n bond

Even the older cast like Sudha and Rakshanda are friendly with everyone on the sets 

completely agree...

Naagin Franschise is a family rather than working team

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ani and Sj worked together before also but in N3 they really became close

I find Surbhi and Nia's friendship too adorable as well, they have been best friends since  a long time, both of them are crazy and funfilled girls !!!

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
Priya258 thumbnail

I didn't know Hina knows SJ

Nice to see she wished her😊

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

Ani and Sj worked together before also but in N3 they really became close

what show was that...would love to watch it...i left QH after kv-sj track...i mean after aahil-sanam track..Naagin sets is a place where cordial relationship turns into lifelong friendship

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I find Surbhi and Nia's friendship too adorable as well, they have been best friends since  a long time, both of them are crazy and funfilled girls !!!

Oh yes...the cool girls❤️

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

what show was that...would love to watch it...i left QH after kv-sj track...i mean after aahil-sanam track..Naagin sets is a place where cordial relationship turns into lifelong friendship

Comedy show tha